It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manhunt for a Cop-Hating Pennsylvania ‘Survivalist’

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: GoOfYFoOt

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: Bedlam

Or jogged. I doubt they're looking very hard at people Not wearing camouflage. How much room does a T-shirt, running shorts, a hat and sunglasses take up in a bag you leave behind in the woods?

LOL

Or, under your cammies!
second...

Nah ... the diaper would've been a hindrance.

LOL

Ha-ha!

Has anyone even seen photos of the alleged diaper? Was it even made for an adult?
I'm picturing some young urban mother, whining about her forced "vacation" into the "scrub", casting a Huggies into the bushes, in a dramatic "take-that" fashion...Thumbing her nose at "nature"!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: GoOfYFoOt

This guy has already grown a beard and moved in with an Amish family.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: GoOfYFoOt

This guy has already grown a beard and moved in with an Amish family.

I would not bet against you.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: georgezip
ϟεαґ ℃◎℘﹩,

ℕα✏ᾔαηα✏η@α➸η@♄‼

¥øüя﹩ ✝яüʟ⑂,
∃яḯ¢ ℱґ℮ḯᾔ

Expect door to be knocked down in 3...2...1....

edit on 10/7/2014 by Musing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Police have released segments of Frein's supposed 'letter' that they found.

Frein's letter says he intended to escape on game comm. road, but hit roadblock. He tried backtracking and that's where he got his Jeep stuck.

He was also apparently spotted by an officer at 150-200 yards yesterday and has been spotted several times by residents in the last two days.

“Got a shot around 11 p.m. and took it. He dropped. I was surprised at how quick,” Lt. Col. George Bivens said at a press conference Wednesday, reading from the note police believe Frein wrote. “I took a follow-up shot on his head-neck area. He was still and quiet after that.”

The letter goes on to describe the shooting of a second officer. Frein is also accused of shooting and injuring Trooper Alex Douglass. Both officers were shot within minutes of each other outside the Blooming Grove police barracks on Sept. 12.

Frein, 31, wrote that he ran back to his Jeep and drove into a road block about half a mile away, Bivens said.

“I didn’t expect one so soon,” Bivens said, again reading from the letter. “It was only 15 to 20 minutes. I did a K-turn a quarter mile from them and pulled into a development I knew had unfinished access road.”

The note describes how he missed a trail and ran his vehicle into a “run-off pool,” describing it as a “disaster.” He made an attempt to stash his “AK” before running, according to the letter.

ABC News

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Capitalsource
Wow..... So now a letter shows up to placate all the people pointing out inconsistencies in the official narrative? How convenient lmao. Who does that? I am surprised they didn't claim they found a detailed journal and insane manifesto in the pile of belongings they recently stumbled across.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: Capitalsource
Wow..... So now a letter shows up to placate all the people pointing out inconsistencies in the official narrative? How convenient lmao. Who does that? I am surprised they didn't claim they found a detailed journal and insane manifesto in the pile of belongings they recently stumbled across.

It does make you wonder.

When did Frein supposedly have time to write this beautifully written letter anyway? He's been on the run constantly since it happened and surely he'd be looking out for police rather than writing a diary?

Also, something that stood out to me. Frein is supposedly an "expert marksman who cannot miss", yet in his letter it says "I took another shot in his head/neck area". I would think an expert marksman would be more precise?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL
I can tell that the cops wrote that fake letter. Any normal person will say they pulled a u-turn, hung a u-turn, etc. even if they actually made a k-turn. Only cops will use such a term as k-turn describing turning around.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra
Yeah, most people I know either say pull a yuwee(that is how it pronounced), or u-turn.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
So a few days ago they said his mental state had been continually degrading. If he had the time to stop and write a letter he can't be that crazy. Either the letter is fake or their coverage of him is fake. Or both.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
I can tell that the cops wrote that fake letter. Any normal person will say they pulled a u-turn, hung a u-turn, etc. even if they actually made a k-turn. Only cops will use such a term as k-turn describing turning around.

It's not fake!...It was written by a poacher, fleeing the game wardens, earlier this year!

Seriously, I would love to see a copy of this letter....Definitely sounds like they are trying to keep the focus, the support and the money flowing in!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I know right? Here is his letter written to collaborate all the horribly placed "evidence" and confirm that this is the man we are looking for.

I mean come on. If this guy was planning on taking all the credit for the kills why run???? It just doesn’t make any sense at all.

If I had gunned down two police I certainly wouldn’t be writing letters about it.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Capitalsource

“Got a shot around 11 p.m. and took it. He dropped. I was surprised at how quick,” Lt. Col. George Bivens said at a press conference Wednesday, reading from the note police believe Frein wrote. “I took a follow-up shot on his head-neck area. He was still and quiet after that.”

Ur. What you would NOT want would be for the guy to be "still and quiet". In fact, you'd aim for the belly button on the first one or two.

He made an attempt to stash his “AK” before running, according to the letter.

I thought he had a hunting rifle? At any rate, he doesn't have an "AK". When you see "AK" stuck in like this, it's auto-bull#. No person who shoots as a hobby would call an AKS an "AK". Nor would you choose an AKS for long distance work. There are a lot better rifles you can get over the counter. An AKS is the sort of thing you buy out of a barrel for $100 covered in cosmoline. I've got a couple, but they're the sort of thing you bang around with at medium to short range for fun. It's not that good for hunting or long shots.

I'm surprised his note didn't include references to Glocks and pit bulls.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I am surprised they didn't claim they found a detailed journal and insane manifesto in the pile of belongings they recently stumbled across.

Those are reserved for when the current pool of overtime funds is nearing exhaustion.

I mean really, they're going to piecemeal his notes to the public? FFS ... What could possibly be sensitive in writings he's left behind? And did you see the news about his YouTube page?? Talk about dragging out a story that doesn't have anything but the last page to go.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

It's not fake!...It was written by a poacher, fleeing the game wardens, earlier this year!

Seriously, I would love to see a copy of this letter....Definitely sounds like they are trying to keep the focus, the support and the money flowing in!

Sources?

That sounds interesting.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I just want to point out that the most detailed news coverage should be through the Pocono Record.

www.poconorecord.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I now believe that he's been gone from the area for a good long time.
Have police questioned area vehicle rental companies about the possibility of his having rented a vehicle to take him to his real, intended destination. Knowing that the jeep would be of interest to cops, he left it behind with his SS card but not his driver's license. This leaves the cops believing he's still in the area so they concentrate their efforts there. Meanwhile he's reached his safe place and is probably following the search via media.
In the first few days I was able to entertain the idea that he was some sort of nutjob that had blown a gasket. But a nutcase with a blown fuse would have been run to ground by this time.
If I were running the investigation I'd be looking at the places he's hung out that might be his choice for a safe place. Where has he played soldier in the past? I'd be looking into his travel records rather than his college transcripts...but that's just me. Hey, maybe they are looking at those things also and are just keeping mum about it. Of course, if he has really been a good planner, he wouldn't be traceable by credit/debit card or cellphone.
Obviously, they have no social media to bring forth to back up their early claims that he was a well-known cop hater. At this time I fully expect to open the Drudge report and see "PA Survivalist Opens Facebook Page" or some such nonsense.
At this point I'm not sure of anything about this story, like a big ole carp that's been washed up on the riverbank, the older this story gets, the worse the aroma becomes.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad

Sources?

That sounds interesting.

None! Other than my enigmatic, yet high-powered deductive mind. I love to explore angles and "read between the lines". And, was making an attempt at humor, besides...

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Halloween canceled in Pa. town due to Eric Frein manhunt

Why? I assume there were three at least reasons.

1. Let's get the kids to hate him too.
2. Let's punish the town because we haven't done our jobs well.
3. Avoid a 'show of support' by eliminating an opportunity to dress up as Frein for Halloween.

LMFAO

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join