It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manhunt for a Cop-Hating Pennsylvania ‘Survivalist’

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 12m8keall2c

I disagree.

They obviously have no idea where he is.

And I am all for him getting away.

Sorry but the police caused this situation upon themselves. People are sick of it.

GO FREIN!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ATSFMKMA

Please explain just why two PA state troopers, who have never had any sort of interaction with the individual in question, Deserve or 'have it coming' to the extent of being shot from a sniper's nest leaving/coming to work.

Just and SOLELY for being the one individual in this sick 'survivalist's sights!?

???

Please do.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk
Like you, I find those pix extremely weird! Everybody trained in using firearms sets their gun down with the barrel poking into the ground, don't they?
This whole story smells of something....
The reports of his anti-cop rants----"There seems to be nothing in his life to explain the anti-cop vitriol he is said to have spewed in social media and to people who knew him."---but nothing actually posted from said social media---where is this social media? The people of the neighborhood, in an interview I heard last night on radio, say that they find it unbelievable that he would do such a thing. They've known him for most of his life, grew up with him and went to school with him.

“He has made statements about wanting to kill law enforcement officers and also to commit mass acts of murder,” state police Commissioner Frank Noonan told reporters on Tuesday. “What his reasons are, we don’t know. But he has very strong feelings about law enforcement and seems to be very angry with a lot of things that go on in our society.”

Who, in this day and age, doesn't have strong feelings about the way LE treats citizens and who, in their right mind isn't angry with a lot of things in today's society? Statements like those from the LE just make my eyebrows go up!
Lots of us are really concerned and just totally ticked off with the way LE treats citizens on a regular basis but we don't go out and start shooting cops. This just seems to me to be another case of ....guilt by inference? If you say a word against any governmental agency----you're bound to a terrorist of some type??? Especially if you are ever identified as a "survivalist."

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATSFMKMA
And I am all for him getting away.
Sorry but the police caused this situation upon themselves. People are sick of it.
GO FREIN!!!!!!!!

And this is the point where ATS has hit a new low..

Seriously..I thought people and their predictions that never come true, the people that believe in numerology, the folks that see a conspiracy in every event and then blame the CIA for the death of the dinosaurs. I thought they were the low point but this specific post wins that contest.

Congrats.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 12m8keall2c
Please explain just why two PA state troopers, who have never had any sort of interaction with the individual in question, Deserve or 'have it coming' to the extent of being shot from a sniper's nest leaving/coming to work.

I wonder how many people's lives those two innocent cops ruined?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ATSFMKMA

so... because they're [cops] ,PA state troopers, that automatically makes them worthy being cold-blooded murdered by some nutter who fancies himself a good shot!?!?

nice job trolling

otherwise, i can't think of or possibly fathom any reason to respond further to such outlandish nonsense is being suggested.

nutters nut.

as do Obvious trolls.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Oh!
Come on conspiracy peoples

Obviously this guy has bought into the ISIS propaganda, thought he would make a name for himself before he goes overseas on their blood money to take his promised place as a general in the Islamic States army and train the nubes on how easy it is to go to south America and walk across the border up north and start shooting

He told everyone who he was, and showed everyone what he wants to do

Get on the ball people!!!!
X

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'm from England but i currently live in the search area for Eric Frein.

I'm right in the middle of the Poconos, about twenty minutes south of the intensive manhunt for him. The whole place is on edge it's crazy.

I honestly think too many people are reading into this though as a conspiracy. I do think however that the media are making this man sound more dangerous to the public than he actually is. He clearly has his vendetta with the police and has already had ample opportunity to kill civilians if he really wanted to.

Hopefully they find him soon.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Hi diggindirt.
Yep, it stinks!
As mentioned, it was the photos that realy caught my eye, surely thats not official police photography!?
I notice the poster hasn't linked a source for them!
I'll ask him/her for the source.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Update:

Police claim they have recovered Frein's AK-47 and two mags in the woods:

Do you ever get the feeling you're being jerked around?

Have you got a source for those photos?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I saw the same pics on the #frein twitter feed today. other versions are Much clearer/better quality

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I saw the same pics on the #frein twitter feed today. other versions are Much clearer/better quality

Any idea of the original source for the photos?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

the original source

Keep asking that specific question. Ask it over and over and over. Then ask, "Why?"

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

as to who took the pics. dunno. they're on the twitter feed as well as others that look like they're straight off a camera or cell phone.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

as to who took the pics. dunno. they're on the twitter feed as well as others that look like they're straight off a camera or cell phone.

You'd think the cops'd have a press release just for this event alone. All of a sudden they've got half of this guy's arsenal. The weapon of choice for creating mass casualties. And ... crickets.

How many times has the MSM claimed they've got Frein cornered now?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
Hi Snarl.
Whats your opinion on the pics?
Being a brit I have limited knowlege of guns. Would a guy with his knowlege stand a gun in that way against a tree, with its barrel sticking into the dirt? Would he place the mags on the other side of the tree if he thought he might need them in a hurry?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

twitter.com...

Thanks.

PSP released these photos... They show a gun and ammo found in the woods they believe were left by #Frein

Who/what is PSP?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

they said the gun was found 'suspended' from a tree, so i don't think those pics are an accurate representation of how the items were placed when they came across them.

To answer your question...
No. I sure as hell wouldn't lean my rifle against a tree in that manner.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join