It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You disagree with me? Who's paying you?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
Realize of course, that you just insulted or accused more than half of ATS members with that single statement.

I'm happy for you that you fit in so well!

If you believe they are all "fools, blind, oblivious or payed shills." then why are you even here?

Ah...huh...what? lol
How is that suppose to make any sense...

(BTW - you misspelled "payed". It's spelled P-a-i-d. Paid.

Thank you, I fixed it. English isn't my first language. But you could of been nicer.
N-i-c-e-r , if you can please!

According to the "handbook" that makes a me a "shill" for pointing that out.

Nah, not a shill, just out of ideas to have an intelligent debate. Hey, at least you found something wrong with my writing.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator

originally posted by: network dude
Wow you are good. First off, you see right through my hiding Niburu with chemtrails job, and now you see through my incredibly complex attempt at mind control.

Oh, now you go into ridiculize mode...

Again using a minority of extremists to demonize a whole group. Yawn.

Actually, it was a joke. But I guess in a world so serious, there is no room for that.

Just pretend that the OP was not directed at you and all will be fine.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Alright Karmic. Now are You saying I should take you Off my Shill list? Or take You Off the Might Be Shill list, or???!

I am so confused!!! LOL!!!

All of the above. Let me put it this way for simplicities sake. I went to shill school where I met my shill wife. We have shill kids and a shill dog. I however am not a shill. Well...except on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Except for those specific days I am not and never have been a shill. When I do shill, which is not often. I do it for Food Network. I will totally derail a thread about the ins and outs of turkey basting. For real YO.

PS. I am not a shill

PS. I lie a lot

PS. That was also a lie

PS. Or was it....DUN DUN DUN

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy
I will totally derail a thread about the ins and outs of turkey basting.

Ever see how Martha Stewart did it on South Park?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I will totally derail a thread about the ins and outs of turkey basting.

Ever see how Martha Stewart did it on South Park?

I am a quite possibly not really but could be however no then yes SHILL. So my answer is maybe. It could be yes or no depending on who pays me more.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Actually, it was a joke. But I guess in a world so serious, there is no room for that.

Oh ok, then I'm sorry for reacting this way.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Ah another "If you don't agree with the way I'm thinking..you're no good and a paid shill" thread. How fascinating. The OP brings up some valid points I suppose, but this type of thread(of which there are many) and the recently closed "newbies without enough posts/avatars/etc are suspicious"(I'm paraphrasing)..are just the tip of the iceberg on ATS these days. There is a definite elitist mentality that's been creeping in around here for awhile that is a detriment to good discussion. It has caused people like myself and others to almost shy away from joining in discussions because there is a strange subset of members who scrutinize your join dates..and numbers, rather than what you say.

It's strange on an supposedly open minded membership on a site for conspiracies ,that disagreements and discussion are not viewed as productive, but are rather reacted to with paranoia and mistrust. I'm under the impression that intelligent discourse(and yes ..disagreements) are the backbone of a productive truth seeking society.

But really what do I know, I can't be intelligent, because I don't have enough posts here, or an avatar, or am disagreeing with the OP...I must be a shill paid by reptilian overlord NWO puppet-masters.

Elitist nonsense which I am quite disappointed to find from such an alternative website..let's keep our minds open around here.
edit on 18-9-2014 by waverlyhills because: Random misspelling.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21
This is hilarious, everyone arguing here suspects the opposition to them as being a shill.

Look guys, you'll never know the true shills from the trolls and from people with a genuine opposition to that of yourself. Best to just get over the paranoia.

This is hilarious. While there some that might be able to keep their cover, most will reveal their true colors.

It is also great that you group anyone who believes/knows how far the shill 'game' goes as just some paranoid nut-job who is but hurt because s/he lost a debate with someone with a genuine opposition. I get it that no two people see things the same and some of us have quite different view points.

Keep believing that I will never be able to tell the true shills from the trolls, the blind sheep, and the intellectual with a genuinely different opinion.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

This is hilarious, everyone arguing here suspects the opposition to them as being a shill.

Look guys, you'll never know the true shills from the trolls and from people with a genuine opposition to that of yourself. Best to just get over the paranoia.

This is hilarious. While there some that might be able to keep their cover, most will reveal their true colors.

I am green. The color of my avatar and the color of money. If you pay me in hugs or greenbacks. I will shill for you against the other shills.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: waverlyhills

Since you are new and don't even have an avitar, I am sure your post was meaningful, but I ignored it as I feel I am an elitist.
Kidding yet again.

I don't see it as an elitist attitude, just frustration in weak debate. If you feel like debating a big boy subject, and you aren't mentally equipped, then gracefully bow out when you are in over your head. Or just slink off as I do at times. But claiming the winner is a paid shill for no other reason than they disagree with you and have better information is the point of the OP and IMHO lame. And I do apologize of you have seen too many of these threads in your tenure at ATS.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

I honestly don't think you can. Not just you but everyone.

You've been here for a long time, and I know you're not stupid, so I can't quite understand your position on this matter...

I'm very good at reading people face to face, but you can't tell me you can decipher who's a shill or 007 after reading someone's posts.

edit on 18-9-2014 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

No just one post. After a few hundred or 1000 or so it become much easier. They are on most forums. I know some forum site owners ( NOT ATS) and such and can find the origins of most posters.

They are real and sometimes when one has inside information it is quite easy to decipher the shills from the sheep.

Keep underestimating me please. Being perceived as a hopeless drunk Navy washout has given me an incredible level of awareness.

edit on 18-9-2014 by jrod because: poorly worded 1st time

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I know forum admin and such and can find the origins of most posters.

Are you saying you know forum administrators-mods on ATS and they give you details on where a poster lives and is posting from?
edit on 18-9-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Are you saying you know forum administrators on ATS and they give you details on where a poster lives and is posting from?

I can unequivocally say, "Hell, NO." ATS' Privacy Policy doesn't allow for that. Other forums I can't speak to.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Are you saying you know forum administrators on ATS and they give you details on where a poster lives and is posting from?

I can unequivocally say, "Hell, NO." ATS' Privacy Policy doesn't allow for that. Other forums I can't speak to.

Ok cool. I do not need uber paranoid people who probably hate to have their info spied on. Spying on my info because they have a shill hunch lol.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Fishy fishy.....I am referring to other forums..ATS would ban me if I tried to pull a stunt like that.

I will never be a MOD on ATS. I am just here because I like the forums and the information that can sometimes be obtained here.

However my real life security has been breached and I have gotten a glimpse of how far the spy/shill games go.

Not cool. What is even more not cool is how far certain letters of the alphabet will go to entrap someone. That is why I feel this is a safe place to post freely.

I am the kind of person who generally wants to be left alone and just live free.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Keep underestimating me please. Being perceived as a hopeless drunk Navy washout has given me an incredible level of awareness.

I didn't perceive you as a hopeless drunk Navy washout, but the fact you've written that about yourself shows everyone here that deep down you feel inferior and it's obviously forcing you to feel the need to prove yourself.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

.... but the fact you've written that about yourself shows everyone here that deep down you feel inferior and it's obviously forcing you to feel the need to prove yourself.

That is far from true my friend....I mention this because in one thread I had close to 10 pages of personal attacks because of this blemish in my permanent record.

I have nothing to prove to myself. I am the kind of person that causes others to be jealous.....

Most of the time my life is quite nice. Lately having to deal with some real life issues has been a bit stressful. A lit bit of paranoia can save one's life.

edit on 18-9-2014 by jrod because: always typOs

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Well try not to get too paranoid over things that shouldn't be taken so seriously.

I don't wish you ill health, and I'm sorry you've been harassed over your history.

edit on 18-9-2014 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

ahhh and what of the CTer's who do the EXACT same thing? How much are the CTer's being paid?

See the problem is two fold IMO

Yes...I do believe there are people out there who do such actions...BUT

1. For some posters it is EVERY SINGLE PERSON who disagrees is a shill...even if they post in a non inflammatory way. Did you or anyone ever consider that people can post inflammatory stuff just because they disagree or can't control their emotions? It's statements like yours that cause this BS. So if someone disagrees and is inflammatory, they are a shill...that's what people believe...maybe posters are lazy, emotional, out there...it doesn't have to mean they are a shill...and just FYI...look around ATS signal..there are plenty of CTer's that are just as bad and sometimes worse when people legitimately and non-threateningly disagree...I'd like to see their paycheck! Maybe they are paid by Obama to take heat off of his terrible decisions...works both ways

but then...

2. Why does everyone think they and ATS is so important that the government has us on virtual lockdown? Look I'll admit, there probably are spooks that have perused the sight, but guess what, they probably peruse others way before ATS (I don't think I can say the sites but I have a few in mind). ATS is a great hub of info and debate. I am seeing that more and more these days...but we are not the end all be all of information

quite frankly, the REAL secret stuff we probably will never know about

OP...awesome thread friendo...from your locally and federally paid Masonic shill brother,

Kyo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join