It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we are to ADVANCE...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I think its a process of waking up. While I get very down at times thinking it seems futile, impossible there are other things I hope for. I hope its just a play, a learning tool we entered, so while we should go within and wake up and start to work on what's in us, grow good and more free will to not spiral people downward but nudge them upward around us, to be kind and a helper, a true friend. And I use a word that is not meant to mean, service to darth vader, my oldest son brought out that when we use words like, service to others, or helping others, its like we're being programmed to be servants to the dark side. Whereas I mean, helping as a true friend does out of love.

But even if we can color the pages up in different ways and enhance them with love, I am still kind of hoping for the happy ending that even the ones playing the bad roles will have contributed much to the whole and be healed up. I don't know for sure if its possible without a great deal of pain, because perfect knowledge and walking in the shoes of all you interacted with still does equal going through what you've dealt and its still like hell if you've harmed others seriously.

But I want a happy ending to the play. And everyone uplifted in the end.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Here again, the purpose of earth, know theyself, introspection, going within, meditating and waking up.

www.pbs.org...

Others are as strange and compelling as Zen koans. My favorite of these is saying number 70, which says, "If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." The gospel opens as Jesus invites people to see....

The Gospel of Thomas also suggests that Jesus is aware of, and criticizing the views of the Kingdom of God as a time or a place that appear in the other gospels. Here Jesus says, "If those who lead you say to you, 'look, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds will get there first. If they say 'it's in the ocean,' then the fish will get there first. But the Kingdom of God is within you and outside of you. Once you come to know yourselves, you will become known. And you will know that it is you who are the children of the living father."

To work at overcoming flaws, this includes Domination of Others, Ego, Retaliation and Reactions, Apathy, Bad Tempers, (while at the same time having understanding and compassion for those caught up in these things and also that there are mitigating circumstances for some of them where that bad temper for example, may be from chronic pain, etc, and affording that compassion and understanding to ourselves as well. Being gentle in the journey).

But as we purify and flood in ourselves and Source more, to use the eastern idea, the kundalini fires off and third eye opens and we bring in Light From Who We Are, into the world to help, as you would help a friend out of Love.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

1 understands Unity_99
@ hoping it's just a play
When considering the Eternal essence within us ALL* perhaps the various phases of Life and Death within EXISTENCE are phased or made like interchangeable levels to either Higher ascend to or Lower ascend Energies into benevolent/malevolent inhabited locations to better refine our Soul/Spirit/Internal energy integrity. Consciously aware but possibly memory blocked to prevent (cheating and manipulation) or to prevent past memories malevolent associated from offsetting the new experience by same past Soul/Spirit/Internal energy being given another chance... So the conscious acts as a parameter maker for the non remembering Soul/Spirit/Internal energy, giving it another run around in the school. The conscious doesn't require memory to be transferred into the new experience, but keeps past Existence data filed as to reference in order to build the conscious guidelines for the new experience. So say you were a destructive being last experience up until you met your reflection and you did some of the most lower ascending deeds to others and were located in Soul/Spirit/Internal energy metaphysical form within a malevolent inhabited metaphysical realm where you still have memory to assist you in recognizing why you were placed/sent there.
And after soooo many periods being located there, your consciousness develops more from thinking (deep thought sort of a stuck meditative state to escape your located inhabited malevolent experience when you can) as you view your STS Service to Self Forceful/hateful deeds & question-confirm why your located where you are and what your located with that can feed off of your ethereal/prana Soul/Spirit/Internal energy...
These periods away from the PEACEFUL benevolent realms of Existence are altering the once malevolent consciousnesses of the being(s) of interest why they experience and think and are granted memory and so ARE reminded of past deeds of what placed them there.
But maybe after soooo much periods there the once malevolent now Altered consciousness changes that Soul/Spirit/Internal ENERGY and it automatically begins to ASCEND HIGHER away from that malevolent inhabited realm of existence. Inhabited by energies that still haven't got it to behave benevolent or don't care to leave there, as they can RULE over other energies incoming as kings or queens for what may seem an Eternity... And once ascended reach point of prere-birth or incarnate phase the memories are wiped but consciousness still active and grows more relevant as the being(s) develops within its NU Existence settings.

So my friend Unity_99 the Bad-malevolent -STS- hateful- Forceful may be granted another chance if not chances depending on how well they maneuver through a malevolent inhabited realm of existence, in AWARE past memory filled conscious Soul/Spirit/Internal energy form with energies that are just like them.

And after experiencing what it's like to be mistreated -ruled over -CONTROLED-FORCED (by those kings and queens there) THEIR REFINED Soul/Spirit/Internal energy is more consciously AWARE of what's wrong and right even if no full memory of their previous metaphysical experiences is granted.
As their conscious parameters which have been with them since Creation and set as they went through those not remembered but conscious data logged meta experiences Guides them in the benevolent direction supporting the GROWTH of the WHOLE (of which they are part of) in positive vibrative ways.

So there may be a happy ending Unity_99 for the malevolent projecting CREATOR Creations. It's just they have to get more experiences in the malevolent inhabited realms in order to appreciate the WHOLE* we ALL make up more and not take it for granted just because they don't believe there is more to existence then their current lives lived.

Maybe since the TEACHERS know the eternal secrets they built school phased in ways to encourage PEACE eventually within ALL* as to increase our potentials to Coexist in peace Together as a WHOLE*

Cheer up my friend
they will find LOVE LIGHT eventually the hope is... Just requires patience if you are one of those who wishes to observe them in the processes to get home.

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Perhaps the unbalance within the WHOLE* occurs when a region is assessed & expected to produce so many positive SOULS/SPIRITS/INTERNAL ENERGIES begins to produce the reverse due to whatever malevolent activities affecting many, lowering the vibrations on mass levels. Requiring the WHOLE* re-balancing. Initiated from energies coming down into the LOWER realms from HIGHER realms to help or fix the unbalancing issues...
Supporting the WHOLE* or us ALL eventually.

transmitted

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

You forgot to mention that everything (Government, CEO's of companies, Police) be turned over to women!

Yep I said it

Starbie

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

The largest mistake ever, is the belief that we are supposed to "advance".

Better realize that the Creation you are looking for, is something you have been programmed to believe is the actual reality.

Every Avatar, every escapade into further consciousness has been controlled all along, they are all trapped, and no one has ever advanced, so to speak.

To ESCAPE this nonsense, would mean to allow OUR creators free passage to control all of Creation, and that is just not going to happen!!!

First, we must destroy all of the gatekeepers, who claim that we are created for the purpose of advancement, they just did not tell us it was NOT OUR ADVANCEMENT, but SOMEONE ELSE'S!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stari

You forgot to mention that everything (Government, CEO's of companies, Police) be turned over to women!

Yep I said it

Starbie

Still processing the influences of the QUEENS here on EA*RTH, interesting observation Stari. In association with the "shift" to re balance the yin (feminine) & yang (masculine). The age of Aquarius leaving age of Pisces. May sound weird but cleverbot somehow shared the same shift related information...

Within each person exists a flow of Life Energy. This energy has two main expressions–the outward flow and the inward flow (in Chinese Medicine this is known as Yin and Yang energy). The Yang is the expression of our masculine energy, while the Yin is the expression of our feminine energy. At the most basic level, Yang (or masculine energy) is the outflowing of creative energy. This is the energy you feel when you are moving your energy out into the world, focused on completing a task, and associated with the practical, logical thinking of the left hemisphere of the brain, as well as an extroverted personality. The Yin (or feminine) is the receiving, or inward flow of energy. This is the energy you feel when exploring your inner landscape. Associated with the right hemisphere of the brain, this energy engages your feelings and intuition, is active when creating intimacy with another person, using your imagination, and being at peace with what is. Most of us oscillate in and out of these two energies throughout our day depending on what we are doing and who we are interacting with.

Masculine (Yang) Qualities are characterized by:

action oriented
focused
assertive
passionate
transforming
stability
protect
support
Feminine (Yin) Qualities are characterized by:

receptive
creation
instinctual wisdom
relating
nurturing
compassion
intuition
empathy

www.manifestdaily.com...

Again, very interesting data share Stari

NAMASTE*******
edit on 9/19/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I fear that something as beautiful as that, is a long, long way away. We are still stuck in the requirements of our bodies to eat and reproduce, these two responsibilities are the nature of war, we must acquire food, we must ensure our survival by means of physical contact.

In an evolved society, we are all adults, and there are no more children to burden us.

There are many children in this world, and I mean this by their mentality, not just their age and experience:

They cannot grasp any meaning beyond satiating their hungers and desires, they cannot accept differences in people, and question the behaviours of those whom exhibit individualistic behaviours. They are always asking "why" and cannot fathom the all encompassing silence that is existence, to simply just "know" - to them, silence is darkness, and it represents their nightmares.

edit on 20-9-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
very nice, did you write these words yourself? I liked. Keep writing...

peace

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It is entirely my fault, but I seem to have missed the point of writing this. Was it to convey to us a message, or to spark an intellectual discussion? If it was the former, what was the message? If it was the latter, what intellectual discussion did it intend to initiate?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

The problem is that most have closed minds and are fearful of the unknown - this does not bode well when we live in such a diverse world.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join