It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Jesus Lives!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:32 AM

originally posted by: leeda

Jesus was the first to return to life.
War Machine

Well there is no denying that you are on fire, but on fire for God or for yourself.

Did Christ come preaching like you are, was Christ a TV evangelist, all flash with money.

I think you might find Jesus was meek and humble, not a war machine at all.

As for the first man to come back from the dead, are you sure of that.
Wasnt there a bloke called Lazarus, maybe a Talitha- little girl.

You should get the basics right on here

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:55 AM
a reply to: leeda

The only part of you that is immortal is The Spirit God put within you because God is Love and The Spirit gives Everlasting Life.

You are immortal but not of your human nature, but of the nature of The Spirit (Love).

Everything will pass away but Love never fails.

God = Love = Spirit = Everlasting Life

Keep your Flesh (Body) completely filled with Love (Spirit) and it will stay alive because it is The Spirit that gives The Flesh (Body) life, but if You (The Spirit/Love-deep-within) choose to leave The Flesh (Body) there is nothing wrong with that, too.

Our Loving side is the only part of us that is Eternal, that is One with God (since God is Love) and that is a part of Heaven, so keep Love in your body (Mind/Heart) and it will live until You (The Spiritual Aspect/The Loving Aspect) choose to leave The Flesh (Body).

Our Ego (selfishness/fleshly nature) is not in full control (although it may believe it is). The bigger aspects of Life is in alignment with God/Love/Spirit.
edit on 17-9-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:02 PM

originally posted by: leeda

originally posted by: JimNasium
Greetings and Salutations from the great State of Influx.. You can't tell/type/utter/say what other folks "have" to think.. Or don't You see an issue or 6 with that? (With 6 You get egg roll)

So what about Einstein telling people to think e=mc2.

He told others what to think.

I say think we are immortal as we are. Believe in a resurrection.

As truths i'm not telling others what they have to think. I'm merely pointing out reality and how it is.

einstein translated key portions of the universe into a language we are able to understand. he didnt invent ideas and cram them into the frame until they fit the picture. he took what he saw and gifted us with a means of understanding the picture as he saw it. he didnt tell us what to think, he handed us a spyglass and said "if you'll grant me your attention, i may have figured out why you are seeing what you are seeing". we have tested his theories and almost proved them wrong until we ended up proving him right.

thats how science happens. not what you have going on here. maybe you could learn from his way of doing things. but something tells me you dont know much about how he worked.
edit on 17-9-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:01 PM
Dont know where you get this. The words in the Bible are NOT Jesus's written words! How gullible...let alone uninformed...can you be?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:37 PM

originally posted by: Viking9019
a reply to: OptimusCrime

The girlfriend beater?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:43 PM

Si Senor- Each 'Self' is an 'Eternal Being' and as opposed to having a "spiritual awakening" it is in actuality, that We are 'Spirits' having a "human experience"...

This "common passerby" is elated in any way/path that One takes to awaken their own "Christ Consciousness"..

Each 'Self' a 'Creator' working their way back from whence they came, The One Infinite Creator...

Share the Love/Light. The more You use, the more You'll get.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:57 PM
a reply to: eyeinoz

But he really doesn't like that name.

*Edit* Also, he is Australian. Eye-Eye .. Captain birdseye!

edit on 084-0500-0500K-0500SeptemberCDT20-0500CDT by BOOKOFTHOTH because: Eye see you two! BS

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>