It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manhunt for a Cop-Hating Pennsylvania ‘Survivalist’

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Honestly I think a lot of people in pa are quietly rooting for him after corruption has run this state for so long.

I'm not one of them I want to know the whole story I'm just saying, as a resident I think a lot of people probably feel that way.

Again I'm not one of the, I want to know the real story here.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Halloween canceled in Pa. town due to Eric Frein manhunt

Why? I assume there were three at least reasons.

1. Let's get the kids to hate him too.
2. Let's punish the town because we haven't done our jobs well.
3. Avoid a 'show of support' by eliminating an opportunity to dress up as Frein for Halloween.

LMFAO

From the article:

Meantime, Action News has also obtained a copy of one of the search warrants executed on Frein's home. Authorities recovered dozens of guns, high-powered rifles, ammunition, bomb making material and even equipment for making bullets.

I love how they always list this stuff as if it's so incriminating! OK...He owned some guns. SO does half of the country! He obviously reloads, like hundreds of thousands do! And, of course, if he reloads, he has gun powder. I doubt that they are intelligent enough to realize that "bullets" are not cartridges, like I believe they are describing. But if they got lucky, then he has some molds, too...

Oh! The Horror!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Right?

Where are the drones? When are they going to call in airstrikes or set some controlled burns to flush him out? They are obviously quite fearful of the "booby-traps" he has littered the forest with! How come no poor unsuspecting hiker has found any yet?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
7 Townships have also been closed to hunting in Pike County. Archery just opened here last Saturday.For some reason, I can not paste in the link to the article, but it is on the Pa. game commission website.
I have hunted in this area for nearly 30 yrs, and can tell you it is heavily covered with large laurel bushes and many swamps with little open woods. It is no wonder they are having a hard time locating him. I have been on my hands and knees getting through many areas in the location Frein is in.Even being up in a treestand, you are very limited as to how far you can see.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
That's right, goyim - a survivalist! Don't you be thinking for yourself to survive! You don't want to be a cop killer, do you?

Is there any good reason the word they use to describe this criminal as a "survivalist"?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: mugger
7 Townships have also been closed to hunting in Pike County. Archery just opened here last Saturday.For some reason, I can not paste in the link to the article, but it is on the Pa. game commission website.
I have hunted in this area for nearly 30 yrs, and can tell you it is heavily covered with large laurel bushes and many swamps with little open woods. It is no wonder they are having a hard time locating him.....you are very limited as to how far you can see.

It all boils down to improper application of assets by the PSP!
Have they never seen the movie Predator? In the movie, a perfect example of "jungle clearing" is displayed by several men forming a line, and using a few exotic firearms to clear entire swaths of heavy growth! And in the movie, their target was TRULY invisible!...

I'm sure the officers that are out there looking for Frein, have ALL of their tacticool toys at their immediate disposal! "Now, Let's mow some forest"!

edit on 10/11/2014 by GoOfYFoOt because: added text...

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexball
That's right, goyim - a survivalist! Don't you be thinking for yourself to survive! You don't want to be a cop killer, do you?

Is there any good reason the word they use to describe this criminal as a "survivalist"?

The fact that this, Stand-Off, has lasted this long, is a big black eye, for the police, as far as public perception goes. And, the term, helps to absolve some of the ineptitude of those in charge up there.

It's always about appearances. For this to have gone this far without an authoritative resolution, it erodes the trust and faith, that the cops can handle anything thrown at them. The word "survivalist" is meant to conjure images of "Rambo" and paint a picture of imminent mortal danger for all involved, in the minds of the public. Which lends itself to continued support, for the campaign...

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: GoOfYFoOt

Ah, I see now. The cops aren't incompetent, they're just dealing with Superman - is what they want to portray.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexball
a reply to: GoOfYFoOt

Ah, I see now. The cops aren't incompetent, they're just dealing with Superman - is what they want to portray.

It makes them look better now, after having originally said he's crazy and incompetent.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Well, here's the cost. $1.3M per week. Link

I'm willing to bet that's only what they're willing to disclose. Double is more likely.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Well, here's the cost. $1.3M per week. Link

I'm willing to bet that's only what they're willing to disclose. Double is more likely.

they still havent caught this guy then.....double the cost thats being conservative ....

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Preserving the American empire is the most important thing always. No cost is too great whether paid in lives, resources, or cash.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Zihuatanejo. That is all.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Preserving the American empire is the most important thing always. No cost is too great whether paid in lives, resources, or cash.

just makes you feel all warm and gooey doesn't it....(where is the throw up emoticon when needed)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Just an update from the local area...

Nothing.

Lol, no seriously, there's nothing new. I was speaking to one of the local journalists who is stationed around that search area desperately awaiting news and she says police do genuinely believe he's still in that area. Police numbers have now been scaled back apparently down to around 200 officers who will work shifts.

We still have the nightly passover from helicopters - One was reported to be a Blackhawk the other night. We also had a small plane doing circles a few nights ago.

We're left with a couple of scenarios now - The police are incompetent and are being shown up after initially claiming this guy was just a crazy, or that Frein is actually some sort of real life Rambo and doing commando rolls from bunker to bunker. Both options are laughable really.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Capitalsource

I'm voting for departed the area within the first 15 minutes or so, and the cops are looking in the wrong place.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This guy is so far out of the search area it is almost laughable.

Eric Frein Spotted in Swiftwater, Pennsylvania

He is almost to I-80 and on his way out of Monroe County via either a southerly or easterly route.

I grew up in the very area he was recently spotted and attended Pocono Mountain Senior High School (heck, I used to walk there). And the police are saying he may have dripped some blood on the porches of two homes in Cresco. He's probably been out of the search area for some time now!

If he gets to I-80 or crosses I-80, or he crosses the Delaware, they will never find him.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
a reply to: Capitalsource

I'm voting for departed the area within the first 15 minutes or so, and the cops are looking in the wrong place.

The cops know he's been gone for some time now, but it's nice to get over time chilling in the hills ThaN actually working!!

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: HillbillyHippie1
I told everyone there was a connection to Sanofi Pasteur many pages back in the thread. Now it's confirmed that not only does Frein's father work there, but Frein himself worked there.

Frein is familiar with the Swiftwater area because he attended Pocono Mountain East High School, worked for a short time at Sanofi Pasteur, where his father also worked, and also at nearby Camp Minsi Boy Scout camp. - See more at: www.poconorecord.com...

www.poconorecord.com...

Sanofi Pasteur is responsible for the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Frein's father is a mad scientist working for the psychopaths at Sanofi Pasteur. To keep him quiet, the lawmen have concocted this hoax to frame his son. If the elder Frein spills his guts about the true source of the latest Ebola outbreaks more of his family will be sacrificed!

edit on 19-10-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Ah! You are talking about the old Connaught Laboratories that used to be in Swiftwater, which apparently is now owned by Sanofi Pasteur. I remember that place. My father worked there for a little bit when I was a kid, and I remember seeing it every time we went down route 611 towards Stroudsburg.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join