It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Jesus Lives!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:34 AM
This is war machine. I post he's alive and living cause of what it does to the enemy.

Yo I read about Jesus daily. He's alive.

It's like the enemy will doubt it. But if you give it power and credence. You can make the enemy believe it to some point.

You want proof? I just talked to him. I'm the fool shaming the wise and the weak shaming strong.

Jesus spoke to me in the bible. Those are his written words. Jesus was a lawyer. Law goes love god number one. Just do number 1. You can't do anything wrong if you do number 1. Number 2 will come natural and also c, d, and e,.

But thethat was a diversion.

You can call my bluff. Like torture me to change my testimony. But another will stand in my place. and another.

Jesus was the first to return to life. We have to get our facts straight to our war machine. Build it like a rock then let it roll. Correcting itself as it needs to, the rock and roll. Stopping when needing to stop. Turning on a dime sometimes destroying in its arc breaking the foundations. Power on power. Missing the mark completely but still winning and destroying. War Machine. Foundational.

My arguments all hinge on Jesus.

Jesus the lawyer of love. Fulfilling the law. I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. The Rock consumes.

Absolute solid wealth of power spent on the resurrection of Jesus. Like alot of power was spent in ressing Jesus. A huge amount. Learning to spend from an unlimited source.

You like that? Learning to spend from an unlimited source? Each time the spend becomes easier. And you learn to spend more.

War Machine

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:38 AM
a reply to: leeda

Like the MMA "War Machine"?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:42 AM
Hail Santa. The lord is alive. Blessed be and let the good times roll. yo. Fo shizzle.

I bet he smells bad after 2000 years though, and you know old people..

whats he up to anyway? hows he keeping? I hope he brings me lots of presents for easter.

Looking forward to the good news !!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:52 AM

You can call my bluff. Like torture me to change my testimony. But another will stand in my place. and another.

OK. I read this OP twice, and it does not make any sense.
This comes across as whacked out words about Jesus that are illogical and confusing.
The sad thing is that, others will stand in your place, is true-
There seems to be no end to people writing cryptic crap about Jesus that, after all, is truly just empty words.

edit on 17-9-2014 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:07 AM
We all better look busy then.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:29 AM
I hereby award you word salad of the week,

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:41 AM

Every time you spoke of riches and War Machine I was picturing this.

Honestly though reading the rest had me thinking this.

I can't agree or disagree with you because I don't understand what you are trying to say. Can you be a little clearer?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:46 AM
Shouldn't this be under, 'Rant'?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:56 AM

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:16 AM
Well at least i got a lot of replies.

I guess my basic idea is that we should all believe in immortality and resurrection.

Make it unbelievers and believers. Also believe in justice.

This means that every soldier who died on the battle field will one day be resurrected. ANyone ever murdered back to life.

Believe in a heaven, a paradise, a utopia. In the future.

Make it today that nobody dies they are just gone for now but they will be back in the future.

I can look into the future and see resurrection for anyone who has ever lived.

Your whole life has been recorded. There is a place for good and punishment for bad.

Hold these beliefs strong and defend them. Jesus lives. If he hasn't been ressed by God then he will be ressed by man. Hence Jesus Lives. I'm an immortalist.

You can make stuff up about God and feed it to an enemy. If you hold to it long enough you will get your enemy researching it.

Believe in God as a defense. Post his story in your own words. Feign an interest to develop your enemies interest.

So people can kill and beat me and change my story but according to my belief i'm an immortal I can't die. I will just be ressed one day to full honors and glory in a paradise heaven.

If enough people believe in resurrection it will stop wars. Knowing your being watched as well. People need to know they are being watched and their life is recorded. Resurrection is the truth. Believe and follow it.

God is a weapon. He has the power to strike against enemies using you and your words.

I don't actually believe in GOD possibly. But what I do believe is that God is real. In the sense of War Machine.

I painta God. My enemy will believe in My GOD. I may not. But as far as my enemy is concerned I believe. 110% with my life.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:29 AM

Is there some kind of clue or hint that all of this might be real and not some kind of illusional rambling about wishful thinking?

Because, if there is this really happening, there should be evidencec bc of gods intervention.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:36 AM
Psalm 94:22 But the LORD has become my fortress, and my God the rock in whom I take refuge.

Use god as a Weapon. Propaganda Jesus and God. Propaganda Resurrection and immortality.

Propaganda God and Jesus in your own way even though you don't believe. Believe in immortality though whether by men or by god.

Spread the news of immortality right now. Stop a war.

Totally tangible. Eat.

It might take 1000 years for a res but u will get one. Immortality is real today.

Jesus Lives.
edit on 17-9-2014 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:09 AM
Greetings and Salutations from the great State of Influx.. You can't tell/type/utter/say what other folks "have" to think.. Or don't You see an issue or 6 with that? (With 6 You get egg roll)

What about The Great Buddha? Look to Oakland, Ca. Some guy (no religion™ affiliation) put up just a statue of The Great Buddha (Siddhartha Gautama 'after' He discovered His Christ Consciousness) and now, what once was a graffiti, drug, gang area, now has bells and SILENT prayer at 0700 hrs. every morning. Is it because TGB KNEW He WASN'T God?

Quit FORCING RELIGION™ NoBody can do it for anyOne else, besides why would You want to? There is a "direct link" between God/Self and that connectivity gets distorted going through another "channel". You go to Church™ now You get that person's theory, then it gets even more diluted..

Throw away the "rule books" and the Ones who'd charge $$ for God. God is FREE!

Don't believe Me? See for YourSelf, the ONLY TRUE way to 'escape'.. TheChurch™ wants You to follow PastorGary so there will always be a ¢a$h flow enjoying their TAX FREE status...

If We taxed Organized Religion™ how much better do You think the economy would be? The job market? Homelessness? Hunger? Don't You want some TRUTH w/Your Religion™?
"But We're building a shed to hold tools in Africa..." and then You find out about the week long Safari while there, or the $$$ diverted to another fund..

Want to make "double certain" ? Next time You converse with Jesus, ask Him about His bff, Judas getting a 'bum rap' and about His Ol Lady, Mary Magdalene and why their Gospels weren't allowed into the final cut of "The Rule Book". Please ask Him why The Quorum wouldn't allow it..

P.S. It may also help Your numbers, I know You ChurchFolk like Your numbers (remind Me about the JW™ changing their whole 'theory' based on 144,000 becoming 144,000 different groups. Why? Because their membership grew more than 144k so "they" change a rule...) To quit yelling at 4 and 5 y.o. kids JESUS DIED FOR YOUR SINS!! and make sure when You yell at the kid YOUR MOTHER IS A WHORE! it is Your own kid.. Or better yet, Fire Your Religious™ mouthpiece and get the message Your ownSelf, or are You lazy?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:18 AM
a reply to: OptimusCrime

The girlfriend beater?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:58 AM
a reply to: JimNasium

I guess i'm really offering two choices. Man Ressing Jesus. Or God Ressing Jesus. I err on man. But either way Jesus Lives.

So will I. I am an immortal. I will be resurrected. Is it religion to say that i'm an immortal and will be resurrected if I die? I didn't know that. See maybe God isn't real. I'm like 7 years old pretend so I know heaps about God. Now i'm 36. Maybe. Still can't call it. Maybe god isn't real. So I got a bet either way. But i'm rest assured that man is immortal. I am immortal. I will live. I will be resurrected if I possibly die.

See and I don't even need to mention Jesus or God or Religion.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:10 AM

My favourite War Machine is GOD + JESUS and the Bible.

I choose words. To fight.

By our words we will be saved Or by our words we will be condemned.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:22 AM

1 Corinthians 12

12 Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. 13 For we were all baptized by[c] one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. 14 Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many.

The verse above gets you started, then the verse below tells you where Jesus is today.

27 Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

Look no more.

edit on 17-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:39 AM

originally posted by: JimNasium
Greetings and Salutations from the great State of Influx.. You can't tell/type/utter/say what other folks "have" to think.. Or don't You see an issue or 6 with that? (With 6 You get egg roll)

So what about Einstein telling people to think e=mc2.

He told others what to think.

I say think we are immortal as we are. Believe in a resurrection.

As truths i'm not telling others what they have to think. I'm merely pointing out reality and how it is.

edit on 17-9-2014 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:01 AM
Zero flags means no he's not.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:04 AM
is this really a topic worth starting a new thread on? we havent forgotten the last 20 or so. people on ats love jesus. congratulations, now quit using a company computer for sunday work.

top topics

<<   2 >>