It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manhunt for a Cop-Hating Pennsylvania ‘Survivalist’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Nope, you win. You're right.

Feel better?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: parad0x122
I feel fine. I am not trying to win anything, if you understand my point, it is definitely a win though.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Mr. Frein was charged by New York authorities in 2005 with stealing $3,120 worth of clothing from a vendor at a World War II re-enactment, according to Joseph G. Fazzary, district attorney for Schuyler County, New York. Mr. Frein pleaded guilty on June 22, 2006. With credit for time served, he was incarcerated for 109 days.

Hell of a long time to hold a grudge. I wonder why he would go off the rails now? If it was to put time between the incident and the revenge act so he wouldn't be connected, abandoning a vehicle with multiple forms of ID seems counterproductive to that goal lol.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
www.lehighvalleylive.com...
Barrett Township police received a report of shots fired Thursday evening that set off road closures in the Monroe County town, ...."People are on high alert. Tensions are high right now," (Barrett Township Police Chief Steven)Williams said, noting the shots fired call has become common lately with the ongoing search.

Poster Starbright was right.

Are these shots due to a gunfight between cops and the suspect? No.

Is it just cops with itchy trigger fingers shooting at shadows? Maybe, but if so it shows very poor discipline amongst the police, and there should have been only a few incidents before everyone got the word to cool it.

Is it the result of "reconnaissance by fire" in which troops shoot into the brush in the hope they get return fire, thus pinpointing the enemy's location? But that's a purely military tactic, and a poor one at that.

Or are the cops doing it purely to intimidate the local residents, as part of their psyop?
edit on 19-9-2014 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
seeing this thread is pretty much at a standstill until he is apprehended. I've been streaming the police scanner from Monroe County Sherriff and Police scanner: here

it's somewhat interesting to hear the names of various places they're actively looking as they're called out over the radios.

i have to think he's in 'they won't take me alive'-mode, but it'll prove interesting if he's apprehended in an absolutely unrelated manner.

random car stop [he's a passenger]?
knocked out sleeping in a rest/camping area [i.e. dc snipers] ?
etc.

it's only a matter of time for mr fein. his world is becoming smaller and smaller with every passing moment.

my biggest question in these type situations is:

how do these folks Think they'll ever get away with it!!??

you kill one cop and shoot another, no matter the reason or circumstances, and they'll Never stop looking for you until you're either dead or in custody - NEVER.

there's got to be an extent of mental deficiency at play.

like you're going to shoot a cop/kill another then go hidey hide in the woods for a month or so and be good to go.

nuckin Futz!

they'll never stop looking...

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 12m8keall2c
Are they really stupid enough to be broadcasting on open bands? If they are not broadcasting misinfo, then they are really stupid. Portable scanner would be one of the items I would bring if it was me.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

it not the state police just locals and sheriff's deputies/officers.

given the area and geography involved it's not like that would do him much good anyway.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Even so, if they are broadcasting truth, it's helpful enough. "Ok this area searched and cleared" "Thanks, that is where I will be moving to hide at next then."

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

i'd have to think he's holed up underground somewhere. dug it out. fortified, stocked with supplies, if he's smart.

still has to come up/out for nature's business and the like, though.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I would say if he is smart, he is long gone. Only reason to stick around at all is to strike again. Good mountain bike as a getaway vehicle, get you far pretty quickly and silently.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
scanner 'chatter' seems as though they're closing in on 'someone', setting up a perimeter, etc.

not looking to hype the situation.... could very well prove innocuous to frein's situation.

just what came across in the past few minutes.

???

getting hotter on him, though.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Re -confirm what? Gun shots ? I can't tell you why there has been gun shots for the last 3 days, but there has been. People have been confirming gunshots constantly since this whole thing started we all are on the edge of our seats. There has been a ton of arrests in our area for drugs and burglaries from what we can tell these dirt bags are so dumb thinking
our Troopers, Rangers and State Police plus the FBI are preoccupied and they are wrong they go to every call from every person be it dog barking or someone with a camo hat on or my garbage can lid is missing!
Last night at least 20 people in my area sat on a scanner together along with me following a lead thinking it just might be over with then hopefully we can return to normal only to be again let down .......You will never understand unless your are here this has honestly turned our area upside down and right side over. Think about 100 cop cars lights flashing sirens blasting and racing anytime in the day or night over and over again. Tired

I just want to state it is not hunting season yet at least that I know of.
edit on 03/30/09 by starlitestarbrite because: cause

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

Wow! Odd you say? No conditioning here you are wrong this guys is a F-----g nut job we are a small town with a few small towns around us! Sometimes it is what it is no conspiracy no conditioning just a crazy freaking dude in camo who will be dead soon whether he's dug in a hole in the woods or running somewhere like a scared bitch.... they will get him!

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: starlitestarbrite
I just want to state it is not hunting season yet at least that I know of.

If I'm not mistaken, Archery [deer] Season starts tomorrow.

There'll be plenty in the woods.

guys and gals all camoed up in tree stands.

he might even be found with an arrow in him

4:30 - 5:ish EDT

???

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I would think they postpone opening season up? If they have any common sense that is. Having a bunch of camoed up people running around in the woods during a manhunt for a guy likely wearing camo could be disastrous. A bow VS a few guns is not an ideal fight either.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
I would think they postpone opening season up? If they have any common sense that is. Having a bunch of camoed up people running around in the woods during a manhunt for a guy likely wearing camo could be disastrous. A bow VS a few guns is not an ideal fight either.

in those counties, perhaps.... [monroe/pike, etc]

but I simply can't see the state/game commission postponing the opening day of archery arbitrarily, state-wide.

???

his world's becoming increasingly small-er.....

if not tonight. tomorrow

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

his world's becoming increasingly small-er

Listing him amongst the top ten is a tell. TPTB can assign national assets to look for him. That is an amazing thing to see.

His IR signature would give his position away if he's still in the woods. I wonder if anyone has noticed any drone flights out of any nearby Air Bases since then.

Interesting Rambo Comparison in MSM

ETA: Combined, the reward on this guy is now up to $175K. That might get him. The only manhunt I was ever involved in failed (and at an astronomical expense I might add). The guy was caught after he was stopped for doing a California Roll through a stop sign five states away.
edit on 1992014 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Only smaller if he is dug in. If he has been moving the entire time, exponentially larger. Especially if not on foot. ME, I would have taken a motorcycle or mountain bike as my getaway. Works both onroad and offroad, distance covered fast.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Shelter in place order for Barrett and Price townships issued about 2.5 - 3 hours ago.

link
edit on 19-9-2014 by ML8715 because: forgot link

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I don't drive with my wallet in my back pocket. I put it in the console of the dashboard. Comfort is my 1st priority. I do think it's suspicious all the evidence found in the vehicle though.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join