It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1. Every damn day on the news they show a picture of someone new getting their head chopped off. If our govt can silence alien stories from MSM, they could get CNN/FOXNEWS and the rest of our #ty media to not post the article as breaking news day after day on the front page.
2. There were no major rescue attempts for the captives. Let me remind you all that Spain negotiated for the release of all of the Spanish held captive by ISIS. We send a team of SEALS to rescue a captain off the coast of Somalia, but i guess these ppl were not as important to our govt for some reason.
3. The mother of James Foley was threatened by our govt to be prosecuted if she paid her son's ransom. This is very saddening.
4. Our media do their best to portray this as a Christian vs. Muslim war. ISIS targeting Christians constantly...IMO if they targeted hindus, buddhists or muslims, it would be just as sad ppl. Easy way to give all the Jesus freaks a common enemy. This isn't about religion, its about humans.
5. Also, today an ISIS captive who was working with American journalist Steven Sotloff when they were both captured, came out and said he was not approached once for questioning from our govt, even though he wanted to help and fell he could help negotiate for his release. Out of all the ppl to ?, and they dont talk to this guy once? Makes no sense unless you want him get murdered so you have more of a reason to go back to Iraq/Syria. Who knows with this govt...
6. The MSM/White House/Pentagon says that ISIS will try to attack us in 2 months. Another article said how ISIS makes 3 million a day and has twice the resources as Al Queda.
7. It seems logical that the whole Ukraine ordeal was smoke and mirrors from us and possibly the mossad to take the world's focus off of the Middle East.
Every day, more and more BS is coming from Washington/The Pentagon pertaining to ISIS.
Well straight off the top of my head I can correct a couple of your points, firstly, the McCain photo is of him with the FSA, not ISIS.
If that's the case, then this whole thing has been going on for 3 days! As for the media, it's what they do, why are you watching such drivel?
Again, if that's the case, why bother watching the drivel? And a large part of it is about religion, but it's also about land and resources.
There was an attempt to rescue the American hostages, it was kept secret until after they got killed.
News to me, do you have a link for that?
Well they seem to be constantly making threats, it's part of the game for them.
As for their revenue stream, I can believe that completely, why don't you?
Uhh, didn't you just say that beheadings and ISIS is plastered all over the news every day? But now you're saying the focus is being taken off the Middle East by the Ukraine ordeal....
So in summary, I don't actually see any government disinformation in your points, rather the possibility of MSM misinformation and incompetence.
Sorry for the delay kevinp.
originally posted by: kevinp2300
a reply to: intrptr
What do you think they are after in Syria besides that pipeline/Assad?
He is a shrewd strategist, a prolific fundraiser and a ruthless killer
I personally think the United States had their eye on the middle east a long time ago. I remember after the collapse of the Soviet Union, there was talk that the new danger was terrorists. The U.S. kept talking about the next war would be in the Persion Gulf and how we had to keep that water way open for the passage of oil to the U.S..
It seems like the U.S. can always find an enemy in the middle east. I think some of them are intentionally created by the CIA to keep our military presence there.
The Ahnenerbe was an institute in Nazi Germany purposed to research the archaeological and cultural history of the Aryan race. Founded on July 1, 1935, by Heinrich Himmler, Herman Wirth, and Richard Walther Darré, the Ahnenerbe later conducted experiments and launched expeditions in an attempt to prove that mythological Nordic populations had once ruled the world.
fter traveling through Istanbul, Athens, and Lebanon, the researchers went to Damascus. They were not welcomed by the French, who ruled Syria as a colony at the time. The newly-sovereign Kingdom of Iraq was being courted for an alliance with Germany,[page needed] and Fritz Grobba, the German envoy to Baghdad, arranged for Altheim and Trautmann to meet with local researchers and be driven to Parthian and Persian ruins in southern Iraq, as well as Babylon.
You already know the answer. Oil.
And power. What do men with power want? More power. What do control freaks want? More control.