It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Presents - Into the Fringe SE1 EP7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Join The Into the Fringe Team LIVE tonight for a 2 hour show of all sorts of topics paranormal and weird.

We go Live from

Tuesday 8 pm EST, 7 pm CST, 6 pm MST, 5 pm PST (North America)
Wednesday 1am BST (UK), 2am CET (Europe)
Wednesday 4am MSK (Russia)
Wednesday 10 am AEST, 8 am AWST(Australia)

Tune in information

To listen in to Into the Fringe – there are several options to choose from.

Via The NEW ATS Radio Page (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available) - this site adaptive and will work on your mobile and tablet device.

Shoucast High Bandwidth

Shoutcast Low Bandwidth

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio

How to call in to the show

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing
0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere dependent on your call package

Callers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing
(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependent on your call package.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.
Also don’t forget – you can also join the ATS Chat Room to share your views and opinions with other members listening in!
Please remember - The views and opinions of the presenters and guests on ATS Live Radio are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of AboveTopSecret.com, The Above Network LLC and ATS Live Radio.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Please tune Into The Fringe and join us: CirqueDeTruth, IrishCream, Nephratari, Nugget1, MarkyMint, DarkBlade71, and SemperFortis is back with us tonight - for an all new show.

First Hour

Nugget will be covering the interesting story of misskat1's grandson and contemplating the question - abduction or imagination. Check out misskat's thread in the Aliens & Ufo Forum - Abduction or imagination?...is something in our forest?

In trying to understand the question of - are we alone in the universe, what can be done? Markymint will introduce to our listener some practical advice on what you need to capture evidence of Ufo's and Alien Abduction.

To close out the hour, we will listen to the personal experience of Into the Fringe's own personal experience of his first ghost hunt at the Palmer House! Join DarkBlade71 and us to hear the story. Can't wait? Then check out DarkBlade71's thread in the Paranormal Forum - My first ghost hunt: The Palmer House

Second Hour

After the break Nephratari and the studio will discuss different methods of psychic/spiritual protection. You can read more about this topic in a thread found in the Paranormal Studies forum called - Shielding.. the most important method of DIY protection against paranormal energies

For our final topic, we will be going far Into The Fringe to talk about the nature of "magick". This is not referring to magicians tricks and slight of hand... but speaks to the occurrence of paranormal and supernatural anomalies in our world. It speaks to the power of prayer and miracles and the mysterious. kodasaufa has and interesting thread in the Philosophy & Metaphysics Forum called - A bit on magick . Be sure to check it out.

We are in the ATS Live Studio tonight and can take calls! So be sure to not only tune in, but call in! We'd love to hear a new point of view join into the mix!

Blessings,
CirqueDeTruth

edit on 16-9-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: spelling

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Very interesting topics.

I'll be there for the first hour, in the chat room. (I'll have to "step on it" to get to work on time.)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is going to be an awesome show!

Well, they all are!!

I'm just overly excited to talk about the Palmer house!!
And everything else!

Almost want to make a pot of coffee for it...
*slaps self away from the coffee pot*

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Looking forward to the show! Great topics!

I haven't read up on one of them, "A Bit on Magick" and the link doesn't work, says it's 404'd? But my computer has been acting up today, so maybe it is just me. I am interested in the "It speaks to the power of prayer and miracles and the mysterious" part. Is it just my computer?

Even if it was removed I hope they cover what it discusses,

Thanks,

STM

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

I just went and looked around and I think the thread was removed, or maybe it never was....
it was all and illusion...

MAGIC!!

Ok, I know, that is the wrong kind of magic.
We're not talking illusionists..

lol
edit on 16-9-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Go grab a snack, grab a drink and load the ATS Live radio page... show's set to start in in just over 20 minutes gang!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Enjoyed the first topic. Smokey Mountains are where I live. Strange things in them thar woods!!!

Off to work I go...

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Thanks for an entertaining 2 hours!!!!

Keep up the great work

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Great show, super enjoyed it,

STM

top topics

join