It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "Our Reach Is Long, if You Threaten America, You Will Find No Safe Haven"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Bit partisan...

But nevertheless...

They are both SUNNI wahhabists.

No such thing my friend...
There is Sunnis & Wahhabis...
& they are not comparable!!!

Take it from a Sunni, with a Sunni missus, who is from a Sunni family...
They all condemn "Islamic State"...

Give Obama a break...
You know better than to think the POTUS is in charge...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Then someone needs to tell them here:

al-Qaeda (/ælˈkaɪdə/ al-KY-də; Arabic: القاعدة‎ al-qāʿidah, Arabic: [ælqɑːʕɪdɐ], translation: "The Base" and alternatively spelled al-Qaida and sometimes al-Qa'ida) is a global militant Islamist and Wahhabist organization founded by Osama bin Laden, Abdullah Azzam,[23][24] and several other militants,[25] at some point between August 1988[26] and late 1989,[25] with origins traceable to the Soviet war in Afghanistan.[27][28] It operates as a network comprising both a multinational, stateless army[29] and a radical Wahhabi Muslim movement calling for global jihad and a strict interpretation of sharia law.[2

en.wikipedia.org...

Wahhabism (Arabic: وهابية‎, Wahhābiyyah) or Wahhabi mission[1] (Arabic: ألدعوة ألوهابية‎, al-Da'wa al-Wahhābiyyah ) is a religious movement or sect or form[2] of Sunni Islam[3][4][5

en.wikipedia.org...

'Not comparable' eh.

Officials: ISIS recruiting on the rise in Sunni areas of Iraq

The Islamic State (IS; Arabic: الدولة الإسلامية‎ ad-Dawlah l-ʾIslāmiyyah), previously calling itself the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL /ˈaɪsəl/) or the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS /ˈaɪsɪs/; Arabic: الدولة الإسلامية في العراق والشام‎), and also known by the Arabic acronym Daʿesh (داعش),[a] is an unrecognized state and a Sunni jihadist group active in Iraq and Syria in the Middle East.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 17-9-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Hes lucky no one fraged him.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It's like comparing the Real IRA & the provisional IRA...
It just doesn't work...

Sunni is a sect...
Wahhabi is a sect...
You can't have a Sunni Wahhabi sect it's like having a Catholic Protestant sect...

Don't believe everything you read on Wikipedia...
Not being pedantic, I'm sure you already know that my friend...

ISIS are Wahhabi not Sunni, it doesn't matter what the media or IS themselves say...
No Sunni would follow them without either being a Wahhabist at heart, or being threatened with their families lives...

I promise you they are not comparable!!!

Think of it like Bush & Blair saying it was God's decision to go to war...
We know deep down they're just psychopaths!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
That wahabbi lovin mother cant even reach to wipe his own buttcrack when he messes all over everything. Hes like King Midas, but instead of gold, think dookie... Hes so full of it, his goddam eyes are brown. And if that wasnt bad enough, have you ever seen him run? He runs like a Welshman! Doesnt he? Dont you think he runs like a Welshman? Its outrageous! Truly truly truly outrageous! Yeah, hes a real gem, let me tell ya...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

its the Sunni in Turkey , who is president,, not yer average, sunni,, that u should worry about.

u know he banned facebook,,

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Septimus

originally posted by: evol702
I don't get the hype over drone strikes, witnessing some myself some have been affective when only A.Q. members were in one location.. other than that you have an AQ member at home with his family, you can't just drop hellfires down when a terrorist is eating dinner with 5 wives and 15 kids... or anywhere else where collateral damage exists..

Honestly, though I don't like what they stand for and do as an organization, I feel we should stay out of other countries business unless We are asked for help from an ally.. Or unless intelligence undeniably finds an imminent attack planned on our nation..
All that money spent on wars just to get some oil? We got plenty here and we could have put all that blood money into making this county better and debt free

I don't know if you read this story or not, but recall how a certain leader known as Ahmed Abdi Godane was viciously bombed da hell out of in a village in Somalia. I seem to remember the news report stating it was a village he was visiting for a meeting, which includes collateral damage. Not to mention examples of operations like these. I think we could probably care less about that. Poor goat.

What they're basically after is world domination. This video might help better explain it.

As for Obama, can't really declare war on a group that wants recognition and to be treated as a serious threat.

Thanks for the info, sheds some light.. if it weren't for many Americans having the "hero complex" our leaders wouldn't have the ability to jump into world conflicts we really don't belong in..

Your last statement was gold btw.. Couldn't agree more!

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
If the reach is long, why can't they reach 2 miles across the Mexican border to Tecate, where former Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi sits in jai?.

This is payback for having to let Dog the Bounty Hunter go. Mexican government are a bunch of p*****s.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: butcherguy
Yeah, yeah.
But did he come up with a strategy yet?

Yeah he has.

Objective one: Do everything to not call it a 'war'.

Objective two: Build a coalition to have other people fight his battles for him.

Mission accomplished!

You forget Objective three.

Objective three:Use ISIS as an excuse to arm the FSA terrorists in Syria and Bomb Syria defenses let the Islamists take over Syria to please Saudis.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join