It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gettysburg Ghost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I tried to find any post about this.... (i'm sure there is on ATS somewhere but the search engine needs to updated?) anyway I was hoping someone will have equipment to debunk this... I was in shock when i watched it the first time, and I kept thinking "no way". But i will leave that up to you guys to deiced just let you guys pick this apart.

[url=

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Is this the video?

edit on 16-9-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
After watching the first and second video shown here.

Looks like poorly done CGI.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Gotta be fake....dont know nuttin about video or CGI editing but it all seems to staged to me....where's the gasps, where's the zoom in right at the start..why did he/she take the camera away at that point, ???

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Seems like the frames flicker an awful lot, almost like it's been set into several loops.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I call fake -not from digital facts but rather from human behavioral abnormalities.

Ghosts appear practically as soon as camera is turned on.
then...
If you were actually in the process of filming real ghosts do you think you would jump up after 3 minutes of film and turn off the camera? Any rational person would either be trying to get closer and/or film longer waiting to see what else you could get.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ArmyOfNobunaga

Or run away #ting their pants as they go. That's what I would do.

I agree though, fake.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I just came back from Youtube. After clicking on that video I decided to travel down the suggest videos highway.

This is one several pictures I can't explain:

The "sunlight ghost", the women posing for a photograph and a quite radiant figure appears in the background.

The "grandma appears near the lampshade" ghost. The head of an elderly lady shows up near the wall of a living room. Reminiscent of another photograph I once saw. An early crime scene photograph (late 1800s-1930s) where the disembodied head of a young woman appears near the floor.

Many others scream obviously fake but that's only imo.

The following video I believe features two spirits as pointed out by the people who uploaded it. One thing I feel adds true authenticity to this video is the fact that the camera operator is a father speaking with his children while on vacation in Gettysburg.

The conversation flows naturally between those present and they are not focused on ghosts.

Notice how the person zoomed in on the crack in the boulders, while he didn't zoom in on the mist that rose out of them.

This video claims to show activity that began a little over 20 minutes after filming began.

It is interesting and I cannot authenticate the uniform the ghost is wearing (I have no knowledge of Civil War uniforms).

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It looks like a time lapse video to me. It sure turned to day light mighty quick. So, with that said, if it is time lapse the "ghosts" wouldn't be moving at a normal pace.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Thanks for all of the great responses! and to the first replier, yes that was the video I was referring to. I found a few more online that I will post in this forum that are pretty good ones. Once again thanks to all of you for the great responses!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NWOMGWTF

Love the avatar.

top topics

join