It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: Fylgje
There is a war going on for our minds. There are lots of things being produced to sway peoples thoughts. There are major campaigns to spread lies. When evil dresses itself up to look like the good guys, and get mass support!!! then it's time to get worried.
originally posted by: GreenMtnBoys
The whole point is these guys aren't going to stop with Syria and Iraq!!!!! Don't people like you get that???????
At the end of the F'ing day there are simply backassward evil religious Muslim Islamic fanatics that hate the west and will always hate the west.
This threat to western civilization, despite it's faults and of which most civilized intelligent people are a big fan, will never go away until we take the fight to them.
We strike so much fear and death to these jihadis it will be another hundred years before they regroup and threaten us again!
And yes I'm all for taking their oil and meddling in their governments if it means their culture of treating women like dogs and dictator ships is bombed back into the Stone Age.
America might be bleeding right now, we as a country might have been knocked off course , yes we have our serious problems but YOU KNOW WHAT???? My country and my edging people are worth fighting for!!! Democracy, the Republic, home of the brave and land of the free still means something to Americans like myself and we sure as hell aren't ready to give up!
If you don't feel the same way maybe you should move to Switzerland where you can let the rest of the world protect and take care of you like a child that never grows up!!!
originally posted by: xavi1000
" When the Quran is read, listen to it with attention, and hold your peace: that ye may receive Mercy. " Quran 7:204
1) In at least two of the "attacks" by "the brave Brothers of the mujahideen", there was NO ONE shooting back. The "brothers" just went hey diddle diddle right down the middle like it was a Sunday walk in the park, because there was no one shooting back -there was NO ONE there to "attack". In other words, it was staged for the propaganda effect.
2) There were at least two Americans involved in the production - the narrator, and a masked jihadist who executed a line of alleged Syrian soldiers after forcing them to dig their own grave (I'll never understand that - "dig my own grave? Bite me! Dig it yer DAMN self! Just shoot me now, and YOU do the damned work!"). At another point, a massacre after an ambush of fleeing soldiers, an American voice was heard to say "yes sir!" while a captured Kalashnikov was being handed to what appeared to be a teenage "fighter".
3) ISIS can't shoot for crap. In one scene, while a jihadist is shooting at a departing tank (with a Kalashnikov! here's his sign!) that was perhaps 50 meters away, all of his shots went into the ground 15 or 20 meters short of the tank. Come on, can't even hit a tank at 50 meters? Riflemen they ain't. I think it was the same guy that shot an already dead guy up close and personal for the cameras (probably the only way he could hit him). Waste of ammo, anyone?
4) while an ISIS fighter is preparing a mortar to be fired behind a berm (probably not the brightest idea he had all day), some of his "brethren" are firing over the berm ("front - towards enemy" comes to mind - we know the direction of the enemy from that), a bullet lands at his feet BEHIND the berm. Now how do you reckon that bullet turned around and came back at him after coming from the other side of the berm? Homing bullets? Nyuk nyuk nyuk!
5) There was a mention of "the war between man and kafr", indicating that the rest of us in dar al-harb have already been dehumanized by Gomer's Boys.
6) It ended with a message to America from Gomer himself, which I took to be of the form "come get us here, or we'll come get you THERE", but which OB interpreted as "Allah will force you to fight us here, whether you want to or not" in fulfillment of some Islamic prophecy. Whichever way it was really meant, the one unifying theme in the message was "resistance is futile - we're gonna get you, whether here or there - your end is inevitable".
7) there was another place in the video where the goal was stated as "we fight to extend our rule to the entire world under Allah".
8) One of my favorites was "the cowardly resistance to the Islamic State" - wait... what? Since when is "resistance" of any stripe the mark of a coward? Cowards usually run away rather than standing to fight in my experience. That's to be contrasted with the "brave mujahideen brothers" who shoot rockets at tanks in the video, then run like hell because that tank might turn it's turret and blast them to bitty pieces when they miss.
The beat goes on. it's a laugh a minute for anyone who knows what to look for in a propaganda piece.