It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe that most alien abductions are carried out by Government:

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
this info on Rense (not sure how credible that domain is)
New Evidence of Military Involvement In Abductions by Helmut Lammer Ph.D.

mentions MUFON: Mutual UFO Network.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I get the feeling that you are saying, better for our Governments to have this technology and keep us safe from 'aliens' that are not human?

? if so, then I agree.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

Maybe UFOs are not as much with governments as they are with societies and corporations.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I was just reading one of the links I posted earlier by Dr Boylan... very interesting, well worth a read:

At this time, I am aware of the existence of 12 kinds of special-technology advanced aerospace platforms [mil-speak for craft], all incorporating antigravity technology in some form. These 12 are: the Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber, the F-22 Raptor advanced stealth fighter, and its successor, the F-35 Lightning II advanced stealth fighter; the Aurora, Lockheed-Martin's X-33A, the Lockheed X-22A two-man antigravity disc fighter, Boeing and Airbus Industries' Nautilus, the TR3-A Pumpkinseed , the TR3-B Triangle , Northrop's “Great Pumpkin” disc, Teledyne Ryan Aeronautical's XH-75D Shark antigravity helicopter, and the Northrop Quantum Teleportation Disc.

source

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

It is a fascinating subject however the gold dust is buried amongst tonnes of horse manure.
There really is no rational comparison to be drawn between the technology required for a lighter than air, frictionless, low observability vehicle and something that can "Quantum Teleport" mass.

Distractions everywhere.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
People are so inundated with aliens by movies, video games, cartoons, the history channel even, that it's almost like propaganda. Even if you were to prove beyond a doubt that 99.9% of alien cases were psychological operations, the believers would still believe. Its such a huge part of society.

There are so many benefits to having secret craft that the public believes are aliens, why you could get away with just about anything! We fly around like gods while they toil for paper money to buy oil for cars!

And remember the Watchmen, where at the end, Ozymandias genetically engineers fake aliens and attacks New York, so that the Soviet Union and America will unite into a One World Government? Why did they change that in the movie?

a reply to: Jukiodone
Say have you ever read Pentagon Aliens by Willian Lyne? He discovered what he believed was a nazi compass used in driving electromagnetic craft.

He was a wannabe disciple of Nikola Tesla, who was basically the master of electrical science, and he outlines how they may have "flown" via the earth's magnetic field.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
There is no TR3B or "Aurora", that's my opinion based on information I have been told by people that would know.

Abductions? Not alien IMO -- Naval officers dressed in costume (sometimes), in conjunction with hypnosis and false memories perhaps. It's a lot easier to have a subject of study convinced "aliens" did it and look crazy than "the government did it!".

I also think quite a bit of the abduction stories are nothing more than sleep paralysis, as I have experienced it (knowing what it was at the time) -- and if I hadn't known what it was, I would have thought an alien was in my room.

The triangles are real, to many people have seen them to dismiss them. We should be looking to *who* is operating them, and what their motives are.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Neat idea, those lenses. I guess all the eye doctors and surgeons are in on the conspiracy then?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
There is no TR3B or "Aurora", that's my opinion based on information I have been told by people that would know.

Abductions? Not alien IMO -- Naval officers dressed in costume (sometimes), in conjunction with hypnosis and false memories perhaps. It's a lot easier to have a subject of study convinced "aliens" did it and look crazy than "the government did it!".

I also think quite a bit of the abduction stories are nothing more than sleep paralysis, as I have experienced it (knowing what it was at the time) -- and if I hadn't known what it was, I would have thought an alien was in my room.

The triangles are real, to many people have seen them to dismiss them. We should be looking to *who* is operating them, and what their motives are.

Mystic remember we had someone here who had actually been in the employ of the operators of the Black triangles. We know who is operating them and the powers that be have them in a temporary alliance.

Remember the Romeo kilos? The triangle sighting started after the roswell incident if i remember correctly a few years after but its a huge coincidence if not eh? And you are correct about no aliens are actually doing abductions. It is usually memory replacement and hynosis. very advanced versions of those techniques though.

The motives of the RK's are to collect information so they can break away from planet earth and move out into the cosmos. Unfortunatly the powers that be that started the operation want to use the tech to rule over the rest of humanity
and develop new powerful weapons. The question is...will the powers that be live up to their deal and allow them to leave?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz

Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO had admitted in his deathbed confession extraterrestrial UFO visitors are real And U.S. Military travel to stars. His statements help give credence to reports that the U.S. military has flying vehicles that mimic alien craft.

blog

doing some searches on Ben Rich.... see if anything else comes up.

The chance that Ben Rich would keep his oath his entire life and then 'fess up' to the above is essentially zero. If someone like him said that it would be in the form of a practical joke on the true believers that have interviewed him.

Here is BR's actual reply which says nothing like that:
Ben Rich's handwritten reply to Andrews
edit on 17-9-2014 by Maverick7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz
this info on Rense (not sure how credible that domain is)
New Evidence of Military Involvement In Abductions by Helmut Lammer Ph.D.

mentions MUFON: Mutual UFO Network.

If I am remembering correctly, this is the man that contacted me once, and suggested I research my family ties to the US military. He was correct- there were some. My grandfather was involved in expiramental work at the Los Alamos Lab, where my other grandfather seems to have been at the same time (second uncomfirmed) A lot of elements of our experiences strongly indicate government agencies of some sort being involved.
edit on 17-9-2014 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
That really doesnt matter if true. Its the OTHER leftover percentage of your term "most-of" that PROVES the rest is all REAL!

So, there you go. Real after all.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom
There was a study at the university here that proved you could implant false memories of alien abductions in patients! Im trying to find the specific part in all the pages but here are some other excerpts

If they were capable of implanting false memories in 1889, imagine what they can do now!

edit on 17-9-2014 by Ridhya because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Especially if they have someone dressed up in an alien costume!

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Yes I read about this guy when looking through "The Reich of the Black Sun" see "Die Glocke"

Many cross over areas with that and UFO-logy and if I was betting who would discover/be in possession of an ancient artefact or "Occult" object (in the strictest sense simply meaning hidden knowledge- not MAGIC!) - I would say it would be the Nazi Germans as they were crazy enough to go looking for them/took over countries that held artefacts from the "Holy Roman Empire".

The whole problem with any of this ( and if you are looking for a good story from someone who seems to have the right background Philip Corso's stuff is interesting) is the lack of utilisation.

All this technology, all this power yet the people in ownership are so paranoid about anyone finding out how it works- they never use it- even when they are losing a war?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Would agree with this.....why bother with having to develop technology, dig up artefacts, conduct exo politics with Greys etc when you could just make it all up and embed in the shared consciousness via media and social engineering for use when your back is really against the wall?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone
A lot of the projects the nazis had were never utilised because they were still being developed at the end of the war. I mean, even the ubiquitous STG-44 was only introduced in that year, the Stealth Bomber wasnt done, the V2 Rocket program wasnt developed until too late, and the Landkreuzer and Panzer 8 Maus were never produced (other than 2 Maus prototypes)...

So to say that they didnt have it because they lost the war? There were plenty reasons they lost, but technology was not one of them.

Then consider the fact that allied bombers reported Foo Fighters screwing with their flight instruments, via electromagnetic radiation. According to one document (who knows if real) they experimented mounting machine guns on electromagnetic craft, which didnt fire. Not so useful.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   

F 117 Stealth at night

originally posted by: Briles1207
Yeah I agree that a lot of UFO sightings are military aircraft. Hell if you saw that stealth bomber in the 80s you'd have crapped your pants!.

We did see it in the 80's. & you're right, in December 1989 a lot of Panamanians crapped their pants.

Funny thing, even though we knew what it was, you still couldn't help but think of a UFO when it flew over (especially at night).
edit on 19-9-2014 by AtlasShrugging because: danged keyboard can't spell

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Neat idea, those lenses. I guess all the eye doctors and surgeons are in on the conspiracy then?

no I don't think all are involved. Just like the guy with 3 booster scars on his arm: his own GP may not know anything about it.... it has been done by a separate organisation.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
If they were capable of implanting false memories in 1889, imagine what they can do now!

wow... incredible. Most People think MK Ultra is post 1940s but to read the info you posted... suggests mind control experiments were happening much earlier on.

quoted your reply because... the thought of what they can do now... is very scary.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join