It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You disagree with me? Who's paying you?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I get paid to be here....because i post from work.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21
a reply to: jrod

Well try not to get too paranoid over things that shouldn't be taken so seriously.

My real world problem is quite serious.

When I was younger, I was naive and trusted others way too much. I looked for the good in people. Now that I am a bit older and have been burned a few times for being so naive, trusting, and honest, I have been forced to change my outlook on others.

I now realize that most can not be trusted. Recently a good friend who is smart but naive and trusts others was walking into a trap. I picked up on this and had to give her a reality check. She did not want to believe me and was initially upset at me because in her mind I was being overly paranoid. The reality is I was 100% right about my suspicions.

The spy games in the real world go so far that her so called friends(possible CIs) had her played her into thinking it is me who is being paranoid and all is well. It was a conflict between us for awhile and I had to convince her that I do not want to be right. She could not believe that a guy that she has had affair with was just using her for information and a certain contact.

So far things seem to be under control but I am not happy about this incident. I have learned a lot about who I can trust, how far they will go for a bust, and most importantly to trust my gut and put my foot down when I know something is wrong.
edit on 19-9-2014 by jrod because: grimlens

edit on 19-9-2014 by jrod because: ,

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Divin3F3nrus
I get paid to be here....because i post from work.

Um,,,,me too. I wonder how that affects my truthineness (Coined term from Colbert) when I say I am not a paid shill? For what it's worth, I don't get paid nearly enough for my regular job, so the amount you could say goes to posting is minimal if any at all.

I feel so dirty.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Such a Shillerific Answer Karmic! This does help me make my shillificult decision, that much shillerier to make. I Shill You for That!!
SinShillerly Yours, Syx.
(LMAO!!! OH I Shill Me!!! LOL!!!!)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
Such a Shillerific Answer Karmic! This does help me make my shillificult decision, that much shillerier to make. I Shill You for That!!
SinShillerly Yours, Syx.
(LMAO!!! OH I Shill Me!!! LOL!!!!)

Two words: Drink more decaf coffee.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Not all of them work for dollars. I consider myself an innovator and am outsourcing the shillery to Mexico. 10 or so words for the cost of one American word, and they don't have to cross the border and no green card issues either. Of course there are some grammar and language issues, but I paid one to do the math and it comes out better. a reply to: Tapping123

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ummm, Thanx for the advice......
But, erm, ummm, that's like kind of a Shilleric reply isn't it?
Using confudding words to mess up a thread? (at least me?)
Or in this case, numbers that don't apply. LOL!!!
(@ sayin' ya have 2 words for me, then using 4!) LOL!!! You did however make me think.
And I guess, Thanx for that?! LOL!!! LMAO!!!
(Muttering , Man I hate thinking. I just hate it......) LOL!!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: georgezip
Not all of them work for dollars. I consider myself an innovator and am outsourcing the shillery to Mexico. 10 or so words for the cost of one American word, and they don't have to cross the border and no green card issues either. Of course there are some grammar and language issues, but I paid one to do the math and it comes out better. a reply to: Tapping123

What, over Macho Grande?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: georgezip

What, over Macho Grande?

I'll never be over Macho Grande.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I just knew someone would jump on that. Surely it would be you.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I'll never be over Macho Grande.

Wait till Kramer hears about this.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I agry we are all slaves.
we just dont see it.
as we are slaves of the mind to.

when men retire.
they lose the will to live!
they are like rats on a big wheel.

we should not spend so much time working.
a lot mor free time is needed.
so we can enjoy life.
Live for YOU.

not to pay for a house and car and ect ect.
some people work 12 hours and more 7 days a week.
I say they are zombies that can only die when the work ends for them.

so we would need to do this slowly.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join