It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scottish Independence - Tribe of Dan - Last to Receive their Inheritance

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Wikipedia Trib of Dan

Finding the Lost Tribe of Dan

Tribe of Dan

The Tribe of Dan is the last to receive their territorial inheritance. Across the Earth, the other tribes have already received their land. Dan is the last, although, the book of Revelation (7:4-8) states that Dan is the only tribe not sealed. Pagan practices are likely the reason reason.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I am Scotch-Irish ( Ulster). I will be watching. If the last tribe receives the inheritance of territory, what does this imply about current events? You can bet it implies a great deal. Dan is free.

Scotish Independence

"Bruce's letter preserves an intriguing allusion to the origin of the Scots and throws light on one of history's most fascinating mysteries . . . what was the fate of the so-called "Ten Lost Tribes of Israel."

"Robert Bruce and his Knights . . . date their beginnings as a nation one thousand two hundred years after the outgoing (Exodus - 1453 B.C.) of the 'people of Israel.' Thus they claim descent from the Israelites in Egypt."

LINK

Read Genesis and the story of Joseph. Expect Israel to see their brother Joseph for who he is. Jesus reveals himself to the brothers very soon. The east wind will blow shortly after and the harvest is taken away.

Dan and Ephriam

-had difficulty taking possession of their territory (Joshua 19:47; Judges 18:1),

-took an "ephod, other household gods, a carved image, and a cast idol" (Judges 18:14,17,18),

-attacked and overcame "a peaceful and unsuspecting people" (18:27), and

-set up the idols and their own priests in their new city (18:30,31).

edit on 17-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I knew Alex Salmond was the antichrist!

Interesting thread! I like how you linked everything together.

Imagine if all of this was real after all...

Do you know who the other 9 tribes were? Because as you state the tribe of Dan is the last to receive their rightful territory.

edit on 17-9-2014 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I would not judge anyone by the labels of faith be it Christian, Pagan or any other religion. It is god who seals the chosen not priests. God knows who are the sheep and the goats and many will be surprised in the end including me.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Fascinating. I'm a descendant of Robert the Bruce on my mother's side but I've never learned much about that line. It was much later in childhood that I learned he was a bit of a major player at one time (a king) but my relatives never really delved into it much.

To see such a close ancestor tied to the bible is interesting. I'll definitely be looking more into your thread, thanks.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21
I knew Alex Salmond was the antichrist!

Interesting thread! I like how you linked everything together.

Imagine if all of this was real after all...

Do you know who the other 9 tribes were? Because as you state the tribe of Dan is the last to receive their rightful territory.

Egypt is the land the children were called out of. Earth, before the time of the exodus, was the refinery of mankind. When the children were called out, Israel became the new city of Earth. The land of Israel is not the tiny strip located in the heart of Israel (Jerusalem). Those pyramids were the remnants of a prior ruler. Today, baptism (The flood of Noah) has refined the beasts. We are in an ark headed to the promised land. New Jerusalem comes down from Heaven. It's been coming down. The ark needs to land first. We are the Resurrection (all 7 billion).

Earth will be remade, but first, a day of rest for 1000 years. Before this, the enemy is made the footstool, which is what we are finding today. When did Joseph tell his brothers who he was? Second year of tribulation. It's a marker. 2012.9 was years 1 of tribulation. 33.33 degrees nautical miles is 2012.9 miles. The degrees to reach the capstone.

Also, Enoch informed the Watchers that they would be judged in 70 generations. Enoch made this proclamation to them around 450 after Adam's birth. The Long Count Calendar is 5125 years. Enoch was taken sometime after Adam died at 950. How long is a generation? Earth's procession is 25900 years, or one revolution every 72 years. Divide by 360 to arrive at this generation. Multiply by 72 and you get 5040. The calendar for the long count was left as a reminder of the date of tribulation. When Israel became a nation in 1947, they marked the last generation. What is 1948+72?

Genesis 6

6 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

120 X 50 year jubilees is 6000. It's been Six Days.

Epistle of Barnabas

Barnabas 15:3
Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And
God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the
seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.

Barnabas 15:4
Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He
meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all
things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years;
and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of
the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six
days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end.

Jesus said the days would be cut short or no flesh would survive. We then look at the Hillel Psalms of 111-118 to see when the gates of Heaven open. 2018. We know this because the psalms 65-68 denote the six day war. 17 is 1917 and WWI. Each 17 or 67 is a jubilee of 50. We know this by the book of Jubilees, the revolt of Jerusalem in 67, WWI, and the six day war to name a few. 2017 is the next date. First, the tables of the moneychangers are overturned to debt and the benches (rest) are turned over for the ones selling doves (Peacemakers). Today, it's happening. The peacemakers have no rest and the debt is a table flipped.

I could give you many more markers, but they all say the same thing. 2017.

Egypt was the exodus. Babylon is the last place to leave. They won't figure this out for another 1000 years.

Threads like this will be needed in two years.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
I would not judge anyone by the labels of faith be it Christian, Pagan or any other religion. It is god who seals the chosen not priests. God knows who are the sheep and the goats and many will be surprised in the end including me.

There's no doubt we are all called out of Egypt (mystery religion) and Babylon (commerce / Ezekiel 28). We have not yet figured the part out about Babylon. We will. It's falling in on us. When it does, we will emerge as a spirit of altruism and not objectivism. It's an ongoing process. 1000 years left, then the beast is once again loosed.

The tribes will be established under new management and we will simply push the beast out forever. It's all right there in the Bible. Baptism is the offer to move our soul into the seed of Abraham. The flood of Noah is baptism. That's an open offer for 2000 years.

Baptism, Rebirth and the Flood

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Good Video

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
DanMark, or Denmark. The mark of Dan. Nothing is ever what you thought it was. The Nations of the Illuminati. Leaving their trail in the sand. What will independence (separation) mean for the tribe? This is a riddle I'm afraid.

One of the sons of Jacob was a youngster by the name of Dan, which means "judge." He was the son of Rachel's handmaid Bilhah (Gen. 35:25). Dan became the ancestor of one of the twelve tribes of "Israel," the name YEHOVAH God gave to Jacob after wrestling with him (Gen. 32:28). Jacob, when he was growing old, prophesied of Dan, "Dan will provide justice for his people as one of the tribes of Israel. Dan will be a serpent by the roadside, a viper along the path, that bites the horse's heels, so that it's rider tumbles backward. I look for your deliverance, O Lord" (Gen. 49:16-18). The King James Version has this last verse, "I have waited for thy salvation, O Lord."

A serpent, when it slithers and crawls, leaves a trail or track in the sand. Even so the tribe of Dan would leave signs or "waymarks" showing where it had journeyed. They tended to leave their "name" behind as an identifying sign! We read in Joshua: "But the Danites had difficulty taking possession of their territory, so they went up and attacked Leshem, took it, put it to the sword and occupied it. They settled in Leshem and NAMED IT DAN after their forefather" (Josh. 19:47).
The Serpent's Tail

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
DanMark, or Denmark. The mark of Dan. Nothing is ever what you thought it was. The Nations of the Illuminati. Leaving their trail in the sand. What will independence (separation) mean for the tribe? This is a riddle I'm afraid.

One of the sons of Jacob was a youngster by the name of Dan, which means "judge." He was the son of Rachel's handmaid Bilhah (Gen. 35:25). Dan became the ancestor of one of the twelve tribes of "Israel," the name YEHOVAH God gave to Jacob after wrestling with him (Gen. 32:28). Jacob, when he was growing old, prophesied of Dan, "Dan will provide justice for his people as one of the tribes of Israel. Dan will be a serpent by the roadside, a viper along the path, that bites the horse's heels, so that it's rider tumbles backward. I look for your deliverance, O Lord" (Gen. 49:16-18). The King James Version has this last verse, "I have waited for thy salvation, O Lord."

A serpent, when it slithers and crawls, leaves a trail or track in the sand. Even so the tribe of Dan would leave signs or "waymarks" showing where it had journeyed. They tended to leave their "name" behind as an identifying sign! We read in Joshua: "But the Danites had difficulty taking possession of their territory, so they went up and attacked Leshem, took it, put it to the sword and occupied it. They settled in Leshem and NAMED IT DAN after their forefather" (Josh. 19:47).
The Serpent's Tail

Not really since mark means ground in Swedish/Danish and Norwegian so "mark" having English meaning is a bit farfetched. Seeing the Nordics as included in the Illuminati is kind of funny. I do agree that Carl Bildt is a corrupt Bilderberg person but it is more like the Nordics is now days under attack by the banking Mafia to sell out things to them like electricity, privatisation of schools and healthcare.
edit on 17-9-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
What it all means. Joseph would not reveal himself to the brothers until the last brother was brought to him from the tribe. Once the last brother was brought in, Joseph revealed himself.

KEY: Jewish Sanhedrin and their Conversion

Independence from the Illuminati. They wake up to the snake.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Not really since mark means ground in Swedish/Danish and Norwegian so "mark" having English meaning is a bit farfetched. Seeing the Nordics as included in the Illuminati is kind of funny. I do agree that Carl Bildt is a corrupt Bilderberg person but it is more like the Nordics is now days under attack by the banking Mafia to sell out things to them like electricity, privatisation of schools and healthcare.

Dig deeper.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Wow.

Could you please translate all that into simple English for simpleton's like me to understand.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Wow.

Could you please translate all that into simple English for simpleton's like me to understand.

God brings the future into the past and drops it there in riddle. We then see it unlocked shortly before it happens. This gives us the ability to see it coming and going twice. For instance, when God showed the release of Israel from Babylon captivity, it was only after the fact that we could calculate the very day it would happen. The thread below is the evidence.

Thread Outlining the Date

What I am showing you about Joseph in Genesis is the key event for Israel's blindness to be lifted. The Sanhedrin must be converted, just as Paul was converted. The marker for this are the events that surround Joseph and the 12 brothers of Israel in the book of Genesis. Scotland is the tribe of Dan, the last brother to receive their inheritance of land. Scotland breaking away is significant by reason of what they are breaking from. It's part of a larger event related to Jesus being seen by the Jews. The last brother is brought to Joseph. Read Genesis regarding Joseph.

The key to their sight will be the realization of the Aleph Tav. I cannot explain the entire territory to you. It's too large. All can say is watch this vote and watch events that follow until October 8th.

I have said this a few times. The thornbush is in the whirlwind. You are getting ready to see the whirlwind coming.

Clearing of Debts

Don't worry. You likely still don't understand.

Simply put. The banking system will fail. Peace will turn into sudden destruction. All the nations that surround Israel will make a move. America has just lit the fuse on the entire thing. From this, the Jewish state will see their Messiah and the tribes will inherit the land. Peace comes with one event. When the Messiah is realized, he is manifest to the Muslims, Jews and Christians at one time. What will happen to Babylon if the three are united under one house?

One Spirit. When the Moneychangers tables are turned to debt and worthless, peace can no longer be bought. Forbes 400 will be zero. Once this jubilee clears all debt, the world will restart. Babylon will be a thing of the past. Objectivism will turn to altruism. Ayn Rand will become a byword.

I'm not a prophet and may be wrong. I'm a guy trying to figure it all out just like you. What I have outlined here will happen, just not like we expect. We can speculate all we want, but in the end, its just that.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

So instead of the mark of Dan, you're saying its the ground/land/nation of Dan? Fascinating contribution.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

So Scottish independence will be the straw that breaks the camel's back, in regards to the global economy heading back into recession. I knew it!

Then I guess that lights the fuse to all the other tensions around the world at the moment. Like a domino effect.

I'll keep watching for the outcome of the referendum to see if you're right. Firstly for you to be right Scotland need to win the yes vote, so let's wait and see if that happens first.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

So any symbol that is a triangle is now a Illuminati symbol?

The pyramid of power have controlled societies for thousands of years. It just changes how it is implemented. Feudal system is replaced by monetary enslavement of many for few. It is not a new thing but in fact something that have been for a very long time and that propaganda makes people believe in self deceit that all are equal because they are told they are do not make it so. Even Soviet that is the example of communism in the world were in fact state capitalists and not communism where the politicians ruled the planed economy for their benefit.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

So instead of the mark of Dan, you're saying its the ground/land/nation of Dan? Fascinating contribution.

Land of the Dänes would probably be a good good translation yes.

It might be that the tribe of Dan is the Däne/Dane that lived in Dänemark/Danmark (German Spelling/Swedish/Danish Spelling). They where viking just like Sweden, Norway (Iceland was part of Norway), Finland (Land of the Finns) is not included since they have a completely different language (Uralic family of language). They believed in Thor and Odin (The Allfather of the gods and the ruler of Asgard) just like the Germanic people who lived south of Denmark.

The Scottish are Celtic. And the Viking settlements where intertwined after a while when they converted to Christianity so trying to figure out who have viking ancestors will be hard.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

We are not agreeing on that Paul converted. Paul is for me the first wolf in sheep skin in the way he is used in the bible and is not pointing at the same spot as Jesus. The difference might be small but it is still when logically looking at it a garment instead of the real deal.

One Spirit. When the Moneychangers tables are turned to debt and worthless, peace can no longer be bought. Forbes 400 will be zero. Once this jubilee clears all debt, the world will restart. Babylon will be a thing of the past. Objectivism will turn to altruism. Ayn Rand will become a byword.

The petrodollar crash where the ponzi scheme that Saud set up for military aid from US fails. Most people on ATS should have realized that it is only a matter of time. A lot of dead people for insane greed playing both sides.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

For the Johnny Cash song.

A little Led Zeppelin for you and me who like playing find the contemporary prophets.

And it's whispered that soon if we all call the tune
Then the piper will lead us to reason
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long
And the forests will echo with laughter

If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now
It's just a spring clean for the May queen
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on
And it makes me wonder

Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know
The piper's calling you to join him
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind?

And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold

And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all, yeah
To be a rock and not to roll

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

According to my grandfather, we were not Jewish, but Roman, but then again I think technically my family were invaders to Scotland at a time who eventually became totally integrated into the local culture. According to him, Clan Gregor was named after the roman term for vigilance and while we adopted a celtic motto for our family slogan, many of our cousins adopted latin mottos for theirs.

The original inhabitants of Scotland/Ireland might have been displaced Phoenicians based on the similarity of the languages, so there might be some connection. I do remember reading that the horse riding settlers in the Sea of Grass were displaced by Darius during his reign and migrated west, eventually settling in Scotland. I think they called themselves the Tuatha de Dannan or something like that and many of the rivers along their path were named some derivative of the word Dan. There might be some connection, but that was so long ago and so many invasions have led to the intermingling of bloodlines that it is futile. We might as well say we are Atlantian because one of our ancestors in 15,000 bc bred with a seafaring hominid.

Hell, I think I'm probably more Neanderthal than I would be Jewish.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join