It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You disagree with me? Who's paying you?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm not gonna do it now.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Please, Mistress Shillary, I need a shocky.

edit on 17-9-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude is a paid Masonic shill with no beer

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I wish someone would pay me to shill. There has got to be some SIDE out there that believes in exactly the same stuff I do. If I already agree with that mythical SIDE, why not shill lol.

EDIT: I just realized by posting this joke, here in this thread. There is going to be at the very least ten posters who now believe I am a shill. They will add me to their shill database and pat themselves on the back for accomplishing a good days work of exposing TPTB.

EDIT: Another ten posters are going to see this all as a clever ruse to throw everyone off of my scent.....Which it is....Uhmm...Not.

EDIT: I am a shill but I only get paid in hugs.

edit on 17-9-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Wow a quadruple bluff!

I think you might have them confused.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
DO NOT i repeat do not work for shill's are us .com i am still waiting on my cheque for 3 months now

Honest would i lie on the internet

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
is this thread designed to imply saying someone is a shill ,means that the said person is crazy?????
in the last two years this site has been infiltrated to the max,think im joking
make a pro russian thread ,see how many turn up then
make a thread about fukushima,see how many turn up then
tell me how on this site the top deny ignorance site ,the first week israel started bombing the top thread was a film about aliens(someone boosted that thread above the others).just lurk sometimes and watch ,this was my favourite site ,i now seek less infiltrated sites,,also think why would a scotsman want to be ruled by a english muppet like cameron who we the english didnt even vote in??/,facts and figures are being manipulated before our eyes,the powers whoever they may be are quickening there pace globally.....we must do more ,push harder then ever or it will be to late....

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I can get paid for this?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'm REALLY confused now.

One post in this thread says you can tell who shills are because:

One tactic I have seen is accusing the 'activist type' of being mentally inferior, will quote typos, and straight up misquotes in an attempt to debunk everything that person posts. The also like to dominate the conversation and will tend to dilute the topic with overly wordy posts. Another effective tactic they use is asking for impossible evidence or asking rhetorical questions and then claiming victory if you do not answer the questions or provide the impossible evidence.

Then another post says the way you tell who shills are is because:

You can always tell the shills, paid or otherwise - they post incendiary shrill one liners without any real content and resemble the playground recess version of 'The Amazing Randi's' JREF forum.

All snark and no content, with a stunning ability to refuse to do any research, because in their set minds, any idea that disagrees with theirs is 'silly''.

Research means going down lots of dubious rabbit holes, looking at various people's presentations and ideas with an open mind, and then aggregating the information into some semblance of something that makes sense in the bigger world.

Shills can't be bothered, any more than they were bothered to do their homework in fourth grade to learn the difference between 'their, they're and there'....

Sooooooo......which is it?

If we include both, then EVERYONE here on ATS is a "shill", hehehehehe.

Wait, I'm going to have to call my handler now and ask him which way I'm suppose to be, if I've been doing this wrong, that would explain the lack of pay!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
Wait, I'm going to have to call my handler now and ask him which way I'm suppose to be, if I've been doing this wrong, that would explain the lack of pay!

No need to call, I have been monitoring your shillbility in this and other threads. Suffice to say, no paycheck for you.

Please go derail a pro-Russia thread, two disclosure threads and post a few one liners in a chemtrail thread and I will reevaluate your performance.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No need to call, I have been monitoring your shillbility in this and other threads. Suffice to say, no paycheck for you.

Please go derail a pro-Russia thread, two disclosure threads and post a few one liners in a chemtrail thread and I will reevaluate your performance.

Ahhhhhhhhh man!

I HATE those subjects!

Okay, okay. But I was hoping for that check now!

Actually, I think my cover is blown. I've been called a "shill" at least 867 times, mostly in Nibiru threads.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Shill? That's it? You should see some of the stuff the staff gets called.

No worries. Logic vs emotional outburst is easy.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I HATE those subjects!

So do we, hence the reason they must be shilled.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Now you need to share. We all like a good chuckle.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Now you need to share. We all like a good chuckle.

I would have to ban myself after. Let's just say "nazi" is the nicest one.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I do believe there must be a few paid-shills here, but I think you are spot-on with your rant ND!!! Touche'!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Tapping123

Yes but what are you saying

That paid shills don't exist ?

I am sure they exist. But to just be lazy and pathetic and use the paid shill card anytime you get your ass handed to you in debate is mental masturbation. I wish there was some way to inflict immense pain on the person doing that. Like a remote keyboard shocker or something. Just to let them know how flipping stupid they were acting.

Hmm, I find it is usually the shills getting their ass's handed to them. They use false arguments, and change the subject, or try and attack spelling or some other pointless thing.

They can not answer with true information as they are not pushing the truth, but lies.

The easiest way to call them out is to identify what they are doing and call them on that, call them on the facts, and dont let them change the subject with a false argument.

Actually the shills are what makes this site fun, its fun destroying them and making them use a different log in. Love it

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
is this thread designed to imply saying someone is a shill ,means that the said person is crazy?????
in the last two years this site has been infiltrated to the max,think im joking
make a pro russian thread ,see how many turn up then
make a thread about fukushima,see how many turn up then
tell me how on this site the top deny ignorance site ,the first week israel started bombing the top thread was a film about aliens(someone boosted that thread above the others).just lurk sometimes and watch ,this was my favourite site ,i now seek less infiltrated sites,,also think why would a scotsman want to be ruled by a english muppet like cameron who we the english didnt even vote in??/,facts and figures are being manipulated before our eyes,the powers whoever they may be are quickening there pace globally.....we must do more ,push harder then ever or it will be to late....

Its nice to see a real persons post in with the rest (uhhummm)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

Where can I apply for that job? And does it have benefits?

The benefit is sitting back and watching someone squirm, writhe, and twist their fingers into weird contortions as they try to type up a witty comeback post in response to yours.

What more could one ask for ?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

Where can I apply for that job? And does it have benefits?

The benefit is sitting back and watching someone squirm, writhe, and twist their fingers into weird contortions as they try to type up a witty comeback post in response to yours.

What more could one ask for ?

Poutine and a 6 of Canadian?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Poutine and a 6 of Canadian?

Throw in 12 guys beating each other with sticks on the ice and I am in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join