It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Heres a nice little Hypothetical for you all....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:59 PM

originally posted by: AnteBellum
a reply to: Briles1207

Do nothing for all of the above, except Bigfoot and Elvis. Bigfoot I would contact an expert I can't remember his name off hand. Elvis I would contact a tabloid for my check!
The reason I wouldn't say anything about the others is the truth no longer matters. Evidence can and will always be suppressed no matter how damning.
Just like they do already.

perfect reasoning to justify the apathetic response of giving up, just give up, surrender. [/sarcasm]

my answer would be to arrange a myriad of methods to release the info simultaneously. and to tell it to not a soul until that very moment.
edit on 9/16/14 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:10 PM
a reply to: Briles1207

I would find a way to get the information out anonymously. If I couldn't do that then I would do nothing.

Except for the Elvis thing. If that guy is still alive I would assume he wants to be left alone. Same thing with Bigfoot. I wouldn't tell anyone about that because they would just bother/hurt whatever species it is.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:58 PM

originally posted by: Briles1207
Lets say you stumbled upon the absolute smoking gun proof of one of the following. I'm talking absolute irrefutable evidence.

E.T's exist.

This is honestly a hard one because everyone I know believes in aliens. So I guess I would just come to ATS and say "I told you so!"

Moon landings were a hoax

My therapist lol this would be a hard one for me to swallow being that I love the space program. I have read the theories of it being a hoax and it just seems like it would be one HUGE thing to pull off. I'm not saying it couldn't be done because of the next item posted.

9/11 was an inside Job.

So many people! I get called nuts for even mentioning this to the majority of the people I know, minus my ATS friends of course. I believed the official story until I joined ATS and read the 9/11 forum and the hundreds of links and videos posted. I then finally realized I was duped and I was pissed.

Who really shot JFK.

Hmmm not sure. It's not on my top conspiracy list. I do believe he was assassinated though. I guess I would call my mom.

That bigfoot exists.

Another one I'm not all that into so I would probably call my husband.

That Elvis is still alive ;-)

My ex. He is the biggest Elvis fan I've ever met. He even has a velvet, yes velvet, portrait of Elvis hanging in his house. He sings Elvis karaoke, which while we dated I found super sexy even though I was never an Elvis fan.

How would you get the info out? Taking into account your safety?

I would contact a few members on ATS actually. They are extremely knowledgeable when it comes to computers and I think they would know how to best get the information out know for my safety of course.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:39 PM
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

I wouldn't consider it giving up but I wouldn't just send it off into the public domain without knowing exactly what I was getting myself into.
Look at all those that have had their lives ruined and information greatly discredited by trying to nobely give it to humanity. The list is too great to list and no matter the situation we all end up arguing its validity on sites like this.

So maybe, for your sake of arguement, I will now change my answer to; I don't know how I would release that information or I haven't figured out a way how to do it that would be productive as of yet.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:04 AM
a reply to: AnteBellum

well thanks, appreciated, i do agree trying to release sensitive information is risky difficult and not fair. often with less effect then the info deserves.

but we must not let that fact jade us into the apathy the rest of the world suffers, we'd be no better, never give up never surrender.

top topics
<< 1   >>