It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manhunt for a Cop-Hating Pennsylvania ‘Survivalist’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: WCmutant

TPTB probably wouldn't pick the son of a retired commissioned officer for a patsy's role. I'd say this is a legit suspect.

And comparing him to Dorner would be to underestimate him. Dorner was a narcissist bent on asymmetrical warfare. He was ill-prepared for the fight ... just well-armed.

This kid's got an AK and a .308. If he's got anything of a plan, I wouldn't expect the cops'll be able to confine him to a cabin they can easily set on fire.

Snarl...

I think you are right. Doing the "weird" thing that I do I had to checked Eric Frein's astrological chart (DOB - 5/3/1983).

He's got a Taurus Sun + Capricorn Moon... just like Adam Lanza and more notoriously, Adolf Hitler. (That's not to say that every Taurus Sun/Cap. Moon will do this. However, it's a pattern.)

Knowing what we know about Hitler, he harbored a lot of animosity toward certain groups. Frein is no Hitler, but I'm merely suggesting because of the some of the same astrological components exist that his emotional and rational states may have similarities to that of Hitler's.

More importantly, to understand a person's physical expression one should often look to Mars. His Mars is also in Taurus, which means he's often slow to anger. However, when he becomes angry he rages like a bull in a china shop (no Mythbuster's links please). What I'm saying is this - Frein's actions were a build up from not just one incident, it was more than likely many incidents with a straw that broke the camel's back scenario.
edit on 17-9-2014 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Agreed. His 'nut' just 'Cracked' ... and now he's either on the run [most likely] or seeking 'other avenues of interst/targewts' [less likely]

but who knows.... guess we'll see.

nutter nuttin.... no doubt.

$.02

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

TPTB probably wouldn't pick the son of a retired commissioned officer for a patsy's role. I'd say this is a legit suspect.

They would if he was an MK Ultra victim

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
One thing I haven't heard discussed....

Is he a loner or does he have a network of other likeminded people? This could add another dimension to the manhunt.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ
That is a pretty interesting theory. Maybe the real killer, killed this dude, set it up to look like him, and a few days later we find he committed suicide with a gunshot wound to the back of the head in the woods lol.

edit on Wed, 17 Sep 2014 16:57:40 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
One thing I haven't heard discussed....

Is he a loner or does he have a network of other likeminded people? This could add another dimension to the manhunt.

I have a decent number of friends in the Scranton, PA area. I'd be very surprised if he doesn't have a network of friends or like-minded people.

A buddy of mine's brother is a police officer that often does security for a survivalist events in eastern PA area. It's usually a lot of guys that do leather work, smithing, and other frontier type skills. I believe we have some ATSers from that neck of the woods that know what I'm talking about.

At any rate, I'm merely suggesting the area prob. has the support group this guy needs.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 12m8keall2c

oh no im not justifying it for the guy I am just saying there are always 2 sides to the story. I wish we knew more about this guy but we will never hear it. But I think he's gone...and if he is really a survivalist then he will be quite ok for some time. The scent is cold on this one.

(post by JohnPhoenix removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC

They would if he was an MK Ultra victim

LOL ... Wouldn't it be funny if TPTB used that as a lever to keep him from becoming a folk hero?

I'm pretty amazed at the amount of developed information they have on him and his family in so short a time. Who knows?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Their 'files' the keep on everyone is pretty easy to access, no?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnPhoenix
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

It really takes one sick pup to say something that f'ed up. I live in the Poconos very close to where this happened and I'm seeing police all over the place looking for this nut job. I know a number of police in the area and your biased, ignorant comments do no one any good...except for the drug addicts and criminals. Who knows...maybe you resemble one of the two.

Sick F
edit on Wed Sep 17 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Whatever happened to "news reports" where they stated the facts without the labels and agendas?

Since they are using labels, why not just call him a "deranged individual"? Well, I guess that would prevent them from pushing their "the American people are the enemy" agenda.

So this one's a "survivalist". Surprised they didnt call him a "sovereign citizen".

Whether this was staged or real, one thing is certain, it will be used to vilify guns, gun owners, sovereign citizens, "preppers", even people who criticize cops or the government.

This is exactly what I thought. In todays world we have to assign a name to something before we demonize it and make the change in legislation necessary to fix the fabricated problem. So as he was called a "survivalist " it just seemed to me like the plan has been started. Anything associated with survival will be an issue next. The call for gun control, food storage, etc. will be vilified by the media driving it all underground with the crazy moniker, and they will ask everyone to be on the look out for survivalists, preppers, and the like.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: JohnPhoenix

Well he got two cops - at least thats a start. I'd give him a medal.

You cannot prove to me there is still one honest cop on this planet who doesn't deserve it. No sir, I won't believe it.

It really takes one sick pup to say something that f'ed up. I live in the Poconos very close to where this happened and I'm seeing police all over the place looking for this nut job. I know a number of police in the area and your biased, ignorant comments do no one any good...except for the drug addicts and criminals. Who knows...maybe you resemble one of the two.

Sick F

I'll happily be a Sick MF and don't give a rats arse. I have met more than my share of bad cops - My ex brother in law was one and beat my sister and even tried to run her over in a car to murder her. I met all of his cop buddies, they are just like him. I have since not met one decent cop and I believe the Force begets corruption by it's very namesake.

You think i'm sick cus I think all cops are corrupt and deserve to die but can you really tell me you know those cops were not corrupt? No you cannot, not unless you can show me they were also Holy roller Christian ministers on the side. You do Not know them.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnPhoenix

You think i'm sick cus I think all cops are corrupt and deserve to die but can you really tell me you know those cops were not corrupt? No you cannot, not unless you can show me they were also Holy roller Christian ministers on the side. You do Not know them.

We don't know your sister either so would you be okay with people saying she deserved to be beat?

You need help.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
He wants to play "The Most Dangerous Game"...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
As the leos become more brutal, corrupt and with a "we/they" attitude; the ordinary citizens will fear them and refuse to cooperate. They only have themselves to blame.

Respect is a two way street.
edit on 17-9-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If only the police showed the same amount of compaasion amd bravery towards those they murder in the streets. Instead, they handcuff the body and do not even bother with am ambulance.

Not excusing this mans actions - he needs to be stopped. But honestlt probably just a train gun who got tired of watching all the police brutality videos.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Is it bad that my first thoughts automatically gravitated towards how this will be used to further restrict our liberties in some manner? And of course I considered whether this could be an attempt to do just that. Then it got me thinking that no matter what your agenda, you can find a story to fit that agenda. So a story like this doesn't have to be fabricated, rather it just has to be publicized, if there is some goal to use it for propaganda purposes and the further cracking down on the citizenry. I am not saying that's what this is about, but that it might be used for that purpose. To be honest the initial comment about videotaping police really irritated me. Almost like we shouldn't be videotaping police, but perhaps I misinterpreted, although that line really had no place in that article. Sort of like how on ATS sometimes someone will insert a politically-motivated sentence when it has nothing to do with the topic. That is the same type of feeling I got reading that sentence.

I find it hard to believe that this guy is just a pissed off citizen who doesn't like the police. There are hundreds of thousands of people who fit that bill, probably the majority of the ATS members as well...Yet how often does something like this happen? So if they come out and start railing against conspiracy theorists, preppers, survivalists, etc., then it will obviously be motivated by a hidden agenda or by misguided personal political beliefs. Again, because when one person out of hundreds of thousands does something that the others do not, yet they all share the same beliefs, you cannot claim it is the belief system itself that is the problem. So I would keep your eyes and ears open in the coming weeks, just to see what spin is placed on this story. I can already see what will happen though. Rather than focusing on the story itself, they are going to speculate about the man's motives, which will inevitably lead to the prepper/survivalist/milita stuff, and these things will be demonized.
edit on 9/17/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/17/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

New article on fox mentions details of their evidence. Apparently he fired from inside the car since they found shell casings in his submerged jeep along with camo paint.

Whole thing seems odd to me. Seems like a survivalist caricature from movies or TV. Read the tone of the article. They basically make it read like someone making fun of a goth kid or cosplayer or something. It all just has the feel of a crafted narrative complete with hints of Soviet sympathies.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Hmmm...

Well, on the bright side (from the perspective of law enforcement) at least he did not collect his shell casings, and the police have some idea of who the perpetrator is. I would have thought that any decent manual on snipers, however, would cover the importance of covering ones tracks in a more comprehensive manner than this shooter appears to have done.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join