It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Worst-Kept Secret

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
www.theatlantic.com...

Interesting article about Israel's nuclear program and the lengths to which "our" government goes keeping it hush hush.

Maybe we can engage in a debate about this without resorting to infantile name calling

edit on 16-9-2014 by skoalman88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2014 by skoalman88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: skoalman88

All the more reason why I don't have an issue with Iran and their nuclear goals...

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Israel has a substantial arsenal of nuclear weapons.

Yes, everybody knows. And what ? They can't play by "ordinary" (sub)human rules...
They're allowed to do whatever they choose, they didn't chose to be the "chosen" ones.

And seriously, it's Hamas fault.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

Yes, everybody knows. And what ? They can't play by "ordinary" (sub)human rules...
They're allowed to do whatever they choose, they didn't chose to be the "chosen" ones.

I really hope this is sarcasm...

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: elpistolero1

originally posted by: samsamm9

I really hope this is sarcasm...

Dear fellow ATS'er,
Obviously it was sarcasm, a failed humorous attempt

What's weird, scary and baffling is the fact some people really believe this $hit.
The Zionist entity aka Israel, has violated numerous international law, religious laws, crimes against humanity, they illegally occupy/annex Palestine, Israel is a criminal state that will hopefully one day be judged for their horrible crimes.

And about the nuclear weapons they have, well.. they need it for the samson option.

edit on 17-9-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

If Israel has the right to defend it self why should not Iran have the same right. Wheres the problem?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

The problem is we picked sides long ago and Iran isn't on the side we picked.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: learnatic

If Israel has the right to defend it self why should not Iran have the same right. Wheres the problem?

Israel has never seized an American embassy and held the diplomats hostage. Has Iran?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Israel has never seized an American embassy and held the diplomats hostage. Has Iran?

Yes they have,, but justified.

Right after a few decades of the USA poking its nose in Irans politics by keeping the shaw in power because he was a friend in the region. How would you like to have president Obama or bush for twenty years because of Iranian intervention?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

There is no justification for violating diplomatic protocol. Also, Israel does not stage rallies where everyone chants "Death to America!" Can you begin to see why the United States would rather Iran not have nuclear weapons.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

There is no justification for violating diplomatic protocol. Also, Israel does not stage rallies where everyone chants "Death to America!" Can you begin to see why the United States would rather Iran not have nuclear weapons.

I don't want to see iran with nukes. They are crazy enough to use them. That's not at all what I was saying.
I only pointed out that they should hate the usa for interfering with the leadership of their country. We helped keep a dictator in power. They had little choice to react violently. Maybe if they asked nicely or wrote a stern letter things might have changed.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I don't think Iran give two hoots what any of us think.. They have a clause to align with the oppressed and in this case, Palestinians are the oppressed and they hate the Israeli regime. I do not expect it to change either.. USA mentioned at the end also.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

No but they been caught spying on the us numerous times.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel

Do you seriously think we don't all spy on our allies?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

We helped keep a dictator in power.

No, SAVAK did that.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
What's even more interesting is how Israel allegedy got their hands on a bunch of yellowcake back in the 60's

Check out Operation Plumbat.

If you dig in to the topic, you find that Israel went through a lot of trouble to illegally obtain the material.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I don't think there is anything to debate. Israel has nukes, Israel is more than willing to use nukes, Israel is crazy, Israel is expanding territory as we speak.

What's there to debate I say

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tapping123

I don't think there is anything to debate. Israel has nukes, Israel is more than willing to use nukes, Israel is crazy, Israel is expanding territory as we speak.

What's there to debate I say

All of the above statements, obviously.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

We helped keep a dictator in power.

No, SAVAK did that.

Ok..
Funded by the United states government.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel

I don't think Iran has attacked a US Navy vessel, either.
USS Liberty incident
edit on 17-9-2014 by JohnnyCanuck because: it was not sunk, but 34 crew members killed, and 171 injured.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join