It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion Nuts Piss Me Off

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I understand, you love your religion. Don't try to force it on me when I'm walking down the street, I don't want your stupid pamphlets. Don't knock on my door with your sales pitch, I don't care. # like this makes me hate religion.

If you love your religion, good for you and I hope it makes your life better but stop forcing it on me.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
It would be so much better if religion was only practiced at home. But the founder of these cults want the word spread far and wide to have as many people behind it as possible.

It is human nature to try and make everyone agree with you.

I actually think that those who preach in the streets aren't actually 100% convinced of their religion, hence this need.

Those who just pray at home, are true believers. Which despite being an atheist, I have much more respect for.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Your anger would be saved if you had god in your life. Have you thought about Jesus? he always said "If I knock on your door, let me in, because I will convince you that life is good!".. So its your own fault if you hate religion, because relgious folk are better than you. Ask me, I am one. I know better than you.

If only youd let us help you, and prove your wrong.

Sadly, I fear you are a satanist or something.. So all we can do is pray for your soul...

until god takes it.

Oo

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

You forgot to knock my avatar over with a touch to the cranium.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Briles1207
It would be so much better if religion was only practiced at home. But the founder of these cults want the word spread far and wide to have as many people behind it as possible.

It is human nature to try and make everyone agree with you.

I actually think that those who preach in the streets aren't actually 100% convinced of their religion, hence this need.

Those who just pray at home, are true believers. Which despite being an atheist, I have much more respect for.

I believe in a higher power, but I refuse to fight over religion as found by man, in dirty books.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

Violence never solves anything. Only shaming does..

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

I have my faith, and it's between me and my God. What I do in my personal life on his behalf, when I help someone who needs it, in whatever way I can, when someone asks me for advice, or for material aid, I do not do it with the intention of recruiting people to the faith. I do it because it is the right thing to do according to my own principles, and those of the faith to which I subscribe. Sometimes the last thing people want, is to be pontificated at, and Christ knows I hate the hell out of that myself.

Therefore, I do not make it my business to preach at people. I make it my business to spread love where ever I am able, to care for people, to help them out when I can, and make a positive difference if possible. If that leads a person to discover some spark of faith within themselves, that is all to the good, but it is not the intention behind the action. In my view, Christ's work is best done without expectation, on an unconditional basis, or as near as a human being can get to such a thing.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I have my faith, and it's between me and my God. What I do in my personal life on his behalf, when I help someone who needs it, in whatever way I can, when someone asks me for advice, or for material aid, I do not do it with the intention of recruiting people to the faith. I do it because it is the right thing to do according to my own principles, and those of the faith to which I subscribe. Sometimes the last thing people want, is to be pontificated at, and Christ knows I hate the hell out of that myself.

Therefore, I do not make it my business to preach at people. I make it my business to spread love where ever I am able, to care for people, to help them out when I can, and make a positive difference if possible. If that leads a person to discover some spark of faith within themselves, that is all to the good, but it is not the intention behind the action. In my view, Christ's work is best done without expectation, on an unconditional basis, or as near as a human being can get to such a thing.

Exactly, spark the faith of the person, not the god you represent. You should do a good deed to make yourself happy, not to please a god.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: sn0rch

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

Violence never solves anything. Only shaming does..

I think you missed my sarcastic point.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Religious nuts piss everyone off .. unfortunately were stuck with them ... keep hoping one day we get lucky and they wipe each other out once and for all so the rest of us can have peace ...
edit on 16/9/14 by Expat888 because: meh.. typo.. need another drink...

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Religious nuts piss everyone off .. unfortunately were stuck with them ... keep hoping one day we get lucky and they wipe each other out once and for all so the rest of us can have peace ...

I have arguments with religious nuts all the time. I only ask one thing "Show me scientific evidence". They can't, ever. I want proof of something others want to kill over. There never is.
edit on 9/16/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Greetings and Salutations from the State of Flori-Duh, Home to a Church™ on every corner. As You could probably Ass/u/Me the 'base' doesn't pay much tax.. If I AM reading Your post correctly You're referring to "Organized Religion™" the ones that enjoy 'Tax-Free Status' while their acolytes 'hit the bricks' $u¢king up TAX FREE donations. The same Ones Jesus, who "they" are "using still", warned them about, until He was killed by 'Them' and it was pinned on His bff, Judas.
You mean that One? The One that has ALL sorts of tentacles from Benny Hinn™ to L.A. Preachers™? The Ones who make the $$ yet have the balls/audacity to STILL cash the pension check of lonely, Old Ladies?

Well, because only YOU will be able to read this following message, it'll seem 'garbled' to those still 'asleep' Have You also noticed that military™ and politics™ are also 'circling the drain'? That is 'Yang' or 'patriarchal horse dung' and it is dying out and taking those still resonating at a lower frequency, with "Him" . We are to embrace the 'Devine Feminine' The key is to KNOW it and then without putting a judgement on 'it', release any attachment. Mother Earth has shifted dimensions/chakras, so those still stuck in 3rd gear can no longer "vibe right"

You ARE The Church, ergo, You need NOT "go to Church" Why would You take Your Church to a "competing Church"? The above Organized Religion™ folks are swimming in a pool of "dogma" and that is "fine" They are on another path. That is the 'simulation/program' they're experiencing. That is why TheBig3™ (Judaism™;Islam™;Christianity™) continue to fight over "their spot" (Reads like each has little Faith to Me...)
You are 'The Creator' working Your way to The One Infinite Creator, Hunab Ku.

Thumbnail: Organized Religion™ is for folks afraid of Hell, 'Spirituality' is for folks who've already been. -The Great Sioux Nation.

ALL the religions™ are 'different'. That makes them the 'same'. Remove what is the 'same' and TheTruth will be revealed..

namaste

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Greetings and Salutations from the State of Flori-Duh, Home to a Church™ on every corner. As You could probably Ass/u/Me the 'base' doesn't pay much tax.. If I AM reading Your post correctly You're referring to "Organized Religion™" the ones that enjoy 'Tax-Free Status' while their acolytes 'hit the bricks' $u¢king up TAX FREE donations. The same Ones Jesus, who "they" are "using still", warned them about, until He was killed by 'Them' and it was pinned on His bff, Judas.
You mean that One? The One that has ALL sorts of tentacles from Benny Hinn™ to L.A. Preachers™? The Ones who make the $$ yet have the balls/audacity to STILL cash the pension check of lonely, Old Ladies?

Well, because only YOU will be able to read this following message, it'll seem 'garbled' to those still 'asleep' Have You also noticed that military™ and politics™ are also 'circling the drain'? That is 'Yang' or 'patriarchal horse dung' and it is dying out and taking those still resonating at a lower frequency, with "Him" . We are to embrace the 'Devine Feminine' The key is to KNOW it and then without putting a judgement on 'it', release any attachment. Mother Earth has shifted dimensions/chakras, so those still stuck in 3rd gear can no longer "vibe right"

You ARE The Church, ergo, You need NOT "go to Church" Why would You take Your Church to a "competing Church"? The above Organized Religion™ folks are swimming in a pool of "dogma" and that is "fine" They are on another path. That is the 'simulation/program' they're experiencing. That is why TheBig3™ (Judaism™;Islam™;Christianity™) continue to fight over "their spot" (Reads like each has little Faith to Me...)
You are 'The Creator' working Your way to The One Infinite Creator, Hunab Ku.

Thumbnail: Organized Religion™ is for folks afraid of Hell, 'Spirituality' is for folks who've already been. -The Great Sioux Nation.

ALL the religions™ are 'different'. That makes them the 'same'. Remove what is the 'same' and TheTruth will be revealed..

namaste

I'm not trying to decipher a riddle. Why do people that assume to be smart think they have to use riddles? Say what you need to say in basic terms, it makes it easier for everyone.

The first rule of writing is to assume your audience is an idiot, like myself. I think.
edit on 9/16/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Youd get better result.. and far more intelligent conversation from talking to a rock .. there is no proof of their primitive.. barbaric.. bloodthirsty superstition that used to control and justify everything from theft to genocide .. world would be far better off without them..all they do is bring misery and death ..

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Sadly, I fear you are a satanist or something..

There it is, agree with me or you'll be punished.

That message is from those that live in a Hell of their own making.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I understand part of your view, not having a personal religion myself, but your "pissed off" attitude is wrongly placed. Most of those "religious nuts" have a better grasp on what humans need to do with their lives than you do. Do a quick personal check, what have you done for humanity lately?

I doubt you will get a passing grade above that of most religious people.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I couldn’t agree more. I get leaflets posted through my door by some Christians and Jehovah’s Witnesses but that’s ok because it isn’t intrusive. Just a waste of paper…

The Mormons though, they really are something else. The way they go around knocking people’s doors ramming their religion down people’s throats absolutely beggars belief. Not only is it an invasion of privacy as they are hard to get rid of without being rude but surely the only people they recruit this way are lonely or have mental health problems… Pretty sick and twisted...

True story & something I will never forget - a couple of young missionaries from Utah knocked on the door of this young guy at his flat. Although he seemed odd, they persuaded him to come along to the Mormon church. He stayed for most of the evening but they were actually glad when he left because clearly there was something off with him….

A few days later, a vicar was stabbed to death in the grounds of his church
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Who was responsible? The very same young man the missionaries attempted to recruit, a paranoid schizophrenic. Those youngsters from Utah and others in the church were extremely lucky not to have been murdered that day. Due to my job I saw photos of the crime scene and frankly it is something I will never forget.

Yes the above is an extreme example but to me the Mormon church cares more about recruiting (no doubt for financial reasons) than the safety of its young missionaries. The saddest part is that this particular church learnt nothing from this incident and continues to send youngsters around the area trying to recruit. Completely irresponsible and selfish imo.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

I understand part of your view, not having a personal religion myself, but your "pissed off" attitude is wrongly placed. Most of those "religious nuts" have a better grasp on what humans need to do with their lives than you do. Do a quick personal check, what have you done for humanity lately?

I love how you judge me. If you were a religious person, you would know better. Right? I'm not outing myself on here but I do a lot of good in my community. I've been through a lot in my life and teach high school students, who are moving on to college, what to expect. I teach them what to look for and what to avoid. I think you need a "quick personal check", it won't work, as there is no such thing. I think my passing grade speaks for itself. I feel no need to justify it to you. What have you done for humanity lately?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

How come you people are always asking for money? Can I ask that? I've never heard you people once say on TV, "feed your families, take care of yourselves". It's always "send your money to us" frauds.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

S&f because I didn't need to read the thread to get the point.

There should be a law. . .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join