It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salmonds Questionable Campaign Tactics .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uncertainty
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I have to agree that is a terrible statement.

Is that it... "A Terrible Statement"... if that was a Muslim cleric saying the same thing he would be in Guantanamo Bay by now.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: alldaylong

www.telegraph.co.uk... ependence-concerns.html

Sorry
We cannot find the page you are looking for. The page may have been moved, updated or deleted.

Hmmmm.... the plot thickens.

No, it's an ongoing issue with the forum software, most likely related to the length of the link. ATS throws a hissy fit if you try and make a normal link out of a great big length of text.

Just one more of the little quirks that makes posting on ATS a weird and wonderful experience at times.

Whatever you do, don't ask about the window.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I don't know anything about that but I do know aggressive Republicanism and support of the IRA goes unpunished in Scotland.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
a reply to: daaskapital

I missed that article, thanks for linking it. I knew about The US and Russia, but I didn't know about the others.

Westminister is furious, not because we want to leave but because we have the gall to do it without their permission. That's how I see it anyway.

a reply to: angelchemuel

Alex Salmond should have published his own white paper on the case for independence, listing where all the money was spent currently, how much in corporate profits, personal income taxes and VAT were sent down to England, and how much money was returned. A simple example is how much money we send to the BBC in TV licenses and how much was spent on production in Scotland.

Westminster are scared of what we would find out if we had independence. It's going to be problematic for those organizations where they collect a large amount of tax revenue and spend it on expensive Central London rents rather than across the country.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uncertainty

I don't know anything about that but I do know aggressive Republicanism and support of the IRA goes unpunished in Scotland.

And to be in favour of republicanism is a crime...better go tell the Americans that they vote for Republicans every four years.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Fixed link in OP.....

Revealed: Alex Salmond personally pressurised St Andrews University head over independence concerns
edit on 17/9/14 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join