It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Litterbugs get what they deserve~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This is great. I love her! These scum get what they deserve. Funny, how they seem angry to have their trash back.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
You can see a trash can in almost every shot.

I hate people who litter.

This however, looks a little dangerous.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Yes, it looks a little dangerous..but she scoots pretty quickly after doing her dastardly deeds.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Looks faked simply because its too unlikly he catches that many.

However if real, good for him, sadly those litter bugs wont get the message and probably just think its a separate incident of a random guy being a *bleep*.

Still, its the least they deserve, they are so important and their time so precious they cant walk 20 seconds to a trash bin and get rid of it. I bet they wouldnt like it if people launched their trash on their garden, so why do it on every ones garden? (aka public places)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Hushabye

Cool concept but it looks a little staged.

Really?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

This is great. I love her! These scum get what they deserve.

I guess parking on sidewalks & zooming in between traffic is ok ,,, the Eco-Extremist cure is worse than the disease.

edit on 16-9-2014 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I can envision this person dressed up like the Stig, enacting vengeance on the dastardly ne'er do wells wreaking havoc (and mcdonalds) upon the fair city. For people who say this looks staged, consider that if this is in russia, littering may be as profuse as driving accidents.
edit on 16-9-2014 by Septimus because: youtube embed broken D:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Septimus

I love those accident videos. The one toward the end on the highway with the multiple car flips was pretty serious!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
What he heck is wrong with people? I mean how hard is it to hang on to your trash until you get home, or find a trash can somewhere in public? It is exceedingly easy, and creates no problems for anyone else. I suppose people like this are just selfish. They have trash, they don't want it, so make it someone else's problem. Ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
There must be a Nobel we can give this person.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Is this real or a McDonald's commercial?

I started another thread, not seeing yours, but didn't come to any conclusion yet.
What do you think?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I would speculate that this is an attempt by McD's to regain some lost customer acceptance given the recent actions taken by the Russian government.

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

It's all about brand positioning.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Lol that's great to see. It reminded me of this video

edit on 17-9-2014 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I don't know if it's an ad or not, but she's riding a triumph, and that's awesome.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It's an anti-litter campaign I think. She has a name which I forget, but it's on the Huff post site.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I can't say it's an AD or isn't. I just found it and thought some folk here might enjoy it as much as I did.

I think she is an activist of some sort there. I don't think McDs would allow her to say, throw dirty ashtrays in peoples' cars etc.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed
I don't know if it's an ad or not, but she's riding a triumph, and that's awesome.

That caught my attention the most.

Thruxton?

top topics

join