It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence:the case for nasa ufos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
i think that the film shows very little the flying object could have been anything

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by afklop
Well... our reference for what should be up there is basically nasa. It is clear from the way these objects move that they are intelligent or at least controlled by intelligence, and showing much more advanced technology than we are supposed to have. Since we have no record of this phenomenon as an earth species, and nasa is clearly lying about it, it should at least be safe to say there is something fishy going on. Do you have any links to videos of those species you mentioned? vulcano somethings and ball lightning?

Clear as a dark night. The fast streak is unconfirmed what it is (could be anything), while the discs and small lights show no sign of intelligence... Things gathering around another object is not necessarily intelligence: a magnet can do that too. Granted thats a pretty poor comparison, but I think you get the idea.

I dont have any links for such videos... The ball lightning was just an example, and the volcano clouds I've seen on TV. They probably have some scientific name, but I dont know what.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Talking of that ufonasa site, anyone find the music too the sample vid just a little bit funny, me and my friend were in tears first time we heard that.
Amazing footage, pitty the dvd is somthing like $40

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by picard_is_actually_a_grey
Talking of that ufonasa site, anyone find the music too the sample vid just a little bit funny, me and my friend were in tears first time we heard that.
Amazing footage, pitty the dvd is somthing like $40

"is anybody ouuttt theerree" yah, hilarious song... i kinda like it though eheh... instead of buying it, go download it at suprnova.org. And i completly disagree that those lights could have been anything. That is a ludicrous statement. I agree, maybe if you dont see the whole movie, you could get that impression... but again... breaking earths gravity... i dont even feel like repeating myself again. its like arguing with someone without a memory.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The list of conclusive evidence is long. The Disclosure Project, The Secret NASA transmission, Evidence:The case for the NASA UFO's, UFO's in old paintings.

We all know truth from lies deep inside ourselves. Some are ready to take the step forward from doubt to realisation, and all of a sudden, it all becomes clear. Others are almost ready to follow, they think it's the lack of evidence that is holding them back, when really it's something inside that perhaps want to but can't...yet.

It is a blessing to realize that we are not alone, it is like waking up, realizing that beings who have made it past our stage in evolution are watching over us like a caring mother over her child. It brings comfort and joy to ones heart.

Things here on earth may look dark. A new NAZI regime is slowly manipulating the US population and indeed the world population that the US constitution should be overthrown and more power should be in the hand of the president, homeland security and FEMA etc. They are being pursuaded into giving up their civil rights, actually they are being scared into this, never realizing what is written in the books german history books as a warning. Many could see where things were headed back in the 30's in Germany, but felt it could never really happen, so they kept their fingers crossed, did nothing and hoped for the best. USA came as liberators back then, different leaders, same country. After the war NAZI scientists who invented psykological warfare was imported to the US intelligence community and in the last 20 years the mass media has been bought up so that it is now owned by only 5 companies. For reference, in 1983 is was owned by about 50 companies. The warning won't come on TV my dear friends, don't look for tanks with swastikas either. Look instead for the sitting power to arrange terror on the population (like when Hitler burned the parliament and blamed the jews) and blames the "terrorists" and then asks you to give up your civil rights. You are being conditioned to airport scanning, fingerprints etc. while your borders remain unguarded (is that controlling or protecting?)

So, things look bad, and ofcause, just like in old germany, many scuff at all this because they have an equal hard time accepting the evidence of the new world order as they have accepting evidence of other civilasations watching over us.

We must seek out those who have enough ice in the stomac to deal with this (but it is very hard to deal with it) and unite. Those who seeks to mamipulate us are vastly outnumbered. They are perhaps a few hundred people against more than 6 million people worldwide. They know this. The only way is to misinform, so the people will act wrong, meaning handing over their powers.

The simple fact that the media is owned by only 5 corporations should set of the warning bells in all of us. How is this compatible with democracy?

Concerned

Cade

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join