It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can U now imagine Russia financing Scotland Independence.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Putin once call "Western Partners" which he means primarily US and UK......AS RUDE

Can you imagine Russia being caught red handed in Scotland pushing and paying people to vote YES for independence. Can you imagine Russia paying people to protest and if need be start burning tires and garbage cans on the street.

Can you imagine Russian politicians, going to Scotland Rallies and pumping fists into air like some US senators did in Kiev at beginning of revolution there

You know what I am gonna tell you folks.
USA is lucky I am not Putin.

Boy would I open up a can of worms. Putin is starting to go on my nerves for still having his white gloves on acting like a gent.

I would by now Directly Tell American people all about 9/11, I would dish out all the garbage I had on United States government. Granted US has some dirt on Russia too, which would become public.

But the dirt ratio has got to be 20:1 considering all the things US and NATO did in the last 15-20 years.
Putin needs to wake up, and soon.
edit on 17-9-2014 by Tapping123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Tapping123
I agree! I don't understand why he hasn't done this either. Putin opening investigations on 911 and talking about it openly would certainly make the loons in D.C. cringe. lol Putin should be exposing a lot of things. But then again, they probably have a lot on him too.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
All good points and i also agree that now would be nice time to make some "secrets" known to rest of us but it does not matter if Putin will not dare to use truth against em, someone else will but question is when, hopefully sooner than later.
I am guessing we are going to have some eventful winter coming up.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
What is Putin going to tell people about 911? He knows what the US and ever other government on Earth knows. And none of it is new or shocking and would ruin any truthers day.

As Russia financing Scotland independance that would be the greatest thing to happen to the no voters. Although you know what would be Ironic? If the UK decided that Scotland was picking on Scots with English back grounds and the occupied part of Scotland while sending English volunteers to rebel against nazi scots rule. Lucky for Scotland the UK is not Russia.

As for the USA being glad the OP is not Putin? I suppose somebody who is completely clueless leading Russia would be worse that a petty dictator in over his head.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
No,I can't imagine any of it.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I absolutely agree with the OP - the headline says it all.

Yet we can elaborate further: After the OP's timeline, imagine the UK sending in troops to "protect" Scott's ... yeah, I am sure I could kiss my Twinning's goodbye (because of sanctions, you know) - yeah right...

As for Putin: I also wished he would act much stronger, but for now, every move he has taken turned out to be in Russia's favour (I am talking about Syria, Georgia, etc...) and he enjoys great domestic support. 2015/2016 will be very very interesting in terms of geopolitics, and I guess everyone is waiting for Putin's reaction on the (coming) US attack on Syria.

I was wondering for a long time why the US is not "punishing" him with "terrorist attacks" within Russia. I guess that it's because it would give him the perfect reason to enter "a fight agains IS" as well and the US cannot let this happen.

Personally I expect a major event in the Ukraine soon, in order to keep Russia busy while the US is "going after ISIS".

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
No, because independence is no longer going to happen, common sense has won the day!

new topics

top topics

join