It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence:the case for nasa ufos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   
ugg... whats with all the skeptics? go watch david sereda's "evidence:the case for nasa ufos", and be skeptical no more. He has many videos downloaded from a live nasa broadcast in 1994 or somehting. the ufos are visible in the uv light spectrum, and not in the visible light or below. i think i read that woodsyboys camera captured the uv light spectrum? Anyways, this movie is absolutly conclusive, because of nasa's responses to this investagators questions. there is a 12 mile tether 70 some miles away, and you can see these disks passing behind the tether. since they are passing behind, that gives them a minimum diameter of 2-3 miles... and when he asks nasa head of astrochemistry dr. nuth what they are, he says dust particles floating in front. other footage was explained as astroids and ice crystals. one of these objects is demonstrated to be moving 900,000 mph (judging by curvature of the earth shown in video). I'd really like everyone to check this out. he also explains his fascinating theory on faster than light travel. you can get a video sample from his webpage www.ufonasa.com... in the footage section or the full movie on suprnova.org (if it ever comes back up).

cheers

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Only evidence, not proof. That's why there are skeptics.

Personally I dont see anything conclusive in the Nasa footage... The streaks could very well be ice crystals for example. 900,000mph? What if it was alot closer to the shuttle... The discs are a bit more interesting, but always photographed at such high zoom everything is a blur.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 05:12 AM
link   
the movie is three hours long, so if you see a 30 second sample... however, the streaks couldnt be ice crystals, because you can see it one going at least a few thousand miles an hour, and then turning on a dime. the 900,000 mph one they didnt show in that clip, but you can see it disappear behind the planet, indicating how far it is away. This video is absolute proof (not the 30 second one). He covers all of his bases in his analysis.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Merka, surely you agree that footage from nasa itself is far ore credible than a backyard handy cam? I think as much as the folk who "want to beleive" will convince themselves, the folk who "dont want to beleive" do likewise.

I do beleive there are unknowns in our skys. This beleif is unshakeable.
Whether they are "manned" craft I dont care speculate without a very convincing evidence presented, im on the fence with that.
I beleive many, especially those travelling at incredible speed are likley unmanned probes, although I see evidence of controlled and changing trajectory. Perhaps they are advanced enough to be remotely controlled, or the grays are infact, themselves, genectically engineered surrogats for the real beings, able to be controlled remotely? and able to withstand the g forces involved in their fantastic speed and manouvers!
Neither be too gullible nor wallow in skeptisizm !

Thanks for the link freind!

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   
i really recommend checking out the whole movie, if only for his gravity beyond lightspeed theory... oh nevermind, i think he has a little explanation on his website. a consequence of general relativity is that it would be impossible to accellerate mass to the speed of light because it would require an infinite amount of energy. well... if i recall correctly, his theory says if you convert mass to a higher frequency, it essentially becomes less mass. He shows a video of the hutchison effect where this scientist lifts a 75 lb bowling ball using electromagnetic waves. its so awesome.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by instar
Merka, surely you agree that footage from nasa itself is far ore credible than a backyard handy cam? I think as much as the folk who "want to beleive" will convince themselves, the folk who "dont want to beleive" do likewise.

Since we all have seen the oddly manipulated austronaut footage and the Mars information gaps... no I dont think Nasa is any more credible than someone catching something strange on their handycam.
At least the guy with the camera doesnt censur himself.

But anyway, I HAVE seen the huge movie about the Nasa space footages, and I still dont see it as conclusive. Its odd, but we see odd things all the time. Imagine how it would be in space then, an enviroment we are totally unfamiliar with.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
Since we all have seen the oddly manipulated austronaut footage and the Mars information gaps... no I dont think Nasa is any more credible than someone catching something strange on their handycam.
At least the guy with the camera doesnt censur himself.

But anyway, I HAVE seen the huge movie about the Nasa space footages, and I still dont see it as conclusive. Its odd, but we see odd things all the time. Imagine how it would be in space then, an enviroment we are totally unfamiliar with.

he didnt ask you if you found nasa credible, rather, LIVE (hard to manipulate live footage, last i checked) video footage captured by them. And they explain away all the phenomena in the movie away with ridiculous theories. Therefore, it is clear that they are lying. maybe you would like to hold off on declaring them extra terrestrial ufos, but its clear nasa is lying about them. What was inconclusive about the 3 hour video?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by afklop
he didnt ask you if you found nasa credible, rather, LIVE (hard to manipulate live footage, last i checked) video footage captured by them. And they explain away all the phenomena in the movie away with ridiculous theories. Therefore, it is clear that they are lying. maybe you would like to hold off on declaring them extra terrestrial ufos, but its clear nasa is lying about them. What was inconclusive about the 3 hour video?

So UFO's an aliens are less ridiculus theories? Everything about the video is inconclusive. Have you ever been to space? I havent. I have no bloody idea how ice crystals behave in response to rocket boosters on the shuttle.

That is why it is inconclusive. We dont know crap. Whether its interesting things, even amazing things, is another matter. It remains inconclusive what it is.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I have seen the tether video on a few occasions, and its quite convinsing. What I find facinating about the teather clip, is the fact the the UFO's are visibly strobing. You can see the lights as they strob around the curvature of the spherical objects. Also, they definatly were behind the tether. There is no question in my mind about that. Very intresting footage indeed.

However,with that being said, I found the other things he claimed to be UFO's rather limited in proof. I wasnt convinced that the flashes of UV light were UFO's.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

So UFO's an aliens are less ridiculus theories? Everything about the video is inconclusive. Have you ever been to space? I havent. I have no bloody idea how ice crystals behave in response to rocket boosters on the shuttle.

That is why it is inconclusive. We dont know crap. Whether its interesting things, even amazing things, is another matter. It remains inconclusive what it is.

maybe you should speak for yourself. *you* dont know crap. i for one, know ice crystals arent 2-3 miles wide. I know ice crystals cannot break earths gravity. I know ice crystals cant go 900,000 miles per hour. I know ice crystals dont change direction in the way these videos show they do. I know ice crystals wont just appear in the middle of the video out of thin air. grrrrrrrr

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by afklop

maybe you should speak for yourself. *you* dont know crap. i for one, know ice crystals arent 2-3 miles wide. I know ice crystals cannot break earths gravity. I know ice crystals cant go 900,000 miles per hour. I know ice crystals dont change direction in the way these videos show they do. I know ice crystals wont just appear in the middle of the video out of thin air. grrrrrrrr

I agree. I am *NOT* in any way qualified to speak about ice crystals in space and how they behave. You apparently are, you must be very smart and experienced to have travelled in space and know the physics of extraterrestrial ice crystals.

Sidenote: One thing I am pretty sure of though, is that they CAN appear out of thin air: You can only see them if light is reflected off them... A crystal could probably vary its reflection by quite alot.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Some people just don't WANT to believe it...

I doubt they want to believe it when a UFO lands in their own backyard and shakes hands with them...

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Some people just don't WANT to believe it...

I doubt they want to believe it when a UFO lands in their own backyard and shakes hands with them...

A UFO *LANDING*??? Then I would *KNOW* its a fake, everyone knows that the UFO's crash!!!

Shake hands... Pfff... With my luck I'll probably get those hair sucking tentacle blobs type aliens.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I agree. I am *NOT* in any way qualified to speak about ice crystals in space and how they behave. You apparently are, you must be very smart and experienced to have travelled in space and know the physics of extraterrestrial ice crystals.

Sidenote: One thing I am pretty sure of though, is that they CAN appear out of thin air: You can only see them if light is reflected off them... A crystal could probably vary its reflection by quite alot.

why would I have to travel in space to know physics and chemistry? surely, we have made some observations from down here.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This video is conclusive evidence.

All of us here who are searching for information knows this.

We should not pay too much attention to those who are here to confirm to themselves, that such a disturbing matter, as us earthlings being visited by other beings much more advanced ourselves, could not possibly be true.

I'm glad someone started a thread on this video. I have repeatedly listed this video as clear evidence in other threads. Great job on starting this thread!

Now, as we move along in our common journey towards deeper inlightenment, allow me to direct your attention to yet another piece of NASA evidence. This movie is called "The Secret NASA transmissions". This time it's we see a "blanket of stars" underneath the shuttle AND the transmission to Houston!

You can buy it here among other places:
www.bestbuy.com...

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cade
Now, as we move along in our common journey towards deeper inlightenment, allow me to direct your attention to yet another piece of NASA evidence. This movie is called "The Secret NASA transmissions". This time it's we see a "blanket of stars" underneath the shuttle AND the transmission to Houston!

I saw that movie too. Im pretty sure david sereda and the guy who made secret transmissions are partners. I thought those extremly fast flashes of light were interesting. that movie was a little harder for me to watch though, because the guy seemed stoned, and told long stories. Still, theres new very interesting footage to be seen.

On another note, Cade, what do you think about that gravity beyond light speed theory, and have you heard anything more about it outside of that movie?

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I was having trouble watching most of that movie, I'm gonna order it from a website next month (when it's no longer christmas if you know what I mean
because from what I have seen, the object flying behind the other object and the way NASA pretended to be dumb was very obviously even more proof that they know more than they tell the world.

So, I unfortunately have not seen the part where he talks about above light speed travel YET! But I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm glad you started this thread because those members here on ATS who are looking for information (many here are not, they are trying to convince us all there is no information worth looking at, so they can sleep at night
should have a chance to review these two very very very interesting movies!

So thank you

Cade

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Have you seen the disclosure project wittness movies? Again the fact that some members here on ATS will dismiss more than 500 wittnesses or even the 100 of them currently on video just goes to show how desperate those who cannot comprehend this reality are becomming.

We must keep searching, we must try to make contact, but demand to know if they are working for the light before you jump onboard one of their ships! They are all following the rules of the intergalactic society, and respect free will. Even the abductees have unconsiously accepted the role because they understood how important breeding the next race here on earth is.

This may sound wierd to you, but that does not make it false.

If you want more research material go to
phoenixsourcedistributors.com...

I wish you find the truth, and shout it from the rooftops my friend

Perhaps you can teach me something, I'm a student dying to learn!

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cade
This video is conclusive evidence.

Since there are people not quite believing in that, it is not. Whether YOU think it is conclusive evidence is another matter...

I might add that I do think something is up there. I firmly believe in life on other planets. The discs with the cut and eye in them are particular interesting, as this could actually be a life form living in space!

But it *STILL* doesnt make it conclusive, since we dont have any reference of what should be there, what is natural to percieve. An alien entity is only an alien entity if its alien. Or something like that

An example of something closer is the stunningly beatifull and pretty freaky "vulcano jellyfish" cloud formations. They look out of this world, especially on video. It looks like UFOs!!!

Ball lightning is another example. What if these discs are a comparable phenomena?

[edit on 8-12-2004 by merka]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   

But it *STILL* doesnt make it conclusive, since we dont have any reference of what should be there, what is natural to percieve. An alien entity is only an alien entity if its alien. Or something like that

[edit on 8-12-2004 by merka]

Well... our reference for what should be up there is basically nasa. It is clear from the way these objects move that they are intelligent or at least controlled by intelligence, and showing much more advanced technology than we are supposed to have. Since we have no record of this phenomenon as an earth species, and nasa is clearly lying about it, it should at least be safe to say there is something fishy going on. Do you have any links to videos of those species you mentioned? vulcano somethings and ball lightning?

Cade, where did you hear the alien species are part of an intergallactic free will accepting culture? the disclosure video you mentioned? where did you see the video?

anyways, interesting stuff, boys and girls

top topics

<<   2 >>

join