It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Cameron - No to English Parliament

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Frankie Boyle's take is great anaw if a little lowbrow.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-9-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

"Coatbridge will actually have a functioning Time Capsule"

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The Sole reason OIL, they have no other intrest being in Scotland for any other reason.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeYourMind80

What?!

I don't think they knew about the oil 300 years ago...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Well if scotland do vote to leave the UK we can at least invade them for all the nasty things they say about us.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Briles1207

originally posted by: RayVon

Young David doesn't want t be remembered for breaking the UK up so he will throw anything at em! Plus the Queen is not happy

The Queen is German, why should she have a say in anything do to with the UK.

She can kiss my Ass!

I thought the Queen's mother was English and her father was at least half English. Does she still have to kiss your ass?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Saylesie17

That's exactly the mentality us Scots have come to expect from the mighty British empire and one of the most pertinent reasons we wish to depart.

Let's see how many wars Scotland becomes embroiled in should we indeed attain of independence.

edit on 17-9-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I just find it strange that there can be a vote to rip the u.k apart but did we get any say on EUROPE [ maybe next year ] it is this that has ripped the union apart more than anything .

The common market ?? remember that anybody did the people get any say on what we wanted , now we have one of the most densely populated countries around with the in ya come and have a free house mentality .

It was this that sowed the seeds of discontent and i hope people remember it , no wonder Tony Blair is so rich he run the biggest cheap labour market there was and he is doing a grand job as middle east peace envoy .

Then the sell of of state assets for peanut's while old people die from the cold or cannot afford health care in old age but on you come in everybody for free healthcare tourism .

Has anything improved in the last 20 or 30 years anywhere in the u.k ,we pay for a common wealth and EUROPE wtf
it is europe we should have voted to get out of but no 90% of people are too blind to see that , divide and conquer anyone bow down and be good European's now to the unelected trash that cost £70 million a day Hitler would be so pleased

The Queen is a Traitor, and has disgraced her family, and betrayed the people of the United-Kingdom. The Queen has also know of the Treason committed by previous Governments … dating back to 1972, and has done nothing to stop it. The Queen has been fully complicit in the take-over of the United-Kingdom by a Foreign-Power (that being the EU). Queen Elizabeth II … IS a TRAITOR!!!!!! off with her head

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

The Queen is a Traitor, and has disgraced her family, and betrayed the people of the United-Kingdom. The Queen has also know of the Treason committed by previous Governments … dating back to 1972, and has done nothing to stop it. The Queen has been fully complicit in the take-over of the United-Kingdom by a Foreign-Power (that being the EU). Queen Elizabeth II … IS a TRAITOR!!!!!! off with her head

What are you on about Douglas, please give a source to back up your silly claim that the Queen is a traitor;

traitor
ˈtreɪtə/Submit
noun
a person who betrays someone or something, such as a friend, cause, or principle.

The Queen is not allowed to involve herself with British Politics. I suggest you read up on Cromwell as that will teach you the history of British Politics and the Royal Family and the reason why the Queen is not allowed to enter the House Of Commons.

To add your avatar suits you and is exactly the way I imagine you to be.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Seeing as we are part of Europe, I am all for favourable European trade terms though I don't agree to the 'common market' immigration policies of the EU, the UK government could have opted out of that. The UK is too small, and resources too finely balanced for immigration influxes the likes of which Blair foisted on us and we have seen since.

Not so sure about the legalities of the Queen being a 'traitor' but the establishment that allowed the selling of our resources and national companies and such detrimental agreements to various policies is effective treason against the people.

It all points to an uneducated, uninformed, couldn't care less mentality of the majority of the population. Something should have been done at each and every significant deal. It isn't unfixable though, there is hope, people should stand up more as a cohesive population and be heard, if 5 million people wrote to government about immigration using a specific format of collecting and delivering those letters, it would be on the news and there would be pressure for action. Similarly for other things that need action.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

You are forgetting the Queens oath maybe you should look it up

Archbishop: Will you to the utmost of your power maintain the Laws of God and the true profession of the Gospel? Will you to the utmost of your power maintain in the United Kingdom the Protestant Reformed Religion established by law? Will you maintain and preserve inviolably the settlement of the Church of England, and the doctrine, worship, discipline, and government thereof, as by law established in England? And will you preserve unto the Bishops and Clergy of England, and to the Churches there committed to their charge, all such rights and privileges, as by law do or shall appertain to them or any of them?
Queen: All this I promise to do.

She supported the handing over of power from this country to a foreign power.
as far as I'm concerned she committed treason.

and no need for the you look like you're avatar jibes why not go to glp or lop for that kind of talk

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

Hahaha Ouch.

I thought she didn't get involved with the politics, but had the final sign off of any new laws?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

That part probably pertains to 'keeping of the faith' though that is also a point. Christianity is the basis of our culture and laws and any other religions should adhere to those principles and know that there's are not capable of precedence under such policies.

The government has altered laws and statutes too much and needs to refer to actual Christian values instead of pandering to multiculturalist values.

I like curry probably more than the average person in the UK but values are values.
edit on 17-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Definitely! If there's one thing we need to urgently stop, it's immigration.

What's the net average per year now? 250,000!

That's crazy, that's like a new city the size of Milton Keynes that would need to be built every year.

That means urgent infrastructure needs building, no wonder the NHS and schools are struggling.

But hey, cheap labour has done China a world of good. What a great idea that would be for the UK...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

It was on the new's lately that the u.k needs 400.000 houses built every year to keep up with the demand and as you say schools and hospital's cannot keep up with the demand

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Exactly, and what are they doing about it?

It's been a serious problem for over a decade. In fact, I can remember when David Cameron got into power he said that he knew we had a problem, and would work to get levels down initially to under 100,000.

What went so wrong! It's gone in the wrong direction! I honestly believe they don't care.

The fact that it's creating classes like downtown Abbey, probably turns them on..
edit on 17-9-2014 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

Our population is getting old like in Japan at a scary rate so they just import a new class of slaves one that had never heard of double time or time and a half and thought a pound an hour was good money

Break up the uk for when we have a European Army and we are buying it hook line and sinker

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21

originally posted by: flammadraco

Hahaha Ouch.

I thought she didn't get involved with the politics, but had the final sign off of any new laws?

She signs off all laws but has no say in them whatsoever, even if she does not agree with the laws she has to still sign them.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

and no need for the you look like you're avatar jibes why not go to glp or lop for that kind of talk

LOL, bless you "father Doogle".

Douglas, you and I have had conversations in the past whereby you have given names of people to support your ludicrous conspiracy claims and I then have to give you the facts about said people. I shall not list all the posts you have done this in as I don't want to embarrass you any more, however this thread and the OP was about David Cameron and other Westminster leaders giving Scotland more money and power. Diddlysquat to do with the Queen or your opinion of the queen.

Every time I see you in a thread I cringe with the uneducated drivel that comes out of your gob, Its embarrassing that our education system failed you so miserably. Instead of spending today on ATS trying to come back at me with some line, why not spend the day learning about Cromwell and the houses of Parliament and then next time there is a thread about this subject, at least you'll know what your talking about.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RobbieK

I know lots of Scots, both in England and Scotland and have been a frequent visitor to Scotland for years.
I also know a few English who live in Scotland.

Sure, most of the Scots I know living here in England have experienced bigotry at one time or another but as they readily admit the vast majority of English aren't racist bigots.
Of course there's the usual amount of piss taking, but it cuts both ways. I know I've been on the receiving end of some biting comments etc from my Scottish friends.

And nearly every English person I know who lives, or has lived, in Scotland tells me they've been the victim of racist comments and behaviour from Scottish people.

I've experienced it myself, a few sarcastic and even aggressive comments.
Fortunately I know that the vast majority of Scots aren't like that and my friends can be quite protective, even though I assure you I require little protecting.

I guess the point of this post is to say that we all have our fair share of dickheads.
Being a prick knows no international boundaries.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join