It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you know what mods are on 'duty''?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Like I am asking in the title, is there a way to know what mods are active and doing the mod job at any particular time?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

There may be an easier way, but I hit the "Forums" tab at the top of my screen. It will then show you a list of members online, forum moderators, and super moderators as well as the list of different forums. The moderator names will show up in bold font in the list of members online. They do for me at any rate.
edit on 9/16/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Post something nasty or snarky in a thread. Whoever removes it is online.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe
Hmmm, for me it shows them in their own separate catagory listed on the left. Oh nvm, that don't tell you who is online, carry on lol

edit on Tue, 16 Sep 2014 08:08:57 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Like I am asking in the title, is there a way to know what mods are active and doing the mod job at any particular time?

Why do you want to know?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Lol you got a cloaking software, you don't show up in the online list

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not really here.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: Zaphod58
Lol you got a cloaking software, you don't show up in the online list

He's showing up as the third name from the last on the list for me. Maybe I have DE cloaking software?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

You naughty boy Butcherguy...

Always remember to tape up your cam on your laptop... you never know who is watching...

Bwahahahahahaha...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Yup, that's pretty much the best way to see who's online, mods included, right now it shows just DrumsRfun as the only mod online

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Why do you want to know?

I put a photo in a thread of damage to my hand after surgery, then I thought better of it and edited the photo out. I alerted a mod on the thread and put a thumbnail of the pic in the alert message. I was hoping to hear from someone about whether I could post it or not... I didn't want to violate T&C's... some might consider it too gory.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Thank you for the answers. I messaged drumsrfun.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

make a post that breaks all T&C's then you will find out

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Why do you want to know?

I put a photo in a thread of damage to my hand after surgery, then I thought better of it and edited the photo out. I alerted a mod on the thread and put a thumbnail of the pic in the alert message. I was hoping to hear from someone about whether I could post it or not... I didn't want to violate T&C's... some might consider it too gory.

Hmmm... Pictures of hand surgery and a thumbnail. Enquiring minds want to know if it was a thumbnail of a thumb nail???

Yeah.... I know.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I evidently don't have enough patience. I have got no reply yet to my specific T&C question yet, I may have to try Zaphod.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
There is some lag time with that FORUM 'who is online' list. Right now it says Drums is the only one here but I know there are about four or five here. I"m not listed on that FORUMS list for being here right now ... and yet here I am posting in this thread.

ETA ... I think the reverse would be true as well. It might list people as still here for a while after they log off.

edit on 9/16/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

Why do you want to know?

Hmmm... Pictures of hand surgery and a thumbnail. Enquiring minds want to know if it was a thumbnail of a thumb nail???

Yeah.... I know.

Ok, you wanted to see it, I sent it to you.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I hope your hand is healing well. Hope is wasn't your majority hand, that really sucks to injure.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Yes, I am impatient.
Dang it. I wish I could be more patient.... right now!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Did you ever...

I don't even... Just... Ugh... I hope it hurts a lot less than it looks like it does.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join