It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction for tomorrow, Sept the 18th, CNN headlines

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Shipwreck

The news about this shipwreck wasn't on the front page, it was on the world page. And Bluesma is totally right that this article was up before I threw in my input. I give you my word that I did not know about that article. But it wasn't on the front page and that was supposed to be my target....so I'd call this a flimsy partial.

Explosion/shooting Africa

This fits in with the debris/shooting that I saw, and the explosion that tigertatzen was talking about but....it wasn't on the front page and it wasn't in Sierra Leone. And I think I said 'Hamas' and this was Boko Haram. Again, flimsy partial.

I even specifically looked up news for Sierra Leone, and there was literally nothing but Ebola articles.

The day is not over, I will keep checking on cnn.com.
edit on 18-9-2014 by ladyvalkyrie because: additional info

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So what is the prize if someone ever gets one of these guess correct?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Lotto update:

So, I didn't even do a real session, I just kind of asked about this lotto business. I saw a picture of a diamond (sketched on scan below). I asked where...answer: Allsup's (it's a gas station near my daughter's school). So I go in and look at all the scratch offs and none of them have diamonds. I ask the guy, "Do you have any with diamonds on them?" And he says, "Not out here." Me: "But you do have some?" Clerk: "Yeah, but they're in the safe. I can't sell them unless they're on the stand." Me: "When will that be?" Clerk: "Whenever one of the other ones runs out, could be a day, could be a week." I went ahead and bought 3 tickets with shapes similar to diamonds...won $10.

* The 'All or Nothing" one didn't look like a diamond, I just liked that phrase! Lol!

So then I went to a grocery store and bought the blackjack one, because it had the diamonds on it. Then went to the Valero (another gas station) and bought the ticket they had with diamonds even though it wasn't cartoony type diamonds like the one I saw. I won $10.

So, I'm out $21. Won $20. But I'm going to give the winning tickets to my friend's mom when I go to visit her. Even though it would mostly recoup the money I spent, I can't keep it because I wouldn't have otherwise played the lotto.

I asked when the diamond ticket would be available at Allsup's. I heard "Thursday" and I said (in my mind) "Today is Thursday." I hear "Next Thursday" So I've got it marked on my calendar, hopefully I can remember to buy a ticket next week!

Since it was olaru12's idea, I will split any winnings next week 50/50. And my 50 will go to some worthy cause, not myself. Again, hopefully that will be enough to appease the karmic gods.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

There's no prize. But like any skill you have to do it many times to get better at it. I guess if someone got really good they could do some really impressive things with it. I'm just starting out, so I'm still trying to figure out how it works. How to get in the 'zone', how to see the pictures, what info to keep and what to discard- what is coming from my own mind (discard) vs. what's coming from the Ma (keep). The trickiest part is to try to keep your own mind on a leash and accept the info as it comes without tainting it with guesswork.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

1. Before I even went into my 'routine' as I was making the note of my target, this popped into my mind: The ISIS guy in the black ninja outfit beheads again Katil H.....abi (like Hammurabi, but not exactly) and Hammas

Hey matey, just saw this on the sky news headlines and immediately thought of your thread/prediction.

Breaking News:New IS Video Shows Another British Hostage

Its not a beheading, thank god! But i still felt it was similar to your prediction and therefore worthy of posting

Here s the link:

news.sky.com... -hostage

edit on 18/9/14 by HumanPLC because: added more info

edit on 18/9/14 by HumanPLC because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/9/14 by HumanPLC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

olaru12 You have an assignment:

Every day you need to write down "I am so happy and thankful that Ladyvalkyrie buys a winning ticket on Thursday. I am so happy and thankful that she gives me half the winnings. I am going to use the money for..." And think of something positive/constructive you could use it for. It's ok to keep it for yourself, but it has to go toward education or something like that, not coc aine and hookers.

Do this every day, and I will do the same. Just 1. be thankful 2. talk/think about it like it's going to happen, not like you're wishing it would happen, try to keep things as 'present tense' as possible 3. don't talk about it to anyone, just focus on it internally. Think about what makes you worthy for such a generous gift.

We'll see what happens next Thursday!

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: HumanPLC
Oh crap. I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie

Every day you need to write down "I am so happy and thankful that Ladyvalkyrie buys a winning ticket on Thursday. I am so happy and thankful that she gives me half the winnings. I am going to use the money for..." And think of something positive/constructive you could use it for. It's ok to keep it for yourself, but it has to go toward education or something like that, not coc aine and hookers.

Do this every day, and I will do the same. Just 1. be thankful 2. talk/think about it like it's going to happen, not like you're wishing it would happen, try to keep things as 'present tense' as possible 3. don't talk about it to anyone, just focus on it internally. Think about what makes you worthy for such a generous gift.

Not only will I do as you request; I will join you in your quest to appease the "Karmic Gods" with my own RV trial with lotto and powerball purchases and the winnings going to the cause of helping others.
edit on 18-9-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Sierra Leone was completely shut down due to ebola. Could it be the vision you saw was the mass killing of the suspected infected?

time.com...

I would like to note that this is my first comment ever. Although, I have been creeping the website for a while. Hi everybody.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I'm not so good with numbers, much better with pictures. You know what I'll be doing until next Thursday to try to solidify a win.

Something you may want to try is meditate right before you go to sleep. Whatever kind of peaceful garden you like best, with a pond or pool. Relax in that setting. Then picture stairs going down into the water. As you feel the water swallowing you up, you are going deeper into relaxation/meditation/blank mind. Before you even start this know what you're questing- winning lotto numbers so that you can...enter charitable thing here... When you are fully submerged you swim down to a chest and open it up. Inside is a bright white light and the white light holds the answer you seek. By that point you should be asleep, if not keep repeating the exercise until you do fall asleep. You should get the answer in your dream, or it will come to you shortly in waking life.

The caveat is: if you're not meant to win the lotto, you won't! Lol!

But hey, we'll give it a shot!

* Also, go with your gut. Only buy them when you 'know' it's time. Go for the numbers that really feel right. Take the first thing that pops into your mind, while it's fresh, before your conscious mind mucks it up.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie

edit on Sep1222220912222212America/Chicago by Missmissie173 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

Hi Ladyv:

Very interesting. Question for you: Do you think that these requests to the universe have more "power" if they are handwritten or do you think typing them on your laptop works just as well?

Also, do you think the Australian ISIS terror ring that was busted this morning (and it was the lead on CNN) could have been the same as your RV? They planned to behead several innocent victims before they were caught...

Kudos for your courage!

Best.
Missmissie

ETA: Sorry for having your quote above in separate post - obviously today is not my day for multi-tasking!

edit on Sep1658580916585816America/Chicago by Missmissie173 because: revised post

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I call bs your just writing a review of last weeks news ! Ooh and the week before that ! No skill just last weeks news !

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

I call bs your just writing a review of last weeks news ! Ooh and the week before that ! No skill just last weeks news !

What are you talking about? These events didn't happen last week.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I gotta admit, there's always going to be a natural disaster. There's always going to be fighting in the middle east. Yadda yadda. That's why I'm trying to figure out a practical application. I'm also trying to figure out how to reach for more details.

I keep asking for people's input for what I should ask. Since you're a skeptic....what question should I ask? It needs to be something verifiable, obviously. I'm trying to keep score. I'm basically 10% completely wrong. 10% completely right. And 80% partially right. I'm trying to improve my stats, believe me.

If anyone can come up with a target other than news headlines, please let me know. I'm also doing the RV thread, I'm 2 for 3 on partials and waiting for the 3rd reveal.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

Umm...my guess is that in actually sitting and writing it down you are focusing your mind on that one thought. I don't think it matters if it's a laptop or old school pen and paper. All these instructions come from books like "The Secret" and "It works!" by RHJ. They also say don't tell anyone about it. Which seems odd, I guess that once you tell people you start clouding up your 'target' with your thoughts, their thoughts, your words about it. It's better to keep your mind focused like a laser beam. No interference.

Always be positive. Don't say "I want a million dollars." because then you will want a million dollars. Word it like "I am so happy and thankful to be blessed with a million dollars." That was just an example, money is a really lame thing to lust after.

It might be the foiled plot in Australia. I just read the article and it mentions NO names. Weird.

That might also be why I saw the Sydney Opera House.
First Thread

There's also an article about the US ready to head into Syria and the picture shows a bunch of fighter jets. Yesterday I saw the pilot guy. But Geez Louise, that's so flimsy. Every day there are millions of jet fighters getting into cockpits. Ok, maybe not millions, probably more like thousands...but you get the idea.

If you have a verifiable target that I could try, please let me know!

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kukywan
No, I definitely saw a black guy with raggedy clothes and short spiky hair with a machine gun or automatic rifle, in some run down dusty African town. Shooting the crap out of the place. I didn't see the other rebel guys, but he wasn't alone. It was much more likely this:
Shooting/Explosion
But that was Nigeria and it wasn't reported on the cnn.com front page like I requested.

But the day isn't over until midnight, I'll keep checking in.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

What are you talking about? These events didn't happen last week.

These events are pretty regular occurrences if you watch the news apart from the guy who chops heads off ! But you ain't a remote viewer if you think he's gonna do it again !
That's just bound to happen or just playing the odds !

I'm all for trying it but it's got to be something That isn't a common occurrence ! Something that isn't, the Boats going to sink , and the rest of the stuff .

I had I dream peoples heads was getting cut off !
Woke up and breaking news with Brit got beheaded ! Then not last night the night before I had a dream of a train crash in Doncaster uk or near it , now if that happens over the next couple of days then that's the meat that would make people's ears prick !

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Just checked cnn.com, nothing new. I can't say I'm particularly impressed. What I saw seems to match up with some recent events, but most of them didn't make the front page like I asked for. I'm on a solid 'partial' streak. I haven't had a good 100% in about a week. I'm going to give up for the night, some one please come up with a verifiable target and I will try it tomorrow.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

Well dang you got it right! Shooting just a bit ago.....I will be interested in future predictions!

Although sadly with amount of shootings these days it is like a 1 in 10 chance.
edit on 18-9-2014 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join