It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine will never be settled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Though I don't totally trust the source, it does make for interesting thought about the youth in Ukraine and exactly what THEY thought they were fighting for.

en.ria.ru...

Sam Koebrich an American journalist has been in there and taking notes on what he is seeing and its confusing and a mess.

""These 'n-word', Russians, Azerbaijanis. They come to Ukraine and hurt our economy. They're cheap. They took my job. I don't have a problem with 'n-word' in Africa, but [I do] when they come to Ukraineā€¦ For that, I'm a Nazi.

Wow, nice youth they have there. This is going to be a mess for a long time due to the people that live there themselves.

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors
edit on Tue Sep 16 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX TAGS ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae Mods please remove original post,this is a duplicate.

Though I don't totally trust the source, it does make for interesting thought about the youth in Ukraine and exactly what THEY thought they were fighting for. Sam Koebrich an American journalist has been in there and taking notes on what he is seeing and its confusing and a mess. Wow, nice youth they have there. This is going to be a mess for a long time due to the people that live there themselves.

en.ria.ru...

"These 'n-word', Russians, Azerbaijanis. They come to Ukraine and hurt our economy. They're cheap. They took my job. I don't have a problem with 'n-word' in Africa, but [I do] when they come to Ukraineā€¦ For that, I'm a Nazi. [/es]

edit on 16-9-2014 by Dimithae because: Added a line

join