It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mo uses for Jo uses hehe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Jot and tittle ancient this! Ha! or should I say yeha? Anyway I've thrown this thread together for a few reasons. Numeral uno is that I did hear The Lord Jesus introduce Himself audibly as "Jesus" just as the spelling sounds and surely some folks can understand how anyone on earth attempting to explain to me that He said His name incorrectly, it means nothing or that the J sound is wrong is ridiculous to the extreme at a minumum. So if this type of biblical matter or the name of God/Jesus seem an important subject here are some pertinents contrary to the accusations being spread these days, days where honesty abounds right? Y por dos also thus thereforeto since this type of information is few and far between,viola. So I ask do you think the name of God is important? Names in general? Your childrens? Yours? Of course loving your neighbor as you'd like to be is the fulfillment.. but this thread not meant to discuss that, really just focused on the Name issue alone. Gracias

Is there a conspiracy?

God did not reveal his highest name to the prophets in the Old Testament. God’s highest name would be used in the plan of salvation and his name would be identified in the New Testament as Jesus Christ - Acts 4:12.understandingthetrinity.blogspot.com...

You be the judge?

And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. Matthew19

"The symbol for the Letter J is a cobra.
It's pronounced "J" as in jewel."
- See more at: www.egyptabout.com...

John 3 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

John 1 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name

the Egyptian word for water is "mu." And when the daughter of Pharoah took Moses out of the water she called him in the Egyptian language "MOUSES" or as later Grecianized "Moseus" and finally as "Moses." We are told by ancient authorities that the name Moses means just as I have described with "Mo" meaning "water" and "Uses" meaning he who is saved by water. Moseus is more accurately Museus when we convert the Mo back to Mu. If we drop the "M" and replace this with a "J" we would have Juseus and this is remarkable since Moses prophecied that another would come like unto him and he the people were to follow or be destroyed. We can see that "Mo" is accurately taken from the Egyptian "mu" and we shall make all the authorities who claim expertise in ancient linguistics to deny that "uses" is the correct ancient articulation of "ses or sus."

"Hereupon it was that Thermuthis (Pharoah's daughter) imposed this name Mouses upon him, from what had happened when he was put into the river; for the Egyptians call water by the name of Mo, and such as are saved out of it, by the name of Uses: so by putting these two words together, they imposed this name upon him. And he was, by the confession of all, according to God's prediction, as well for his greatness of mind as for his contempt of difficulties, the best of all the Hebrews, for Abraham was his ancestor of the seventh generation" (Josephus, Antiquities, Book II, Chapter 9, Paragraph 6).

When it is properly understood that "Je" is the abbreviation of "YEH" or "JEH" the sacred name of God at the burning bush, and that "Uses or Usus" (these are the same), we have in the name of Jesus a very powerful new identity as the "GOD WHO SAVES BY WATER." So the name of Jesus in a shortened meaning would be simply Saviour! In the very name of Jesus we have the authority of our New Testament water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins (Acts 2:38).

www.biblehistory.net...

God then says to Moses my name is `Eheh asher Eheh' and tell the children of Israel `Eheh' sent me [Moses] to you.' (Ex. 3:14). `Eheh' is the verb `to be' without a tense. Thus `Eheh asher Eheh' could mean `I am what I am', `I will be what I will be', and/or `I can be what I can be'

Scholars are at debate if Paleo-Hebrew word forms are derived from Egyptian or Phonicean. The modern "J" sounding is nearly the same as the Egyptian soft "G" and the cobra stood for both articulations. It is only reasonable then to see that the Paleo-Hebrew "G" and the "I" also carried the same characteristics. Moses used the Egyptian "Je" as in "Jelly" giving the letter "I" the "Jod" or "G - J" when he renamed Paleo-Hebrew Oshea to Jehoshea.

www.letusreason.org...
edit on 16-9-2014 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

It is a falsehood for anyone to claim the letter “J” and its sound did not exist until the 16th century. Many of our letter sounds come down to us from the Egyptian and Phoenician languages. These are the two root sources of ancient Paleo Hebrew, Greek, and other languages.

www.3rdworldmissions.com...

the name Jesus can be seen to have come down to us from Paleo-Hebrew to Latin as Iesvs. Iesvs is the Latin spelling of a Hebrew name for Jesus. Thee Greek Iesous is a Greek spelling of the Hebrew name for Jesus. While the name Jesus is in three languages it is still a Hebrew name. Jesus is as close as we can get it from Paleo Hebrew. Jesus--Jehshoo(s). Jehshoo(s) was derived from the earlier Hebrew "Yeh" a contraction of EHYEH, and "yesha" the Hebrew word for salvation. Jesus name then means Ehjeh saves.

In the ancient Egyptian script the cobra stood for both the letters "G" and "J" and since Moses transferred to the Paleo-Hebrew new word forms using the Egyptian language we expect these sounds to follow. And they did follow up to at least the Babel Babylonian adoption of Aramaic around 600BC. Then it appears the "J" sounding became "Y." Even later transfer of these word forms into Arabic as "e"as in Essa (Jesus). The Aramaic "Y' into German Yiddish was the source of most Protestant adoption of Yeshua and then called it Hebrew. Babel Aramaic is not Hebrew. It is a lie to call Babel Aramaic Hebrew. It is very deceptive and makes people believe Yeshua and other invented names are the true name of Jesus. The Massoretics who followed up the Babel Babylonian Aramaic perverters also dropped the "J" sounding.. By removing the pronounciation of the ancient "J" sound from the letter "I" this was accomplished. But, we see the majestic hand of God when the J sound was restored via a new and different method in the King James Version with the name of Jesus correctly pronounced.

Here, the name Jesus can be seen to have come down to us from Paleo-Hebrew to Latin as Iesvs. Iesvs is the Latin spelling of a Hebrew name for Jesus. Thee Greek Iesous is a Greek spelling of the Hebrew name for Jesus. While the name Jesus is in three languages it is still a Hebrew name. Jesus is as close as we can get it from Paleo Hebrew. Jesus--Jehshoo(s). Jehshoo(s) was derived from the earlier Hebrew "Yeh" a contraction of EHYEH, and "yesha" the Hebrew word for salvation. Jesus name then means Ehjeh saves.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Now, the name "Jesus" in English is *Yehsha or Yesha* in Hebrew and comes from the word meaning salvation. Go look it up (Strong's 3467). In Hebrew the *h* is omitted but is pronounced silently so that if you say Yesha you are saying YEHSHA. The name Yehsha contains the abbreviation of *Yeh* from Ehyeh. And where ever this YEH is used as in the use of EL it carries with it the full force, power, and meaning of identity of the wholeness of God's being and person. And thus we have not only then the name of God in the name of Jesus, but it means *EHYEH* IS OUR SALVATION, or *EHYEH* OR THE I AM HAS BROUGHT SALVATION. Thus, in the name of Jehsus or the Greek Iehsous, the contraction of "Yeh" from "Ehyeh" makes the name of Jehsus to mean I AM HAS BROUGH SALVATION. Why so many take out *Ehyeh* and put in the word *God* or the tetragrammatons to keep from pronuncing the sacred name in association with the name of Jesus is a tremendous FRAUD!

The name Yehsha has the *s* added to it to in the Greek language to give it masculine gender or syntax as IESOUS. The Greek language does dot have the "sh" pronunciation thus IESOUS. If added it would be IESHOUS. Since the letter "h" in Hebrew/Aramaic is often a silent letter it is omitted in IESHOUS but when placed in its correct place we have the name IEHSHOUS. The accusation is made by the tetragrammaton cults that IESOUS is a false Greek name that comes from Zeus that someone glued on to Jesus as his name. These perverters of truth and masters of all subtility, members of sacred name covens, purposely deceive. The name IESOUS was in the Greek Septuagint Version of the Old Testament 280BC.

And then EHYEH is a revelation of the Covenant God. So that these point to the fullness of the revelation of the GREAT name of Yehshas or Jesus as Creator God, the Blessing God, the Covenant God, and lastly the Saving God. Hence we have here that as the tabernacle and all the symbols and rituals of the Old Testament were TYPES and SHADOWS to be fulfilled and brought to their climax and completion with Christ and the New Testament Church WITH THE REAL, so all the temporary and substitute names and titles of God were only types and shadows of the REAL name of God revealed in Jesus Christ. So that the name of Jesus or Yehshas is not derived from any name of God, but visa versa, they were all derived from and point to Jesus Christ from which they all have their type.

God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they. Hebrews1

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rustami
Jot and […] J sound is wrong is ridiculous to the extreme at a minumum.

That would depend on which language you'd transliterate ישוע phonetic spelling \jeˈʃuăʕ\ into. In English Yeshua would be right. In Norwegian Jesjua would be correct. In another language Ješua and so on. And it's all right. It all depends on how the different phonemes are reflected in written text within the given language.

The Hebrew י letter is called Yod or Jod. There is no telling which is the more correct, but all 22 Hebrew letters are consonants, and both Y and I are vowels while J is a consonant, and in IPA phonetic spelling the hebrew [י] phoneme is \j\. So it's not exactly as simple as you would like it to be. It all depends on the language you speak or which system is used.

Being consistent is more important than transliterating "more right". As far as I'm concerned whether the Y or the J letter existed in Latin 2000 years ago. And if 2000 years ago you'd write Jesus' name in Latin transliteration from the Aramaic using the alphabet of those days, it would have been IESVA. However, as a proper noun that would signify feminine in Latin (not 100% certain though), so they changed it into IESVS which would be masculine to avoid misunderstandings probably.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Have you read about Prof. Iyke Nathan Uzorma, who is a former occult Grand Master?

He has received some incredible insight on this subject.

He also has one of the most incredible conversion stories I have ever seen, (here).

HOW TO ADDRESS THE LORD

After this, the Angel led me to a certain realm of Heaven where I met some of the Prophets of old and true Saints, who now live in the higher realm of Jehovah God and His Christ. Though I saw many other Prophets and Saints of old, but Daniel and Peter specifically spoke to me.

Daniel spoke and specifically emphasized that Heaven is the true home of pure souls, wherein nothing unclean is found. He then pointed out one mistake that many make on Earth, with regards to how they address the Lord. He stated that it is not proper to address the Lord, who died on the cross to save the world, merely as 'Jesus.' He further pointed out that in earthly terms 'Jesus' is a name that any human being can bear. It is true that there are some people past and present who bear this name 'Jesus.' I learnt from him that Heaven expects the Earth to take very serious the sacred teachings embodied in the Kingdom of God in this regard. Furthermore, Daniel said:

"The Angels and Saints of the Kingdom of God frown when the children of men on Earth call the King of kings and Lord of lords 'Jesus,' like they do when they say in Jesus name."

This, according to him, is contrary to what is expected in Heaven and the Kingdom of God in all the realms, including the world of man. "Though," he further stated, "the Lord may overlook this, and consider it as one of the defects of souls still in the world of human existence; yet it is the desire of the Kingdom of God that the Lord should be properly addressed always." How do we properly address the Lord? In this connection, Daniel spoke and said:

"Brother Iyke, let the Christians on Earth know that the proper way to address the Lord of all the realms of existence, who saved the world by His Blood, as demanded by the Kingdom of God, is thus: Our Lord Jesus Christ." Daniel continued: "Therefore let them know that even in their prayers they should not say 'in Jesus name' rather they should call Him Our Lord Jesus Christ."

I turned to Saint Peter and said: "Brother Peter, it is reported in the Holy Scriptures that you and other Apostles at diverse times addressed the Lord merely as 'Jesus' even in your prayers."Peter held my hand at this point and spoke to me thus:

"Yes, but based on the knowledge we had then. You must know that the Scripture is a divine clue, pointing to that which is perfect. Heaven is the realm of perfection. Therefore one must be ready to comprehend things, in the Kingdom of God, on a more perfect level than is generally known among men”.

Daniel and Peter took time to speak to me on different matters of the kingdom of God, nay the realms of Heaven. The issue of addressing the true Lord, not merely as 'Jesus,' but as 'Our Lord Jesus Christ,' was seriously emphasized, as a point of difference between the name of the Lord and other human beings bearing the same name, 'Jesus.'

My 300 Minutes Experience of Heaven [Google & Scribd]

God has more than 300 names and all of them reveal who He is. All those names precede from “I am”, like Jehovah Jireh or Jehovah the Provider; “I Am” is who provides everything that you may need by nature.

“I Am” means One that has life in Himself and does not need anything or anyone to exist. He exists by Himself. He lives by His own desire and created the world out of nothing. He who exists by Himself is here now. The name “I Am” is the generational name of God. He said that His name would be passed on from generation to generation.

So, first, God reveals Himself, and then He demonstrates His power.

When Jesus came, which name did He use?

1. I Am the way.
2. I Am the bread of Heaven.
3. I Am the truth.
4. I Am resurrection and life.

The Name of Jesus

edit on 16-9-2014 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Thanks and trust me I've looked into this everywhich way a man possibly can at the information available within reason to constraints to date, like "day job", family etc. ~ an audible invisible obviously eternal man sitting on your left introducing Himself as Jesus can have that affect, ha.? So what I'm saying is I've wondered the same in the past after noticing certain "Jesus Christ or Christ Jesus" passages and have come to a conclusion on the matter that not wanting to go into now but here is the one which really stands out-

Revelation 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

well and this one too

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first
edit on 16-9-2014 by Rustami because: this one three

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rustami
an audible invisible obviously eternal man sitting on your left introducing Himself as Jesus can have that affect, ha.?

Wow, I loved that...

It immediately reminded me of my first encounter with God.

My encounter was in the form of supernatural knowledge instantly downloaded into my spirit.

The knowledge I received was that God was the author of the bible.

This happened the instant I sat down and opened a huge Bible while visiting my dad's home.

Isn't it awesome how He reveals Himself in such unique ways to everyone?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

ha, appreciate it and well yeah of course no question about it even pointing out some of the bologna like in Jer.8 for ex.
interestingly enough my testimony is relevant to a Gideon NT and the death of my firstborn back some years ago
talk about symbolism-

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. John3

and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. Isaiah53

But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.1Peter1

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I hope that God blesses you for the two posts you made here. The spirit of God moves through you. I would like you to posts more frequently and make more threads.

Man can not live on bread alone.

AND for the OP

S&F well done

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Pic below originally posted by: Rustami

Now, doesn't that glyph looks exactly like a Hebrew Lamed ל and a Greek Zeta ζ (upside down) and maybe also the question mark ? ?

edit on 17-9-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: changed first line

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The Egyptian language was made up of sounds. Partly of vowels and consonants, however; hieroglyphs constantly ignored and left out vowels. How a word sounds in hieroglyphics is more important than how it is spelled. - See more at: traveltoeat.com...

Hieroglyphs emerged from the preliterate artistic traditions of Egypt..Time period
3200 BC – AD 400 en.wikipedia.org...

All modern letters are conversions of ancient hieroglyphs

edit on 18-9-2014 by Rustami because: |/

top topics

join