It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manhunt for a Cop-Hating Pennsylvania ‘Survivalist’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
That massive police response last night with reports of an exchange of gunfire? Nope, never happened.

www.philly.com...
State police said Saturday that reports of gunfire exchanged with the suspect Friday night were incorrect. A Barrett Township supervisor had reported a firefight.
"No idea where that came from," state police spokeswoman Maria Finn said in an e-mail. "Wasn't PSP with Frein."

from a local reporter, last night:
twitter.com...
Eric Frein believed to be barricaded in home in Barrett Township. Neighbors told me they heard gunshots. Live at 11

At this point the police have lost all credibility with me.
edit on 21-9-2014 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Update:

Police claim they have recovered Frein's AK-47 and two mags in the woods:

Do you ever get the feeling you're being jerked around?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego
Wow, what a forgetful dude. Forget your ID in the vehicle, forget your gun in the woods leaning on a tree...

edit on Sun, 21 Sep 2014 14:58:10 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

looks more like he may have been stopped/resting and got flushed out in too much a hurry to 'grab his gear'.

as for his drivers license and whatnot found in the jeep.... it would seem to me that he was simply walking away from it all - no intent to return or need them further.

i haven't seen any photos of the 'mired in the muck', 'partially submerged in a retention pond' jeep, but he could have intended it as a means to 'cover' his identity. run it into a pond, who cares what's in it. plus i've seen no mention that they feel he took the shots from inside the jeep. that that was his position at the time.

little more relevant chatter on the scanner in the last few minutes... it seems they've been timing their 'searches'/'pushes' to hours of the day where an individual would cast the most shadow/sign of movement.

when the sun's lower on the horizon.... so to speak.

while they haven't revealed any locations regarding where they found these items, they do seem quite confident that he's still in the vicinity of his parent's home somewhat.... focusing their efforts, still, near beartown rd area.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: starviego
Wow, what a forgetful dude. Forget your ID in the vehicle, forget your gun in the woods leaning on a tree...

This is smelling like a false flag event, scripted and sold like a half-assed reality show!!

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

no. more just another nutter nuttin. simple as that. sometimes it really is ... just that simple.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 12m8keall2c
a reply to: olaru12

no. more just another nutter nuttin. simple as that. sometimes it really is ... just that simple.

A nutter is a guy sneaking into the WH with a knife! This is different. They would have caught or killed a nutter by now. This will eventually blow up into an agenda driven monster!!

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
just heard on the scanner "white male running on rockledge drive, hold your positions" don't know if this is connected or not..

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
something is happening. Police were just told to take cover and stay by their vehicles. Shots reported from a semi automatic. scanner feed www.broadcastify.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
A 93 year old dead it seems. Did I just hear morse code? Weird beeping twice so far. Is some of it encrypted, or does someone just have #ty reception?
edit on Sun, 21 Sep 2014 17:23:37 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
A 93 year old dead it seems. Did I just hear morse code? Weird beeping twice so far. Is some of it encrypted, or does someone just have #ty reception?

I've been listening to the scanner for a few days and hear that beeping quite often. I have no clue what it means =[

They are shutting down part of 447 now also. Do not know if this is related to manhunt.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ML8715

I've been listening to the scanner for a few days and hear that beeping quite often. I have no clue what it means =[

They are shutting down part of 447 now also. Do not know if this is related to manhunt.

they merely stopping any southbound traffic between blue ridge dr and bearmountain rd along 447.

seems they have a call of a blacked out individual reported behind a residence.

332 wildwood dr...

resident claims the individual is between the backend of their property and that of 132 dogwood lane.

apparently units responding.

now..

reports of multiple gunshots

dunno.

gets a bit crazee at times.
... to keep track of who's sayin what. .

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 12m8keall2c
Well, no more news. Guess it's another "false alarm"? Scary as hell to see so many false alarms with gunfire reported. Who was shot at? Were they so incompetent they were shooting at each other? Were people shot and buried in the woods to keep it quiet? Inquiring minds want to know.

edit on Sun, 21 Sep 2014 19:51:46 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
the morse code 'beeps' on the scanner streams are simply channel checks/notifications, best that I can find.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Thanks, it seemed really weird to me lol. I still wonder about the many broadcasts that seemed to be nothing more than white static noise. Only real experience I have with CB is trucker channels, I think the most used was channel 19. When I would go places with grandma, I think that was the channel she would use. Asking truckers about detours when traffic got crazy, and they would warn of speed traps.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

reports of gunshots are typically those by residents on edge over the situation. pin drops turn into 'i heard gunfire' right quick.

:derp:

people.

they do seem confident that they have him somewhat enclosed in the bearmountain rd/blue ridge dr area, though.

???

this'll be the third time they've setup 'line of sight' 'pushes' in that area.

???

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Do you know people in PA? My great grandpa was a hermet there, my grandpa is a hermet there now, I have various aunts and uncles there. They all own lots of guns, and know the difference between firecrackers and gunshots. To be fair, most I know in PA also live in very rural areas, might be different than the area in question now. I don't know.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

nah. you're 'recollections/ remembers' are quite correct. I'm in San Antonio now but i'll always be a PA-bred [gettysburg area].

you can take me outta PA, but ya can't take the PA outta me!? - like.

???

and that's pretty much the mindset of most, especially in the region/area this is going down/taking place.

olde or nearby mining communities and whatnot.
hunters. fisherman. outdoors folk ... those who take their privacy and gawd-given rights quite seriously.

near all homes have at least a rifle or shotgun, most Both, so ... it's not like he'd be likely to find 'compassionate support' amongst the locals and such.

that they've since found some of is gear/kit says, to me at least, that he's tiring and 'on the run'...

breaking down.

???

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Update:

Police claim they have recovered Frein's AK-47 and two mags in the woods:

Do you ever get the feeling you're being jerked around?

Those pics are a bit odd.
Extremely poor quality, is that what we'd expect from the police?
Looking at the direction of the sunlight it would appear the mags and the rifle were on opposite side of the tree! would someone with this guys training do such a thing?
Is the tree in the two pics the same tree?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
the pics i saw on the MsM report(s) were much clearer/better.... most likely just that which came form an officer's personal cell phone, and cleaned up after the fact.

???

not something to focus on for the apparent 'wanna make it a conspiracy crowd', IMHO

??

argue it at will.

guy's just a nutter who prepared for/decided to shoot some cops.... and thought his 'training/experience' would allow him to get away with it.

You won't see October, Eric.

thankfully.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join