It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gavin unexplained , demonology ,paranormal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
hi my name is gavin , looking forward to all the chat and making new friends , im from and live in ireland ,my hobbies and interests are paranormal and the unexplained , im a demonologist and very open minded person , i dont judge people , i feel im always learning from different people from different backgrounds ,looking forward to reading all the topics this brilliant site has to offer ,thanks for having me ,

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Thanks for signing up. I'm sure ATS could benefit from your demonic knowledge

Have a good one

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hello and welcome old bean.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

thankyou im new to this site and its taking a while to figure out how everything works

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gavdemonologist34

Interface here isn't very friendly to newcomers sadly. Plenty of good instructional threads in the freshman forum.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, a demonologist that sounds interesting.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Demons?!

Welcome! Glad you finally made it, Gavin. There's a lot of people here who could use your services!

Visit my thread on paranormal by clicking on my signature.

edit on 9/16/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Septimus

thanks ill figure it out

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

A MOD should come along soon and post a page of instructions for you. Read them. It will help you figure this place out!

Oh... what am I saying?! You're a man; men don't read instructions, do they?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

A demonologist!
I bet you have a lot of useful information!

I got some stories/questions for you at some point and time,
but not on your intro thread, can't wait to see what you add to ATS!

Ok, gotta go!

Peace!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
After 20 posts, you can make your own thread. Can't wait until you do!! Hello and welcome!!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Ceid mile failte Gavin.
Howarya.
As you can see in my location, im your neighbour.
Welcome to your new addiction
Because thats what ATS is, addictive

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
glad to be here , thanks for having me

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
conas ata tu ,,,,, how are you ,hope all is well , glad to be part of the this great site

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
i feel its better to have an idea about the paranormal than a belief , its easier to change an idea than a belief , wars are fought over beliefs ,, , the paranormal to me is an open book , there are no professionals in the paranormal just well educated people , if there where professionals in paranormal then we would understand everything and it would make common sense , we have great knowledge and a great will to learn and understand what we can in this life or time frame we have , we are born dying into this wonderful world and time means so much to us , in the spirit world there is no time but spirits are aware of time , spirits dont grow old , they do in my opinion move up different levels that come with understanding and spiritual growth ,
my opinion

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
How do people get demonic attachments ..how it works is invitation amd attraction ..u invite them in by using ouija boards . Attraction happens when u see an object you immediately want or property ..People often purchase a house they want for no reason it might be fallen apart and you still are drawn to the house .. the main reason people get in trouble is lack of education ..but we must remember demons have being around since the start of time .they are smarter than us .they have no time so they can sit back and watch a family live .die then when its the right moment attach to your grandkids kids .demons can travel down the bloodlines .. getting your house blessed once or twice a year is a great idea .

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
After 20 posts, you can make your own thread. Can't wait until you do!! Hello and welcome!!

I have 22 posts and can't post my own thread...???

top topics

join