It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So The Truth Is Coming Out About The Scottish Heath Service.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Like I said to the other fellow, I did not bring up rape, simply pointing out it happened. One thing I should add regarding the involvment of the low lands clans participation in said clearences would be, who do you think encourage them to do so with promises of land?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

You only have to visit the doctors surgery waiting room or A+E to see what the pressure is on the NHS.... A massive increase in the numbers of people waiting.

And yes, it's also obvious in these locations that the increase is 100% due to out-of-control immigration.

But hey, lets not say that because political correctness is far more important than the truth.

edit on 17-9-2014 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I'm wondering why the truth would miraculously appear now considering the timing and the fact that Mr Cameron is obviously crapping his breeks about Scotland's departure from the union?

Can't pee in our pockets and tell us its raining any longer Westminster! Come the 18th were are lightly to exit stage left, so long and thanks for all the fish!

The idea that that Toff sh!thead david cameron is #ting himself is absurd - Whether scotland stays or goes he's still PM of England, he's still on the world stage, he's still wealthy, his job remain's safe.

What i cant quite understand is, if Scotland is worth as much as the scottish are bragging, then why would a CONSERVATIVE PM be so willing to let you break away from the UK?

Just doesnt make sense. Im sure there will be a reason for this and it wont be good for Scotland.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

shaunynews.com...

shaunynews.com...

shaunynews.com...
America, at present is AA rating

shaunynews.com...

shaunynews.com...

shaunynews.com...

shaunynews.com...

And you still will remain on your crusade of hope Scotland gets a No. Well, all polls tonight show 60% plus #Yes

And I have just wasted 5 minuets. But we can chat again Friday when I will be typing from a true democracy and fee Scotland.
My friend, I have been here 10 years, and you are one of the worst debaters I have seen.
You just can't buddy

Regards

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Police have been called on the No campaign, postal votes are missing
shaunynews.com...

Don't think 2,000 postal votes will make a difference, it's Aye all day long

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

I'm wondering why the truth would miraculously appear now considering the timing and the fact that Mr Cameron is obviously crapping his breeks about Scotland's departure from the union?

Going by all of tonight's opinion polls and the " Better Together " campaign not making any gaffs tomorrow the " No's " should have it.

Do you just not read?

shaunynews.com...

In part, due to this

shaunynews.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Alldaylong is anti-Scottish, and he's a coward who's shaking at the prospect of Scotland leaving. His pathetic nationalist vanity clouds his vision on the whole thing. A few months ago, in another thread, I saw him gloating over English "subjugation" of Scotland.

People like this guy are why Scotland absolutely has to cut free.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
It Time.....

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Maybe Scotland will want to join the US.

No i don't think so.

Maybe Australia or Canada?????

Most of the Scottish that were forced out by the clearances came to the US, AU, or CA.
en.wikipedia.org...
Ameireaganaich Albannach
edit on 18-9-2014 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol
Good luck with that, Westminster is going nowhere, and will soon be filled with an English Tory MP majority which will absolutely screw Scotland over in the 'divorce' negotiations.
You think you've been shafted by that place as part of the Union? You haven't seen anything yet, after a yes vote the continuing UK government will be ruthless.
I wish you luck, but I am glad to be living in the continuing UK if Scotland does vote to leave.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
Good luck with that, Westminster is going nowhere, and will soon be filled with an English Tory MP majority which will absolutely screw Scotland over in the 'divorce' negotiations.
You think you've been shafted by that place as part of the Union? You haven't seen anything yet, after a yes vote the continuing UK government will be ruthless.
I wish you luck, but I am glad to be living in the continuing UK if Scotland does vote to leave.

Remember your own words when rUK finds itself without a seat at the Big Table.
You Country is Dying because of it's own corruption and Greed and for too long People South of the Border have turned a blind eye to it...The "I'm Alright Jack" Attitude is coming around to bite everyone on the arse...

If We go tonight then i say Good Riddance. Westminster was and always will be everyones #ty Landlord...

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
Maybe Scotland will want to join the US.

No i don't think so.

Maybe Australia or Canada?????

Most of the Scottish that were forced out by the clearances came to the US, AU, or CA.
en.wikipedia.org...
Ameireaganaich Albannach

Na we'll stay right were we are, just to Remind Westminster that the Empire is finished.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
My prediction is that Scotland will bottle it and vote no but by a small margin.
Expect trouble.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

You Country is Dying because of it's own corruption and Greed and for too long People South of the Border have turned a blind eye to it...The "I'm Alright Jack" Attitude is coming around to bite everyone on the arse...

If We go tonight then i say Good Riddance. Westminster was and always will be everyones #ty Landlord...

Haha, I shall remember both of our words of course.
I reckon it's gonna be a no vote, and hope it will be as it will change the nature of the Union for sure, and hopefully for the better.
I will take no pleasure from watching the continuing UK government screw you over in any post yes negotiations, but I am certain it will, and ruthlessly. It will be interesting to read your emotion driven posts after the result is announced either way.

I shall laugh at your Tick-Tock lines when you are forced to either accept a democratic no vote, or realise that after a yes you discover the really harsh Plan B which Westminster probably already has hiding under the table.
Gonna stop bleating about freedom after a no vote? ...or will you start whinging 'it was fixed' 'media bias' 'conspiricy' blah etc - My money is on you continuing to whinge.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I reckon it's gonna be a no vote, and hope it will be as it will change the nature of the Union for sure, and hopefully for the better.
I will take no pleasure from watching the continuing UK government screw you over in any post yes negotiations, but I am certain it will, and ruthlessly. It will be interesting to read your emotion driven posts after the result is announced either way.

I shall laugh at your Tick-Tock lines when you are forced to either accept a democratic no vote, or realise that after a yes you discover the really harsh Plan B which Westminster probably already has hiding under the table.
Gonna stop bleating about freedom after a no vote? ...or will you start whinging 'it was fixed' 'media bias' 'conspiricy' blah etc - My money is on you continuing to whinge.

I have already stated on countless occasions on most if not all Scottish independent threads here it will be a No Vote if you care to go look..Media Bias...Without the media Bias the Yes vote would have won hands down....hence the reason for me starting this Thread here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Thats cool, I look forward to reading more of your whinging about the no vote being Westminsters fault tomorrow then lol
Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock...

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Thats cool, I look forward to reading more of your whinging about the no vote being Westminsters fault tomorrow then lol
Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock...

Oi, Stop stealing some of my best stuff...

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
You got about this much left...

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SearchLightsInc

Can't pee in our pockets and tell us its raining any longer Westminster! Come the 18th were are lightly to exit stage left, so long and thanks for all the fish!

The idea that that Toff sh!thead david cameron is #ting himself is absurd - Whether scotland stays or goes he's still PM of England, he's still on the world stage, he's still wealthy, his job remain's safe.

What i cant quite understand is, if Scotland is worth as much as the scottish are bragging, then why would a CONSERVATIVE PM be so willing to let you break away from the UK?

Just doesnt make sense. Im sure there will be a reason for this and it wont be good for Scotland.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha...i hope no one pays attention to this drivel.

You think his job as PM will be safe when he "singlehandedly" breaks up a 300 year old union because of his ignorance to Scottish peoples desires which could have been 100% avoided had he allowed a "Devo Max" option on the Ballot Paper.

Your CONSERVATIVE mp is NOT willing to let Scotland break away, hence why he forced Alistair Darling to step aside and let Gordon Brown take over. Not to mention he buckled into the "fake promise Devo option" and cancelled his own agenda to come north of the border - Crying at some of his speeches.

England...will NOT be on the world stage. What message does it sent to the other powers if the UK cant even hold its own country together? The empire is long dead, its about time you let the idea of it go!
edit on 18/9/14 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

1 comment on this.

EDINBURGH AGREEMENT....

Yawn........

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join