It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology. The ones who tried to fool the world

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
So I was doing a lot of thinking lately, because of my experiences, especially here in London. And I know most of you know: there are plans on their way to eliminate at least one third of all mankind.
You heard the rumors being spread through things like, the Georgia Guidestones, the Illuminati Card Game by Steve Jackson, and things like that? I would suggest all of you who think the Freemasons worship Satan and are causing the weird things going on:
Look closer who feeds on war and chaos and who benefits from it.
It is actually Scientology who tries to enslave those who might be left after their plans succeeded. The clues are all out in the open, you just have to look and think while looking for and at it. They use Bilderberger and others as a scapegoat, while they gather the important positions in big companies, media, politics, etc.
All the modern tech.-companies are private funded institutions, for example. No government is spending that much money on developing "mind-control" like Scientology does. Bilderbergers, etc. are politicians, teachers, lawyers, doctors of all sorts, they believe in self improvement not in blindly functioning minions. Also this "camps" you are all so afraid of: Scientology has them, they are using them for a while now, to break the will of people who turned to them for help.
Sorry I can't give any sources, just watch a few docus (hint: Youtube has them), talk to people who are members and try to think in a straight 1+1=2 kind of way and you will probably agree: we all have been fooled to believe: right is wrong and functioning is the meaning of life.
Take care people, war is coming.
FREE PEOPLE < FREE CHOICES < FREE INFORMATION

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

While I agree that Scientology is at the center of MANY nefarious conspiracies, I don't think they are the ones behind all the world's conspiracies. By the way, be careful of disparaging Scientology, those guys don't like bad press and will do what they can to eliminate it.

The 13 Scariest (Believable) Scientology Conspiracy Theories

5Operation Freakout: Scientology Really ls Out to Get You

The Theory
Scientology hates its critics, and is known to use litigation to harass anyone the organization perceives as an enemy. But one critic, journalist Paulette Cooper, who wrote a book critical of Scientology, was singled out for even worse punishment: a plan was hatched to have her either thrown in prison or committed. Or, failing that, Scientology would have been happy for Cooper to be driven so far to the edge, she'd take her own life.

Yikes!

Operation Snow White

This is a DEEP rabbit hole and I'm surprised that ATS doesn't talk about this "religion" more often.
edit on 17-9-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yeah, they know me, I know them for working in one of their companies for a few days. I want them to come after me, because... well let's say: then the story told after my death, would be kind of solid proof, I am totally spot on with my assumption.
So to all the brainwashed, enslaved, blinded, dumb pitty little Scientologies, including their leader, who might be reading this: come on and try me.
People who believe the stupid fiction, that arrogant asshole called Hubbard wrote are probably dumb enough to follow my plan and kill me in a public place.
That would be super fun!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Well good luck. Scientology has a history of getting away with its shenanigans and I doubt they'll be so dumb as to take you out in such a way that it would implicate them.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I think it would take more than an opinion of yours to get "them" to hunt you down and kill you....But that is just my opinion. Start throwing what you know out there, give us some facts to back it up and sure enough your wish may just come true.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Scientology isn't something I would be interested in Joining. I looked into their philosophy and found that they are using an "of a kind" relationship to have their members work together. Their philosophy is nothing I would be interested in. Their practices in scientific use of things for medicine is extremely flawed. They believe too much in their ability to decipher medicines and do not see that natural evolution with our food is the most critical thing. They are even misinterpreting the use of a sauna, it only helps certain people. They seem to be using trial and error as their source of learning instead of deep thought on a subject to try to evaluate what is actually going on.

They can keep their religion. I would rather talk to the Jehovah Witnesses that come by once in a while. I am not interested in joining their religion but do wish to learn how they perceive things and learn some of what they have to offer. They also have the "of a kind" relationship in their belief. That is a flaw of their religion. The people who come here are old and like to talk about all kinds of things. They don't trust our government at all they think it is pretty corrupt at the upper levels. They also believe modern medicine in the USA is just a big business and they don't want us to be cured. See, the Jehovah witnesses aren't as ignorant as some believe.
I discuss this sort of stuff with them, I have to listen to their sales pitch for a couple of minutes though, they have to give out pamphlets and mention a few things. They are normal people at heart though, they just have a job to do.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Sorry in advance, the video quality is terrible but the idea is still present:

Seriously, join this and I thought the other religions were crazy!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yep, I have and uncle and aunt that were fairly well connected within the scientology circles. They left, and started helping others to leave...death threats, bomb threats, and more ensued. It's a sham of a religion, and really it's about building a power base more than anything else.

As to the OP: While that's an interesting supposition, I can't think there's much credence to it as the organization didn't really cut it's teeth when famillies like the Morgans, Rothschilds and the like were gaining their millions.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

How to Escape from Scientology

These guys are insane!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Yeah, they know me, I know them for working in one of their companies for a few days. I want them to come after me, because... well let's say: then the story told after my death, would be kind of solid proof, I am totally spot on with my assumption.

You know them, you have probably heard about the old "operation clambake" spin?
I saw an ATS advertising banner for the movie "Tusk" this morning and was wondering if it was a Scientology production?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

How to Escape from Scientology

These guys are insane!

My uncle had a business devoted to that. He was on the scientology hit list for a long time. He was even on Larry King Live back in the day, as he made himself as public a figure as he could. But yes, it's a super scary belief system. (Even if your source is from Cracked.com)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Yea Scientology is an organization that truly frightens me. They will do whatever they can to get their way, legality be damned.

PS: Cracked is a great source if you pick and choose your articles correctly. Obviously not everything they post is good, but one thing they always do is source their claims. I learned more about denying ignorance and looking at deceptive practices from corporations, governments, advertisements, etc from reading cracked than I did from this website. Sometimes much truth can be said through humor (it also makes it easier to digest at times).

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hubbard said " If you want to get rich, you start a religion ", those words are what Scientology is all about. Personal life of Hubbard based on lies, war hero etc. And his life story had inspired an movie called " The Profit". Scientology church managed to get this movie banned in US but the makers of the movie decided to spread it in internet. Every now and then movie pops up in the ether and dies ( thats how scientology works behind the scenes ).

Trailer

Once again, you can see it online the whole movie

Makes you wonder...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Your'e not aware obviously, that we have Masonic AND Scientologists ATS members here right? I find it interesting addressing those organizations without regard to at least realizing they are here, are reading (and some laughing) at assumptions like yours.

Its as though you hadnt thought at all about the diversity of membership you are addressing here...by telling them about themselves.

*(Egg on face)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Hubbard said " If you want to get rich, you start a religion ", those words are what Scientology is all about. Personal life of Hubbard based on lies, war hero etc. And his life story had inspired an movie called " The Profit". Scientology church managed to get this movie banned in US but the makers of the movie decided to spread it in internet. Every now and then movie pops up in the ether and dies ( thats how scientology works behind the scenes ).

He also set his sights on law enforcement and infiltrating the FBI and local police forces. He wanted power, and the wealth to use his power worldwide.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Their philosophy is nothing I would be interested in.

Scientology is a cult. They are brainwashing people. They are banned in SOME countries, for example Germany. And there is a reason for that. You should not only be "not interested in them" but in fact you should be VERY careful.

By the way, it is shocking that some Americans don't even know what Scientology *IS*. They think it's a religion/group which has something to do with science...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

I call it a religion because it has similarities to religion, it is based on belief. Cults are actually religions. I am not sure it actually qualifies as a cult either. I am sure they don't believe it qualifies.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I want to live in a world without secrets. Everybody poops, it is just I think theirs stinks more...
Thanks for backing my opinion with videos!
Scientology has to get crashed, that's what I'd say...
Bad religionish stuff!

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a brief genealogy of a #ty cutrate religion.

in the late '40s l. ron worked in psyops for the navy who were running their own scaled down version of mk ultra in conjunction with ucla. they got their ideas for projects from a bunch of nazi scientists who were ratlined out by the vatican after the war and put to use in the u.s. by the oss (later cia).

while l. ron was learning all the fun new mind tricks in his professional capacity, he got in touch with the local chapter of the oto. which was originally started by al crowley, who got all his ideas from the freemasons and some 17th century guy named eliphas levi. the freemasons got all their ideas from the templars, the greeks and the mithraists. eliphas levi got all his ideas from a bunch of old alchemists who got their ideas from islamic scholars (who also influenced the templars).

anyway, l. ron befriended a rocket scientist/high ranking thelemite named jack parsons, or more likely seeing as the guy was working on serious rocket business, the navy sicced hubbard on him.

hubbard picked up some more fun new tricks from his time with the o.t.o. and then founded a religion. he may or may not have been under the thumb of take your pick of american alphabet agencies the entire time he ran his church. other, less successful cults like the family and the people's temple also had strong intel ties.

tldr: scientology is but a tentacle on the #squid.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
And the lesson learnt?

Cults are bad.

It doesn't matter whether it be scientology, christianity, Islam.....they're all seriously messed up.

So don't do cults.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join