It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Worst-Kept Secret

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

We helped keep a dictator in power.

No, SAVAK did that.

Ok..
Funded by the United states government.

No, funded by oil money paid by Americans who love their cars.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

I don't think Iran has sunk a US Navy vessel, either.
USS Liberty incident

Neither had Israel.

edit on 17-9-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: learnatic
a reply to: skoalman88

If Israel has the right to defend it self why should not Iran have the same right. Wheres the problem?

Israel has never seized an American embassy and held the diplomats hostage. Has Iran?

Israel has purposely attacked an American naval ship, has Iran?

EDIT:

Canuck beat me to it.
edit on 17-9-2014 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

USS Liberty incident

Neither had Israel.

Are you willing to at least admit that Israel attacked it?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69
Yes, you beat me to having my correction posted...not sunk...merely attacked.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

All the more reason why I don't have an issue with Iran and their nuclear goals...

There is a movie called Aftermath that you can view for free on Viooz.ac It starts where Israel nukes Iran and Iran in turn - nukes America.

I do not believe we have the capability to stop someone from nuking the USA if they are so bent on it. There are still about 14 low yield nukes unaccounted for stolen from Russia years ago. ( enough to destroy small cities - and most cities in America are not that big about 5 miles square which is easily done for a suitcase nuke. )

We quite literally get nuked at any moment.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

USS Liberty incident

Neither had Israel.

Of course; the question is whether or not they knew it was an American ship. They have always claimed that they thought it was Egyptian.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

Of course,

No need to deny the facts.

The USS Liberty was a botched False Flag operation that President Johnson cooked up with Israel's cooperation to get the US involved in the regional issues of the day. The Liberty was attacked by Israel on purpose so the US could use that as a trigger so Johnson told the Navy to send the Liberty into harms way. But a nearby US Carrier the USS America whose Captain wasn't in "The Know" Upon hearing of the attack launched fighters to defend the Liberty. President Johnson was informed and immediately ordered the Jets to stand down and return to the Carrier. There was a very heated argument between the Carrier Captain and those in "The Know"

That's why he ordered the Carrier to stand down three times, the carrier Captain was FUing pissed and kept saying "those are US sailors!!!!"

Johnson told him to stand down or else.

The whole thing blew up in President Johnson's and Israel's faces. The Cat came way the hell out of the bag and Israel got caught out in the open and there was no denying it. It was Johnson who told Israel to attack the ship. He wanted it sunk with no survivors as witnesses so the US could get involved. The Israeli pilots got the wrong orders and were told to simply attack the ship no mention of sinking it. After the first wave came back the pilots reported that it was an American ship and most refused to go back and finish the job.

Israel then sent out a second wave with different pilots. Those pilots balked when they got wind of the Carrier fighters that were launched, so they did a quick strafing of the ship and then split.

Meanwhile unknown to them the Carrier fighters were ordered by Johnson to stand down. A short while later News got out on who really attacked the Liberty so they quickly cooked up the whole "It was a mistake angle"

To be honest Johnson was a terd and Israel got left holding the bag.

But there are so many versions of the story that it really doesn't matter but two things people cant argue against.

1. The first wave of Israeli pilots refused to take another run at the Liberty when it was discovered whose ship it was....

and

2. Johnson ordered the Carrier to stand down in Liberty's defense

collusion

That's the ugly truth.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

USS Liberty incident

Neither had Israel.

Of course; the question is whether or not they knew it was an American ship. They have always claimed that they thought it was Egyptian.

No, They attacked the ship to blame it on Egypt.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

If Israel has the right to defend it self why should not Iran have the same right. Wheres the problem?

Israel has never seized an American embassy and held the diplomats hostage. Has Iran?

When did Iran plan to blow up American libraries and movie theaters like Israel? When did Iran attack and try to sink a unarmed Naval ship like Israel? When did Iran machine gun wounded sailors in life-rafts like Israel?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Well that's alright then!

Hang on a minute...
When did Egypt have anything close to the superior technology of the US???

That's right, even now in 2014 they still couldn't build the Liberty!!!
They could buy it, sure, but Israel isn't stup....

Wait a minute they are....
Maybe you're right!
edit on 17-9-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

When did Iran plan to blow up American libraries and movie theaters like Israel?

I have a friend who was nearly killed when the bookstore she managed was blown up by Iranian agents for selling "The Satanic Verses." You are treading on very dangerous ground.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Sources, please?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

USS Liberty incident

Neither had Israel.

Seeing how they had been buzzing the ship for three days prior to the attack there is no way they could have not noticed the large American flag that was flying over the ship.
edit on 17-9-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I have heard several versions myself but as you tell it Johnson was at fault. Johnson may have been partly at fault but No One held Israel accountable for this crime against the American People.

Johnson should have been tried and convicted of treason and hanged. The US seeing that Israel is so corrupt as to do as Johnson asked, should have right then and there declared Israel an Enemy. We should have went to war with Israel over this because it is the exact same as the Japs bombing Pearl Harbor.

What is really funny, is people have very short memories and they stupidly tend to belive all the garbage coming out of the White House. The congress that failed to see Israel as an enemy is itself an enemy of the USA and are trators. The criminals ARE running the country.

Make no mistake people, Israel IS our number 1 enemy.

In the US, there is no statute of limitations on murder. Israel can still be brought to trial and charged for these murders.
edit on 17-9-2014 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

When did Iran plan to blow up American libraries and movie theaters like Israel?

I have a friend who was nearly killed when the bookstore she managed was blown up by Iranian agents for selling "The Satanic Verses." You are treading on very dangerous ground.

Was this bookstore in America? If not then it is irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnPhoenix

I don't think Iran are interested in nuking anyone but that is just my personal opinion... I think they are more concerned about the atrocities in Gaza and the West Bank which seem to always draw the support of the US government in one way or another. The beef is purely political and not so much against the populations of Israel and America sort of similar to when the USA condemns the Iranian government whilst preaching the liberation of Iranian citizens.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Israeli zionist hold the entire world as hostage for their nefarious and systematic extortion proposes, beside the US embassy in Iran has documented proof to ran the anti-revolution agendas and support for the dissident so had to be dismantled…

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

they just attacked uss liberty.
not that it compares, of course.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

There is no justification for violating diplomatic protocol. Also, Israel does not stage rallies where everyone chants "Death to America!" Can you begin to see why the United States would rather Iran not have nuclear weapons.

no.
they just happen to dance when something like 9/11 happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join