It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHOE COMPANY: Our CEO Just Disappeared And Most Of The Money Is Gone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: teamcommander
a reply to: ArchPlayer

Did the company make running shoes? Maybe they should start.

If not, I would bet this would be a great point to stress on his next resume.

originally posted by: teamcommander

Did the company make running shoes? Maybe they should start.

If not, I would bet this would be a great point to stress on his next resume.

You may be right.

I remember reading, a couple of years ago, that this was one of the signs for when to bug out.

It said when the wealthy and the rich and famous start to disappear or suddenly dying off (fake out) in unusual numbers and under suspicious events, that it will be the time to run for the hills folks.

Do we have enough distractions happening that we don't see the slight of hand and the hoodwinkering going on right in front of our eyes?

It may be time to take a closer look.

It's been time to run to the hills. Problem is, the hills have eyes and/or have been cut down/blocked off. The question remains is, are the super uber elite going to run a Skynet type scenario from the safety of their underground bunkers or worse watching the world duke it out from cozy monitors underground.

Don't forget, the hologram technology has people doing doubletakes of late.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

And yes, Bernie Madoff IS A TEST PATTERN and should be viewed as such. If you don't America may come and threaten to destabilize your country for not "going along to get along."

If Bernie Madoff is representative of everyone in the US and you are American than I shouldn't listen to you either...

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

And yes, Bernie Madoff IS A TEST PATTERN and should be viewed as such. If you don't America may come and threaten to destabilize your country for not "going along to get along."

If Bernie Madoff is representative of everyone in the US and you are American than I shouldn't listen to you either...

Technically I'm not considered an American (and that is an entirely another discussion) nowhere on my birth certificate does it say American, and I hold EU citizenship through marriage so either way its your choice.

<< 1   >>

join