It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird dream about Gandhi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
this is a weird dream and i remember it vividly which is a little unusual for me...anyways...

i was on a car trip with my GF and son we were in the hills of India i think(at least that is the impression i got)....we arrive at this house and some dude answers the door and invites us in...next thing you know is i am in the living room with the man himself...i am totally stunned and in awe and i start a conversation with him...he was really approachable and very friendly...

the conversation turned to the end of the world type scenario and he showed me on the his old school computer a model he had made for how it was going to happen,basically showing the seas rising and how and where they were going to impact the earth...obviously i was fascinated and asked him for a copy...which was really so i could upload here to ATS...we couldn't download it to my iphone so he gave me a what looked like an old nokia phone which took the download ...

then the gentleman who answered the door was off to smoke some herb and invited me,i asked Gandhi if he was going to join us and he told me he was having a break from it and it was good for the soul to have the occasional break ...after this we were all back in what i suppose was the lounge room and i wanted to get a photo of myself and Gandhi before we left so i could upload it to ATS with my story,for some reason i could not get the phone to take a photo,even with the help of my GF.Ghandi himself seemed a little indifferent about the whole photo thing so i gave up and we left...

next thing i know is i am high in the hills and we arrive this dodgy hideout to escape the incoming wave of destruction,with what i can only assume were friends of the man himself...yet he did not go with us...then i woke up thinking to myself what on earth was that about ...

i dont think the dream has any real meaning but it was so vivid i just wanted to share...and it is quite possible i have been spending way to much time on this site

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Yeah you were high alright. But yeah, reminds me of my dreams where it's like a DVD and sometimes you press the "Next Scene" button>> It's like you can't keep 100% focus and sometimes you just automatically move on to the next 'scene'. I feel like my neck is paralyzed but I can move my eyes around in my dream. I've been flying around a few times, but only in physically proven vehicles. Can't fly in body- out of body at will, yet.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Can you give us any more details on the flooding scenario? Rising seas are supposed to happen slowly over a period of many years, something I can't see happening overnight anyways. At least you didn't mention some WWIII situation.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: thirdcoast

no I don't think you were high.

I feel that your mind is sorting out a variety of concepts/beliefs. Ghandi is/was an inspiration to the World. I think the dream is actually showing you that you respect and support what he did.

great dream

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
this is a weird dream and i remember it vividly which is a little unusual for me...anyways...

i was on a car trip with my GF and son we were in the hills of India i think(at least that is the impression i got)....we arrive at this house and some dude answers the door and invites us in...next thing you know is i am in the living room with the man himself...i am totally stunned and in awe and i start a conversation with him...he was really approachable and very friendly...

the conversation turned to the end of the world type scenario and he showed me on the his old school computer a model he had made for how it was going to happen,basically showing the seas rising and how and where they were going to impact the earth...obviously i was fascinated and asked him for a copy...which was really so i could upload here to ATS...we couldn't download it to my iphone so he gave me a what looked like an old nokia phone which took the download ...

then the gentleman who answered the door was off to smoke some herb and invited me,i asked Gandhi if he was going to join us and he told me he was having a break from it and it was good for the soul to have the occasional break ...after this we were all back in what i suppose was the lounge room and i wanted to get a photo of myself and Gandhi before we left so i could upload it to ATS with my story,for some reason i could not get the phone to take a photo,even with the help of my GF.Ghandi himself seemed a little indifferent about the whole photo thing so i gave up and we left...

next thing i know is i am high in the hills and we arrive this dodgy hideout to escape the incoming wave of destruction,with what i can only assume were friends of the man himself...yet he did not go with us...then i woke up thinking to myself what on earth was that about ...

i dont think the dream has any real meaning but it was so vivid i just wanted to share...and it is quite possible i have been spending way to much time on this site

Gandhi and Martin Luther King JR were one of the last people that truly could lead and wanted to better mankind.

"‘Great men wanting to do something for mankind have simply been done away with. Martin Luther King is one example; Ghandi is another.

‘But the people of Earth can no longer allow themselves to be treated as fools and led to the abattoirs like flocks of sheep by leaders that they, themselves, have democratically elected. The people form the vast majority. In a nation of one hundred million inhabitants, it is absurd that a group of financiers comprising perhaps a thousand individuals can decide the fate of the others - like the butcher does at the abattoir. (slaughterhouse)

‘Such a group has well and truly stifled the business of the hydrogen motor so that it is no longer mentioned.

‘These people couldn’t care less what might happen to your planet in years to come. Selfishly, they seek their gains, expecting to be dead before ‘whatever is going to happen’ happens. If the Earth disappears, as a result of horrific cataclysms, they assume they will already be dead." -The Angel Thao from The Thiaoouba Prophecy by Michel Desmarquet

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Can you give us any more details on the flooding scenario? Rising seas are supposed to happen slowly over a period of many years, something I can't see happening overnight anyways. At least you didn't mention some WWIII situation.

the seas rose very quickly,large big tidal waves,there was a sense of urgency to get to the safe house...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz
a reply to: thirdcoast

no I don't think you were high.

I feel that your mind is sorting out a variety of concepts/beliefs. Ghandi is/was an inspiration to the World. I think the dream is actually showing you that you respect and support what he did.

great dream

cheers ...i do have an issue with the way we treat this planet and pollute everything we touch....and i wasn't high i gave up that stuff over a year ago

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

You can figure it out yourself. If you have seen Godzilla, remember this, anything big can cause a rising tidal wave.

From giant monsters, to giant asteroid or man made bombs(Hints: Fukushima conspiracy theory).

top topics

join