It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS just released a new Hollywood's style trailer saying the fighting has just began

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Video is gone.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: proob4

New link

Don't know why the last one was taken down...
edit on 17-9-2014 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Just like children...itching for a fight, enjoying the thrill of danger and violence. Apparently they too are manipulating the fires of youth and attempting to spread domination across the world. I'm not really in the mood to give up my freedoms, even if they may be an illusion. With all they've done so far, and especially with this, it seems like they're far too eager to paint a target on their backs (if not their faces). Whether this leads to the conclusion they want to be recognized (and in the process slaughtered) or whether there's some far more sinister agenda, either way, the American people are gonna be paying for it somehow.

Stay strong and stay smart I say. Never believe anything the first time you hear it.
edit on 17-9-2014 by Septimus because: Thanks for the vid xavi

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
That video smells fishy. Too slick, too Hollywoodish. That worries me more than if it were amateur made. Something is not right here. My gut tells me they are trying to draw us into a conflict and then Russia gets involved. I wouldn't be surprised if it was K GB made. I don't think it's CI A made. This whole scenario seems to have the mark of the Kremlin.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Lmao .. video removed for violate youtube terms of service ...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Meh doesn't look all that great to me. Most of that editing can be done on a decent Nikon or Cannon camera, rest can be added in with a Macbook. These guys aren't illiterate, low IQ, barbarians, I am sure most of them know how to use a computer and out of the some 100,000 of them one of them knows how to work digital video.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

This is what I do for a living. While it's not advanced, it's definitely not beginner level. It takes a certain amount of skill to create what they did.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Way to overreact! hahaha. Your bias is so strong and your thirst for government corruption, conspiracies, and false-flags is so great, that you fail in generating logical thought.

You don't know everything, you don't have all the facts, so why are you so sure?

What if the US's meddling in the middle east has kept a bigger threat from ever forming. Sure it may create power vacuums and new terror cells and groups, but if given the choice, wouldn't you prefer a bunch of gnats like Al-Qaeda and ISIS who we swat away every now and then, or a monster state left unchecked, that is actually capable of doing something?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Modern day recruiting propaganda.

They want to influence the minds of young Muslims and convince them to join ISIL to commit Jihad. They post some flashy, well-edited videos and people start to think they have their poop in a group... and it worked on several posters in this thread.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

unless it helps them in their cause

Cause? What cause??

If beheading good people, murdering women and children, torturing and raping hostages is a cause then this world is really screwed up.

They have NO cause. But they do have a reason: HATE.

So they made a Hollywood style video...I won't be watching it, I just vomited a bit in my mouth just thinking about it.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SonoftheSun

Well you and I probably won't agree with their "cause", but for radical Islam which is going on for centuries... Jihad is their highest cause.

Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know. Quran, Surat Al-Baqarah, 2:216

Unfortunately there is a source for this

edit on 17-9-2014 by Shuye because: added the quran phrase

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: f4rwest
a reply to: Fylgje

Way to overreact! hahaha. Your bias is so strong and your thirst for government corruption, conspiracies, and false-flags is so great, that you fail in generating logical thought.

You don't know everything, you don't have all the facts, so why are you so sure?

What if the US's meddling in the middle east has kept a bigger threat from ever forming. Sure it may create power vacuums and new terror cells and groups, but if given the choice, wouldn't you prefer a bunch of gnats like Al-Qaeda and ISIS who we swat away every now and then, or a monster state left unchecked, that is actually capable of doing something?

Well said! What ignorant compartmentalized thinkers like fylgje fail exceptionally well at realizing is ISIS and their ilk pretty much hate any semblance of moder society. All you have to do is look at the way they treat women. Not animals BUT women!!! Sorry in my culture, that of scientific inquiry, progress, freedom, individual liberty, etc. women are loved, respected, and embraced as the mother of our children! They are not to be covered up and treated like slaves to be used as a receptacle for simply breeding! THAT is only a small example of the backassward jihadis and YES MUSLIM ISLAMIC culture! This is a war against ideas!!!!!
This is a war against religion!!!!!! This is a war against CULTURE!!!! A culture of hate, evil, and barbarism the likes of which will spread if not stomped out! People in the world don't like America and Americans for a lot of reasons but they will respect our love of freedom!

It's F'ing illegal for two men in the 21sr century to kiss in public in Russia!!! Think
About that!!!!!! Russia!!! A nuclear armed superpower!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I wouldn't give em too many props, I've also heard of a video of some of them screwing sheep too.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Watched it and thought about all of the US military recruiting videos. The only thing missing is a catchy slogan like, "Army of one." As some have stated, anyone with a good knowledge of editing and descent equipment could make this.

The video it self is very clean and glorifies their cause. I would think they also have recruiters in all parts of the world using this and other propaganda to bring people in to their cause.

Might even get the one on the fence to pull a "lone wolf" attack.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: f4rwest
I was being so sarcastic at my own cynicism... Hahaha.

But for the most part, I think it's all created BS.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys
I look at all possibilities and it reeks of a Zionist plot to me. I've seen how it works. Hardly "compartmentalized thinking". I question everything. Even the motives behind this group and how they haven't gone after their number one western ally in the region. Too many indicators point to this group being manufactured by the US/Israeli government so that they can finish off bombing and destabilizing Muslims. I could literally say that the same thing, that you are a compartmentalized thinker. But I won't. I'll hear your opinion, no matter if I think it's wrong or taking sides.

cheerios

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: f4rwest

If you can do it, they can too. Let's not go saying the government paid Hollywood B-Listers for this one.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Still looks like the same old middle eastern fighters, spraying and praying bullets.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I am having deva vu, you know remembering that no so long ago, we used to get a steady stream of another terrorist groups leader's videos of death to America

Yes, now I remember we got so used to the videos that the leader Obama have the main character assassinated in order to create a new subject to spike the American people interest.

Bin Laden - Al-Qaida, now ISIS.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join