It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time reader, first time poster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I have been reading ATS almost every single day, for several years now, and decided it was time to post. I have never taken the time to share my thoughts, and I think it is pretty selfish of me to spend so much time here and not share my knowledge. I spend quite a bit of time educating myself , and I think that it is time to join in the discussion.

About me:
I am 32 years old, self employed, enjoy the finer things in life including comic books and video games (League of Legends anyone?)
I consider myself an agnostic Libertarian leaning free spirit and thinker. I have some pretty interesting theories about the universe and life in general. I come from a broken home and grew up in poverty.

If you would like to know anything else, feel free to ask. I plan on making my presence more well known around here, and I hope to contribute some thought provoking threads!

Wolves and Sheeple

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I look forward to reading some of your future threads!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolvesandsheeple

Welcome to ATS Wolvesandsheeple! Glad you finally joined us.

Comics eh? Love them. Gave all my silver age Marvel's to my grandson. He's carrying on the tradition, or he better be as I gave him Ironman #1-35 in mint condition along with Conan #1 and a ton more.

See you on the boards.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, Wolvesandsheeple!

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions ...... (Very important, please review.)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. In the meantime, kick your feet up, have a look around, and enjoy your stay.

BoneZ,
ATS Member and Moderator

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Welcome to the ATS!!

Glad you finally joined
Better late than never

Hope you enjoy your stay and beware of the trolls

Here is a little house warming gift for you as you venture out into the forums

If you are ever interested in an avatar, just drop on by the Avatar Creations thread, just click onto the link at the bottom of my sig for 'Avatar Needs'

Hope to see ya round the board

Much respect~
snarky

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
#

welcome to ats

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hi Wolvesandsheeple and welcome to ATS! I gotta ask...are you a wolf or a sheep? You will find both in here so have fun. I am a newb too but you will be amazed at how fast 20 posts go by. If you haven't yet, take a good look around. I originally would come to this site for the awesome UFO discussions but there is so much more. I too enjoy the finer things in life, such as air conditioning, running water and a microwave oven. Oh, I also have a SUPER Nintendo so I think I am doing all right. Hope to see you around and thanks for joining.

George

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. It's about time you signed up.
(jk)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I come from a broken home and grew up in poverty.

The most fertile ground to build character and help train the mind to see things how they really are.

Rich people are in denial, poor people aren't.

Welcoming you to the sandbox. Help us grow awareness.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hello there! I lurked here for several yrs before signing up, don't seem that long but I have been a member since 2005. Enjoy the threads and the chance to wake up about many different subjects. I will be watching for your threads in the future.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolvesandsheeple
Hello ATS,

I have been reading ATS almost every single day, for several years now, and decided it was time to post. I have never taken the time to share my thoughts, and I think it is pretty selfish of me to spend so much time here and not share my knowledge. I spend quite a bit of time educating myself , and I think that it is time to join in the discussion.

About me:
I am 32 years old, self employed, enjoy the finer things in life including comic books and video games (League of Legends anyone?)
I consider myself an agnostic Libertarian leaning free spirit and thinker. I have some pretty interesting theories about the universe and life in general. I come from a broken home and grew up in poverty.

If you would like to know anything else, feel free to ask. I plan on making my presence more well known around here, and I hope to contribute some thought provoking threads!

Wolves and Sheeple

feel free to ask? So what is your SS number and do you live alone and where would that be?/sarc

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: georgezip
I would have to say I am neither =)

My name is a play on the way society is setup in general. The wolves are the globalist banking/government/nwo cartel, and the sheeple are the Miley Cyrus/MTV/Reality TV/CNN-Fox News crowd.

I think that society as a whole are locked into a mind controlled trance.

I also think that more and more people are awakening than ever have in the history of mankind. The speed of information travels instantly, and it creates both wolf, sheeple, and the awakened.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: guitarplayer

You mean what is my government inventory number?

I wonder if governments world wide have a "birth investment" spreadsheet/database they use which calculates the amount of money they are able to obtain from each live birth that occurs.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

There is a large separation between the rich and the poor. I think that a persons outlook really depends on the base character of that person, not exactly the amount of money they have. I am pretty middle class, but grew up dirt poor, so I think I have seen both sides of it. Someone from the ghetto, with the right upbringing, can make a lot of money and do great things. People that are born with the silver spoon, can grow up into being complete losers and add nothing to society (Kardashians, Hiltons, etc.)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I am pretty middle class, but grew up dirt poor, so I think I have seen both sides of it. Someone from the ghetto, with the right upbringing, can make a lot of money and do great things.

My experience of having little is that I don't need a lot. I look at others with all their money and stuff and I think what a headache, guarding it, maintaining it all,struggling for the money to keep it going, etc.

Being poor during my life gave me that perspective, it put the brakes on my ambition.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Great answer. I agree with some of your points about mass mind control, and the information age of today enabling it to be perpetrated on a scale unimagined. Each of us has power similar to William Randolph Hearst when it comes to being able to get our a message. I suppose the trick is to put something out that breaks that holds would first need to employ it. I think you will fit in nicely into the community. a reply to: Wolvesandsheeple

new topics

top topics

join