It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe that most alien abductions are carried out by Government:

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

and again... wow
great find.
I am interested in reading this.

cheers

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

originally posted by: Thurisaz
this info on Rense (not sure how credible that domain is)
New Evidence of Military Involvement In Abductions by Helmut Lammer Ph.D.

mentions MUFON: Mutual UFO Network.

If I am remembering correctly, this is the man that contacted me once, and suggested I research my family ties to the US military. He was correct- there were some. My grandfather was involved in expiramental work at the Los Alamos Lab, where my other grandfather seems to have been at the same time (second uncomfirmed) A lot of elements of our experiences strongly indicate government agencies of some sort being involved.

there is most certainly technology out there that goes way beyond what we perceive ...i used to work for an old timer who was telling me one day he still had his clearance to Los alomos...he was/is a nuclear physicist...one day while talking to his wife i mentioned a a book i had read by a guy named "Ted roach" who wrote a book in the 90s titled "the physics of a flying saucer" an excellent book putting forward how to bend time and space...

as it turns out her husband and "ted roach" used to work together,so he obviously worked in the same field....that gave his book in my mind alot more credence ....

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Totally, for mind control purposes. (I'm sorry to reply almost a month later but I had to say this...)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Emma3
Totally, for mind control purposes. (I'm sorry to reply almost a month later but I had to say this...)

No need to b sorry. I am replying to you a month later. lol

hope ATS treats you kind

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join