It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scottish Independence - Tribe of Dan - Last to Receive their Inheritance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
a reply to: AlephBet

So any symbol that is a triangle is now a Illuminati symbol?

The pyramid of power have controlled societies for thousands of years. It just changes how it is implemented. Feudal system is replaced by monetary enslavement of many for few. It is not a new thing but in fact something that have been for a very long time and that propaganda makes people believe in self deceit that all are equal because they are told they are do not make it so. Even Soviet that is the example of communism in the world were in fact state capitalists and not communism where the politicians ruled the planed economy for their benefit.

When God said to come out of Egypt, he was telling his people how to come out. Egypt is an example of a tyrant ruling over the masses and enslaving groups of people through division. Joseph is the archetype of Jesus, sold into slavery by his people. Through many brothers, one man is sold into slavery in Egypt. By the same man, the entire nation is saved through the tribulation. Moses then engages later as the one that takes them out of Egypt. Afterword, they were then captive in Babylon, which is another form of enslavement to commerce and greed. Right now, the people of Israel were saved from the nations, but are still slave to Babylon. His message again is to come out of Babylon.

Once Babylon is destroyed, it will remain that way for 1000 years. It then comes back, but the people will reject it. This is when the white throne of judgment comes down from Heaven and judges the quick and dead. There is a progression. Like all men being born again into the water, so must the Elohim through us. The Tav (see my thread on the tav) is the mark or impression made on God from our struggle. The new Robe Christ wears is the wool of the saints, washed white as snow, then becomes the new robe of the Saints (Sheep). The Sheep develop the wool used for the robe (New Body).

Age 1 2000 years is Adam to Abraham. Age of the Father.

Age 2 2000 years is Issac to Jesus. Age of the Son.

Age 3 2000 years is Mary to Our Day. Age of the Holy Spirit rising.

Day of Rest. 1000 years.

Right now, we are at the end of age 3, or the sixth day. Man was created on the sixth day. So too is the new man born.

Barnabas 15:3
Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And
God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the
seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.

Barnabas 15:4
Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He
meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all
things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years;
and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of
the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six
days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end.

Barnabas speaks of the eight day when the physics of the universe is changed.

Epistle of Barnabas

Don't confuse this with the Gospel of Barnabas, which was a fake.

edit on 18-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Land of the Dänes would probably be a good good translation yes.

It might be that the tribe of Dan is the Däne/Dane that lived in Dänemark/Danmark (German Spelling/Swedish/Danish Spelling). They where viking just like Sweden, Norway (Iceland was part of Norway), Finland (Land of the Finns) is not included since they have a completely different language (Uralic family of language). They believed in Thor and Odin (The Allfather of the gods and the ruler of Asgard) just like the Germanic people who lived south of Denmark.

What did Babel do to languages? The names have changed, but the story remains.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I am still not convinced on Paul, but I am researching the idea. I do realize how he clashes with others, including Jesus and James. There is an interesting passage where Jesus says that the reliable word comes from John. I can't remember where it is just now. I quoted it yesterday at some point in a thread I believe. If I had time, I would look. Later today perhaps. I might do a Paul thread at soon.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Hmm, well I wouldn't say an entire country could be called one tribe. There are individuals from a tribe that might have assimilated with a larger group, but that wouldn't necessarily make the whole entire nation a tribe. If you want to say that Scots are the Tribe of Dan, then remember what the tribe's first responsibility was, they were "judges in Israel".

I descend from Levi (Cohen) and Gad (Spanish Sephardi). All you have presented here is British/Israelism, an old theory set to replace the Jews with Christians and then remove from them their ethnic identities. That is all the the theology does. You might as well be telling me you are an episode of Arnold Murray's television show.

What happened when the northern part of the kingdom was taken? Those ten tribes assimilated into their neighbors. For Scotland to be Dan, then the whole tribe needs to show that they are ethnically Jewish, maintain Jewish identity and tradition and then actually be in Israel to judge.

You might be descended from those Jews, as an individual, but a whole country as one tribe? That wasn't even what they did then, they were separated into geographical locations within that one strip of land.

My DNA clearly presents the Jewish markers, and if the people who also have it in theirs, means that a recent ancestor was Jewish. That's what these video makers don't want to tell you, that many individuals might have recent Jewish ancestry, but so far, only the Kohanim have specific markers.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

Land of the Dänes would probably be a good good translation yes.

It might be that the tribe of Dan is the Däne/Dane that lived in Dänemark/Danmark (German Spelling/Swedish/Danish Spelling). They where viking just like Sweden, Norway (Iceland was part of Norway), Finland (Land of the Finns) is not included since they have a completely different language (Uralic family of language). They believed in Thor and Odin (The Allfather of the gods and the ruler of Asgard) just like the Germanic people who lived south of Denmark.

What did Babel do to languages? The names have changed, but the story remains.

Babel was before Abraham.

Yes, the religion of Central Asia spread out, however, the religion of Central Asia is more ancient than presented. The northern tribes were dispersed only maybe 3,500 years ago, however by that time there were people already settled in those areas you mention.

In Israel, the tribes of Levi, Benjamin and Judah remained, with Judah being assimilated into both of those. But Paul came from Benjamin, and James does mention the tribes scattered abroad. God knows who they are and where they are.

Jesus was from the tribe of Judah. If James had descendants, then those would also be of Judah. That is going to be very hard to prove genetically if they assimilated to the degree that it is no longer present in their DNA. That's why it has to be presented through identification with Jewish ethnicity.

And proving Viking ancestry isn't that hard, it is in my ancestry as well. Take a DNA test, 23 And Me costs 99$.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

If you are (Cohen) and Gad (Spanish Sephardi), then you are the tribe of Benjamin.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

If you are (Cohen) and Gad (Spanish Sephardi), then you are the tribe of Benjamin.

No, I am from Levi and Gad.

There were 12 tribes, only Levi didn't get land inheritance, because they were to be priests. But, after the other tribes were gone, except for Levi, Benjamin and Judah, that created a vacuum and needed to be filled. When Dan comes back, Dan will be the judge again. But until then, Levi has to fill that void for now.

Levi and Benjamin never left Israel, they were still there after 70 AD and were there at the Islamic invasion 650 years later. No one wants to accept that there were still Jews in Jerusalem at that time, but even Uthman records them being there.

Ezekiel 46:19 And they that serve the city shall serve it out of all the tribes of Israel.

God knows where the rest are and who they are. There is nothing that God doesn't know. Paul was from Benjamin, he says this, so there were still Benjamites in that time. Now where the Danites went, there are a lot of speculations. But since there were altogether 12 tribes with Reuben replaced by Mannaseh, yet in Revelation, Reuben is mentioned again.

1 Chronicles 5
Now the sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel, (for he was the firstborn; but forasmuch as he defiled his father's bed, his birthright was given unto the sons of Joseph the son of Israel: and the genealogy is not to be reckoned after the birthright. For Judah prevailed above his brethren, and of him came the chief ruler; but the birthright was Joseph's:

However, redemption comes for Reuben

Ezekiel 48:31 And the gates of the city shall be after the names of the tribes of Israel: three gates northward; one gate of Reuben, one gate of Judah, one gate of Levi.

Revelation 7:5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

If you believe in Jesus Christ, then you are going to enter in through Judah. You have been made a partaker with Judah because of Jesus Christ. I believe in Jesus also, and because Judah has the ruler come from him, then spiritually you will go through that gate. So now, because of my belief in Jesus, I have the right of inheritance to the kingdom of God. I don't count the physical descent to be greater than Jesus. So you and I will enter in through the gate of Judah. But there is redemption for Reuben.

Ezekiel 48:35 and the name of the city from that day shall be, The Lord is there.
We cannot dismiss a single Biblical prophecy. When the Bible says that even the other tribes will be remembered and counted, then it will happen.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Could be, but I was pretty sure the Spanish side was Ben. Could be wrong. And yes to your inheritance. Death on the cross was the end of that Bride and the beginning of the new bride. Israel can become part of the new bride for sure. Only through death could the consummation be cut.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
As we wait for the vote, it is interesting to me the significance of YES or NO. If yes, they will be cutoff from the Masonic banks. They will have a grand opportunity to rid themselves of Scottish Rite Freemasonry and show the world what a free country can do apart from the system of Masonic rule, but sadly, this may not happen. If they choose the easy path, they are right back where they started--in the Queen's rule. We'll see if their hearts desire truth or ignorance.

The Tribe of Dan lost their seal because of this path in the first place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join