It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction for tomorrow, Sept the 18th, CNN headlines

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Aww snap!
ISIS Hostage

The hostage's last name is 'Cantile' ...I said 'Katil'. Phonetically about the same. Of course I'm sorry he's going through all that.

If nobody throws out any ideas for a target, I guess in the morning I'll just play the headlines game again.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
Aww snap!
ISIS Hostage

The hostage's last name is 'Cantile' ...I said 'Katil'. Phonetically about the same. Of course I'm sorry he's going through all that.

If nobody throws out any ideas for a target, I guess in the morning I'll just play the headlines game again.

I do not believe... but you really are making me want to.

Keep up with what you do. Im rooting for you.

cheers.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

Look at the florida shooting too

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ArmyOfNobunaga

I'm not psychic. I'm not any more talented than anyone else. I've been wanting to do tarot, or runes or RV for years i just finally found a method that works for me. If you want to try it, send me a message and I will tell you my method.

"Magic's just science that we don't understand yet."
-Arthur C. Clarke

@rockpaperhammock The Florida shooting was tragic, but what I saw fits in better with the Boko Haram nonsense in Nigeria.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

These events are pretty regular occurrences if you watch the news apart from the guy who chops heads off ! But you ain't a remote viewer if you think he's gonna do it again !
That's just bound to happen or just playing the odds !

I'm all for trying it but it's got to be something That isn't a common occurrence ! Something that isn't, the Boats going to sink , and the rest of the stuff .

I see your point about the beheadings...they've been threatening to do it again so that basically amounts to contamination of the target environment. But she is getting actual names of places, names of people, etc. that would not have been common knowledge. Can you help us choose a target that may not be be so commonplace? She can't know for sure unless it is really specific so she needs our help.

And will you keep us updated please if you have any more dreams that actually manifest? I am very curious to see if the train crash happens.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Ahhh i cant send PM but i want to know how you do it, i want to try it.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad
New Thread

Here's the new thread. I wrote out the instructions for you. If you have any questions, just ask!

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Here's a target for you...

Ask about names of arrests in a small town (not yours) for the next day...

ask for a town first, then arrests

If you can get the town and 3 names correct, You are on to something

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthSeekerKnight

Here's a target for you...

Ask about names of arrests in a small town (not yours) for the next day...

ask for a town first, then arrests

If you can get the town and 3 names correct, You are on to something

Oh very nice!! That's a great idea.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It's a day late, but the entire country of Sierra Leone is shut down due to Ebola.
Sierra Leone

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I've heard of a few books on RV, and seemed interesting. Kind of like a meditative predicting with mental images? I've never done it or Astral projecting, if that's included. But this thread got me thinking of maybe different ways to improve what you're trying to do other than changing the question.

Since it's already pretty "fringe" as I put it, keep an open mind here. It is the infinite world of the "subconscious" (as I'll put it) after all.

Ok so dunno ur preparation and execution technique, but try this & see for different results. This is gonna b hard to explain...
So, i imagine in essence you're asking a question or seeking, and then u get a response or a visual. Almost like reaching into a box of many items and trying to force the outcome of what you take out into what it is you concentrate mostly on.
Since the nature of this seems to, in a way, lay your "trust" into an external force that seems to be doing the "fetching", maybe one can improve, or dare i say even assign this trusted fetcher. As having a better relationship with this important link of the process should increase productivity or clarity.
What I mean by "assigning the fetcher" can be many things, but 1 thought came to mind from a way I though of how to stop the chatter while meditating. In short while starting to meditate & drowning out the "noise" you look at the "voices" and categorize them into themes (or even groups of sections of the brain known for different categories of thinking). Once you have categorized the voices in the broadest way (for less groups), you assign those groups mental but physical objects. With the theme of an above posters suggestion on meditation technique, assign these things as different things that float on water. Example; a bird (asperations), a tugboat (involuntary neccesities & maintenance thoughts), and a fat guy on an innertube listening to his radio. (selfish ramblings, and super random phrases). THEN you yourself (the blank serenity of ur meditation) start to slowly go underwater, and imagine the noises and being muffled accordingly until u go deeper.
Ok, so now u have identified your thoughts into something they identify with. Now here's my suggestion. Do YOU yourself go and fetch these images you're requesting? No you should be concentrating and staying serene, to keep the line static-free. But now u chose a category (bird, boat, radio-guy), and pick out a more specific category from the best for the job of "fetcher", and assign it to a fish or something (example). Listen to this voice how it communicates again, and try to talk and ask for the image you're seeking in the way it talks to you. Then send it out & when it comes back THEN open your mind to the image you want, and also write down any "words" it might say, no matter how obscure.

Now you have a "filter" of sorts that you can apply to the message you get, kind of like a trust decoder? Again, I have never tried or done this, but I thought it'd be cool if it did help. Point is to widdle down the "sending/receiving" so energy ain't wasted. If this stuff DOES work, this would certainly be important. Interesting thread, mi thinks, or I wouldn't of replied. But I shouldn't expand any more since I already make long ass posts. Change any of the above u want, they aren't rules just example of what I think u understand I mean if ya read it all. Cheers. ^^
edit on 19-9-2014 by Arrestme because: strange glitch or noob move

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Arrestme

I didn't want to mention it because I didn't want to seem squirrelly and I didn't want to get hammered by the atheists, but I am using a 'spirit guide' who is unrestrained on the other side. I'm basically crippled by my human shell.

Now, for the atheists: this could very well be a construct of my own subconscious as opposed to a real dead person. Whether it's real or not, I think it helps your mind to have a separate 'thing' to fetch what you want out of the infinite possibilities. I mean, that's how religion was started in the first place, trying to group like things and assigning a 'god' so that people could try to wrap their minds around abstract concepts.

I would say each individual should 'go with their gut' and tailor their methods according to what feels right for them. Then you just have to do it over and over and over. At this point it takes a little while for me to get in 'the zone', I'm not sure what all the images mean, which ones to keep and which ones to discard. It's really hard to get specific names and words. I'm using verifiable targets and I am recording my progress to try to refine the process. I'm hoping that over time (could take years) I will be able to slip into the zone much quicker, see much more vivid images, and get much more detailed information on demand.

A year and a half ago I started taking violin lessons. I'm better than I was when I started, but still not good enough to 'play out' in public. Same thing!

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Since this thread is still going:
Sierra Leone

The explosion/shooting I saw was in Nigeria. But I heard the words 'Sierra Leone' and yesterday the entire country got locked down. But I also asked for front page headlines, and it was on the world page. But out of all the countries in the world, I came up with that one. Even though I wasn't able to say what was going on with Sierra Leone, I'd still call that a solid partial hit.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lil Drummerboy
IF something happens that involves a satellite, or a craft to the spacestation to be forced down back to earth. I will be in serious prep mode. gettin ready for something bigger..like a solar flare or meteor strike of large magnitude... that sort of image has been seen too often to be ignored.

well it looks like that was a scrub,

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lil Drummerboy

I saw chunks suspended in the air. At first, I was thinking satellites or meteors. But then I realized that the scale could be much smaller and it could be any kind of debris falling through the air. I got the feeling of an explosion, but then I wondered if I was just thinking of tigertatzen's post. I think it very well was the explosion/shooting in Nigeria.

So, I need to work on clarifying details. Are those satellites? Or debris from an explosion? I need to block out my imagination overlay so that I know that what I'm getting is truly from the Ma and not from my own assumptions. It's tricky, but definitely possible!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

No worries...even though spirit guide sounds ambiguously religious enough. I doubt there are many atheists who know everything about every religion to denounce every founding of each's believe structure, but you're right to assume they may be arrogant enough to pretend they can! So I appreciate you sharing, as it validated where my method stands direction-wise. Looks like I'll be heading that way mentally when I get a chance xD.
Although I'd still like to take a unique and fresh approach to this for you, as only sometimes other random peoples background allow them to share. But I can't think of anything concrete, being a noob at this, and not quite sure how I feel about it even still.

It does seem to work on a level of some sort, whether it be entropy in action, or just the way our world paradigm is for communicating. Part of it, if not all, is mental & so I'd buy that the brain might be literally quantifying things behind the scenes to come up with something at least 30% accurate, and then you can choose from there with greater accuracy. Bottom line, I want to see more, and want to know when, but mostly how your results improve, for as long as you keep sharing.

Methodology should be left up to you. But in this subconscious "wall-tapping" improvement may partially come in the form of spotting a theological weak-link instead of looking for additional reliable ones. Can I suggest, think about it, and way outside the box. For instance, perhaps there are rules for your "spirit guide", and the whole point of the random picture you see, are it's way of bypassing these rules and not affecting your free will. A lot of times, as well as with channeling, satelliting entities cannot effect your free will or others'. Questions must be without bias & for seeking knowledge only. Other means in clarity of "transmissions", I've heard, can be things like, wearing all white like a robe, covering the eyes with white like a cloth, facing the direction of the incoming energy most aligned with your "fetched object" (if prone, lets say best direction you think would be north, ur head should be 'pointed' north, while ur feet will be pointing south). Your spine and hair are basically the "antenna", so be sure to keep it straight while laying down, and ur hair brushed straight and so on. Btw if u have any tips that pertain more specifically to your current pursuits, I'd love to hear them!

So yeah, pretty fringe sry. I had some more to write, but I'm no thread derailer, and i write long # -_- but mayb it can help haha.

Ciao!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
real quick. maybe some of these images are references to names that hold dominant priorities in your memory bank. For example, if u ask for the country name of the location for the 'tumbling rocks' image, & the answer u get back is an image of an old-school looking vampire. Then the area may very well be getting pitched as Transylvania, or Romania.

It all depends on what your dominant thoughts are, as the answers are 'unfiled' & low-to-no-priority memories that might have to 'piggy-back' on a main-streamed memory to gain access into your brains neural net, & therefore realization. Ok I'll stop, cuz I sound like I think I kno what i'm talking about again. -_- xD happy hunting!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join