It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Worst-Kept Secret

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Israel has never seized an American embassy and held the diplomats hostage. Has Iran?

Iranian terrorists blew up 41 palestinians, 17 Palestinian Jews and 28 British citizens in the King David Hotel. God's chosen people are innocent and never kill. They only act in self-defense.
edit on 17-9-2014 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It's nice to see such a lively debate by such informed individuals. However, and this is my fault, I was curious what everyone felt about this information coming out and the fact that the U.S. has knowingly violated the law every time we give Israel a handout.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

What does that fatwa have to do with the bombing of the bookstore? Show the connection because the article you posted did in no way mentioned a Iranian connection that is something you need to prove. And you are really reaching trying to blame the bombing of that store on Iran. Also why lie about what happened by saying your friend was nearly killed when they wasn't even there.

So when the President of the United States publicly announces that he is targeting al Qaedi leaders, and an al Qaeda leader is killed by a drone, we cannot hold the United States responsible because we cannot prove with certainty that it was a US drone? Khomeini ordered the death of the author, editors and publishers of the book. Someone followed those orders.

I am amazed by how someone with such keen critical thinking skills and logical mind as you suddenly acts as though your brain has had a cascading malfunction whenever Israel or Iran comes up. Iran's leader actually made it a religious obligation to murder foreign nationals. A religious obligation to kill, even, apparently if there is collateral damage, like my friend.

As I explained, it was just sheer happenstance that she was not working that day. I can assure you that she was as freaked out as she would have been if she had actually been in the basement when the bomb went off.

Please do not close your eyes and stick your fingers in your ears when it comes to Iran. I consider both Israel and Palestine to have a right to exist as nation states, but I do not hesitate to criticize the actions of their governments. You need to grow to accept that as well. Likewise, just because I find the gangsters running what was once a proud bastion of civilization offensive does not mean that I harbor ill will towards the Persian people, nor do I deny them the right to determine what manner of government they have. I don't even object to them having nuclear weapons; it would force them to work out who is really in charge.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: skoalman88
It's nice to see such a lively debate by such informed individuals. However, and this is my fault, I was curious what everyone felt about this information coming out and the fact that the U.S. has knowingly violated the law every time we give Israel a handout.

How is the United States violating the law? Does this also apply to private donations?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

It's not about Israel having a right to exist or not. Israel will continue to exist and will mature to become Greater Israel. That's the final goal whether you like it or not. Nobody can stop them.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

How is the United States violating the law? Does this also apply to private donations?

First pillar of the NPT (of which the US is a signatory).

Theoretically, it is illegal to assist any nation with the advancement of nuclear weapons technology. The US provides billions in military 'aid'. Some of that military aid has been used that aid to advance nuclear armament.

No, it does not apply to private donations. The NPT only pertains to nations, not individuals.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

Theoretically, it is illegal to assist any nation with the advancement of nuclear weapons technology. The US provides billions in military 'aid'. Some of that military aid has been used that aid to advance nuclear armament.

Can you document that? I was under the impression that most of the military aid money was spent on conventional weapons manufactured by American firms. Corporate welfare.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Can you document that? I was under the impression that most of the military aid money was spent on conventional weapons manufactured by American firms. Corporate welfare.

Seeing as the US government is incapable of documenting where they send all of their own money themselves, no I can't.

Which is why I prefaced my statement with theoretically.

We all know it happens, but law requires direct evidence...unless you are the 'bad guy', than circumstantial works just fine.

It is the nature of the world, and why half of it sees the US with such disdain.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

It violates the 1976 Symington Amendment to the 1961 Foreign Appropriations Act. I'll let those interested conduct research on their own time rather than interpret the law.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The Israelis have nukes, and there's nothing that can be done about it. As far as I'm concerned, that's a good thing for stability in the Middle East. The increasingly extremist Islamic states know that attacking Israel is at best asking for a beating (1948, 1967, 1973), and at worst suicidal. They know the Israelis would glass everything from the Suez Canal to the Khyber Pass before they'd surrender, so nobody's got the guts to directly attack the one semi-stable and civilized country in the region.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777
Irgun were Iranian terrorists in what alternate universe?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: real_one

Of course,

No need to deny the facts.

The USS Liberty was a botched False Flag operation that President Johnson cooked up with Israel's cooperation to get the US involved in the regional issues of the day. The Liberty was attacked by Israel on purpose so the US could use that as a trigger so Johnson told the Navy to send the Liberty into harms way. But a nearby US Carrier the USS America whose Captain wasn't in "The Know" Upon hearing of the attack launched fighters to defend the Liberty. President Johnson was informed and immediately ordered the Jets to stand down and return to the Carrier. There was a very heated argument between the Carrier Captain and those in "The Know"

That's why he ordered the Carrier to stand down three times, the carrier Captain was FUing pissed and kept saying "those are US sailors!!!!"

Johnson told him to stand down or else.

The whole thing blew up in President Johnson's and Israel's faces. The Cat came way the hell out of the bag and Israel got caught out in the open and there was no denying it. It was Johnson who told Israel to attack the ship. He wanted it sunk with no survivors as witnesses so the US could get involved. The Israeli pilots got the wrong orders and were told to simply attack the ship no mention of sinking it. After the first wave came back the pilots reported that it was an American ship and most refused to go back and finish the job.

Israel then sent out a second wave with different pilots. Those pilots balked when they got wind of the Carrier fighters that were launched, so they did a quick strafing of the ship and then split.

Meanwhile unknown to them the Carrier fighters were ordered by Johnson to stand down. A short while later News got out on who really attacked the Liberty so they quickly cooked up the whole "It was a mistake angle"

To be honest Johnson was a terd and Israel got left holding the bag.

But there are so many versions of the story that it really doesn't matter but two things people cant argue against.

1. The first wave of Israeli pilots refused to take another run at the Liberty when it was discovered whose ship it was....

and

2. Johnson ordered the Carrier to stand down in Liberty's defense

collusion

That's the ugly truth.

Nicely told Official Story, I like how it maintains that everything was botched and that it blew up in there faces.

Tell me who and how any of those involved did not benefit exactly as planned.

Must be nice, do you also believe the stories about defeating all the armies in the 6 day war because GOD intervened,

Reading the Harbinger book, raises interesting questions about those in that nation and beyond, who all believe in the Old Testament God, I would say they should be investigated QUICKLY, before things REALLY get out of hand.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Nice to see someone knows what they are saying.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

There is no justification for violating diplomatic protocol. Also, Israel does not stage rallies where everyone chants "Death to America!" Can you begin to see why the United States would rather Iran not have nuclear weapons.

no.
they just happen to dance when something like 9/11 happens.

Perhaps they were just celebrating Shemitah ??

Like a prominent Rabbi has been saying, more of Israel's worst kept secrets are now being shouted loudly and proudly about Blood Moons, The Number Seven, and the fact that the stock markets swing wildly down when certain holidays are celebrated.

They have gotten the Christians to buy the books about 9/11 being GODS WILL to punish the Evil Americans who have left GOD, I would like to ask him what then should happen in the equally sinful Israel ??

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

It violates the 1976 Symington Amendment to the 1961 Foreign Appropriations Act. I'll let those interested conduct research on their own time rather than interpret the law.

Interpret is the key word here. There are "exceptions" provided. The President may authorize those appropriations if he (or she) feels that they are vital to national security. Whether or not Israel is vital to national security (or Pakistan and/or India) is subject for debate.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: learnatic
a reply to: skoalman88

If Israel has the right to defend it self why should not Iran have the same right. Wheres the problem?

Israel has never seized an American embassy and held the diplomats hostage. Has Iran?

But isreal bombed a US Navy ship

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

If Israel has the right to defend it self why should not Iran have the same right. Wheres the problem?

Read the thread. There is controversy around the circumstances.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Read the thread. There is controversy around the circumstances.

So what?

Israel bombs still feel on a US ship?

Doesnt matter who ordered what.

I dont trust either Israel or Iran and dont think our respective government's should be supporting EITHER.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join