It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you know what mods are on 'duty''?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
I hope your hand is healing well. Hope is wasn't your majority hand, that really sucks to injure.

All healed up, was in 2007 that I had the problem.
All healed up, but it will never be the same. No feeling in parts of it and limited index finger mobility.... but I can still shoot with it.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
a reply to: butcherguy

Did you ever...

I don't even... Just... Ugh... I hope it hurts a lot less than it looks like it does.

It hurt more after they stitched it up than it did when it was open. Like I said, that was 2007. Much better now.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I for one, am happy to hear that. I thought it was just now. Whew... Seriously... That looked like it really really hurt.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I think the only way to know for sure if someone is here is to look at their avatar and see what it says ... is the person 'on ATS' or are they off line or 'logged off ___ minutes ago".

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

I for one, am happy to hear that. I thought it was just now. Whew... Seriously... That looked like it really really hurt.

I did not need pain meds at all , until after they sutured it. They put me under for the surgery, then sent me home after a couple of days for two weeks of soaking it in saline solution.They put me under again to do the sutures and I was in the hospital for two days for that procedure.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

There's a delay to that as well. It will still show you as online when you log off.

The best way is to submit a complaint, then any mod online will see it.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

TextThere may be an easier way, but I hit the "Forums" tab at the top of my screen. It will then show you a list of members online, forum moderators, and super moderators as well as the list of different forums

Kinda off topic so I apologize but just wondering, Do you hit the forums tab to see who is online or to just weed out topics you are not interested in?

I only ask because I always just click "new"... I assume every new thread, regardless of which forum it is put into shows up there as well right?

I'd hate to be missing some good stuff.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

I always use the new tab as well. The only time I click the forums tab is if I have a thread I want to post and I want to make sure I am putting it in the right forum (as best I can at any rate). There are so many forums that I can't remember them all so I have to recheck when I have certain topics to post.

Other than that... I use "New" every time. I never come through by the front page either.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Good news, well sorta. Better than losing the hand I guess. I know a dude that was cruising down the highway with his arm dangling out the window, ended up in an accident, truck landed on his hand. At least he was right handed, and it was his left hand, but it was a mess for years, all kinds of surgeries and physical therapy

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL
I have an uncle that lost his left hand in a cornpicker years ago. He is left-handed, so it was a real hardship, but he continued to farm for another 30 years.
I am thankful to have my hand.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join