It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this for Real or Just another McDonald's Commercial?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Watch the whole video, it's actually kind of entertaining: (Specifically 1:06-1:55)

It's an easy enough question but I'm beginning to wonder what I'm looking at more and more these days.
You will notice in the video she throws garbage into a McDonald's trash bin, that's when my opinion started to change!
A commercial/PSA or Crazy Russian Chick?

Is this really what next now?
How else are they going to try and manipulate us into thinking one thing and doing another. Well ultimately it's up to you, there is no proof this links to the McDonald's company but I am still left VERY suspicious.

AB
edit on 9/17/2014 by AnteBellum because: time stamp

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

It's very well done, edited and such. And it's just too good to be true that they showcase McDonald's more than anything else. Also, all the cars involved you don't actually see any tags or markings.
And the fact that each car gets nicer and nicer as the video goes on, eventually leading to a G wagon.

McDees is probably taking advantage of the whole dashcam thing happening in Russia right now to make it seem 'authentic', easy way to get it to go viral.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

This could be coincidental... Just like their hamburgers MAY contain meat lol... Again what are the odds?

If the view numbers will drastically raise over the next few days it would be safe to say it's an ad imo.

edit on 17-9-2014 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Found this on the videos on the right side, so maybe it's not that coincidental. This actually made me laugh.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The second person threw out a bottle - not a McDonald's product as far as I know. Maybe in Russia, a lot of people eat at McDonald's, just like here.

It was entertaining. Loved the ashtray! LOL

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Posted yesterday: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

Honestly, I could care less if it was posted on my forehead!

Is it real or is it a commercial?
Nobody on the other thread even debated it's validity, I'll post there just in case.
edit on 9/17/2014 by AnteBellum because: spelling

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

new topics

top topics

join