It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS bans math, social studies for children

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TerrorAlertRed

So u advocate returning to "Divine Right too Rule",,,

cause thats what Morrisi
and the Muslim Brotherhood,
proclaimed,,Morisi as ,Pharaoe ,
,decree's,,

Bagdadi trying too pull off the same stunt,,,Caliph / King of Islam.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I can't help but be reminded of how the Khmer Rouge implemented control of Cambodia during the late 1970's. Hopefully ISIS isn't using Pol Pot's playbook.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Agreed. I think it's like they're stuck in another dimension.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchAngel_X

I see them using the hashashin play book.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Lots of interesting info about their history.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Maybe it wasn't just a Western engineered plot to invade Syria.
edit on 9/17/2014 by TerrorAlertRed because: filled out

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TerrorAlertRed

Reading a headline like this should offer little or no surprise any of us here for a number of reasons.

Firstly it's a CNN report, like anybody believes those guys right? Except of course when they report something that you happen to agree with, huh?

Secondly, if it were true, given ISIS's record to date, this is a trivial matter, seeing as they would prefer their kids to blow themselves up whilst killing ISIS's enemies right....maths? Who needs maths?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

ISIS destroying Islam...I don't see it, but I think I see them wanting to destroy a certain minority of Islam that spreads across all Islamic sects. Among other things, maybe.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

lol...you really tired to pick up a chic in one of your threads...and tried to blame it on whiskey.

On topic, yeah Nazism is crazy especially when they have a switch that exterminates races and religions and countries at will

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerrorAlertRed

...beyond Mossad.

The devil ?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

If you're going to drag the Knights Templar in this discussion, then you have to throw the Freemasons in as well. They must fit in somewhere.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Who?

edit on 9/17/2014 by TerrorAlertRed because: filled out

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerrorAlertRed
...then you have to throw the Freemasons in as well. They must fit in somewhere.

I can do math without taking my shoes off.

This one was not our idea.

edit on 17-9-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

No they are Muslim but religion is not their only motivation. They are a islamic political terrorist group. If they were anything else they would hide out more and blame others not create their group which gets attention. Making groups to get attention makes goals clear. Hiding behind a false face makes goals not easy to understand. No one goes through so much effort to be misunderstood what their cause is.

You did at least beat me to the mention of how Islamic regions have a mathematics history thus no reason to be against it. Its just for brainwashing purposes.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
These people aren't just terrorists. They're trying to form a new Nation.

ISIS isn't much different from when Europeans came and slaughtered the Natives Aborigines and Native Americans to establish new Nations. Why is ISIS met with more hate than the Europeans are ?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Emerald53

Because that happened in the past and things change over time.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural

This Government is hypocritical.

If other people aren't allowed to form Militarizes and form and expand Nations; Than America, Australia ETC should give our land back to It's original owners. Or is terrorism and genocide ok when It's done by Western Governments.

Looks that way to me.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TerrorAlertRed Ridiculous, though they probably will not have to count higher than 30 birthdays, and they'll never know how many snack bars they have.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Ok well no need for military interventions then!

Without maths they wont be able to handle any complex weapon systems!

Social Darwinism will take care of them not the military.

I admit that is hilarious, and in some sense it is also true. Certain aspects of their "state" will suffer greatly because of policies of this nature. Mostly those things that actually require understanding the inner workings of highly complex systems. And these problems will be confounded in later generations, if they actually succeed in establishing their state, which is unlikely. You can teach someone to operate a system, and even to fix certain aspects of complex systems, but if they truly want to create a state that can survive they will need educated individuals. So either they will have to rewrite their policies to allow people to go to school overseas or something, if they can actually get into a foreign country, or they will be reduced to relying on less complex systems and their problems will only increase with time.

On a side note, your avatar gives me nightmares. I wake up covered in sweat sometimes after dreaming that the furry little ewoks have come to murder me. I don't understand a word they're saying either. I tried to pet one the first time, because I always try to pet anything furry, and I will just say that didn't work out very well.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Emerald53

What government isnt hypocritical?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Such a shame that once upon a time in human history the Arab world was once top in science, mathematics, and knowledge. Only to be toppled by religion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join