It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry mob throws Ukraine MP in rubbish bin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Why don't we all do this to our politicians ?

Let's face it it's where they belong.

Screaming curses, a group of men outside of the Ukrainian parliament grabbed a deputy and threw him into a rubbish bin on Tuesday (September 16). Vitaly Zhuravsky, once a member of former President Viktor Yanukovich's Party of the Regions, authored a bill in January severely tightening restrictions on anti-government protesters. In the past, he authored a bill criminalising libel.

Time to put out the trash ?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Safer than tar-and-feathering. But we have to always remember, one person's enemy is another persons hero. There are even some people who still think George W. Bush was a great president and not a candidate for a trash-bin. Takes all kinds.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Safer than tar-and-feathering.

Absolutely , I wish most of them no harm just a bit of ritual humiliation , it's no less than they deserve.
I dare not say what I wish for Bush and his puppy Blair but I'd settle for a room without a view in The Hague.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Why don't we all do this to our politicians ?

Because we dont want to insult the garbage. What did the garbage do to deserve that?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Safer than tar-and-feathering.

I disagree. Tar and feathering sticks. Putting him in a trash bin for a minute is too good.

Tar, farther and run him out of town on a rail. After putting him in stocks for 24 hours and letting people pelt him with rotten tomatoes.

The same tar, feathers and rotting tomatoes the EU And US have applied sanction measures to.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Seems because of the sanctions tomatoes are a abundant commodity
a reply to: intrptr

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This is what we should do to David Cameron, Ed Miliband and Nick Clegg.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I don't even know the details but it sounds great. Do it more often.

What does that say about my opinion of politicians? Yikes...

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'm surprised more people haven't done this to our own politicians in the U.S or anywhere else, but then again here it seems like they have quite a bit of security so I'm sure people would want to but the security is too tight.

join