It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Stance On Killuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I stumbled upon this while surfing, once again .. lol

www.geocities.com...

Now.. my initial thoughts are "what's this kids take on it?"
Personally I have studied the individual extensively .. that individual being 2pac.

WARNING -If you have no idea about him except what you heard or seen in the media.... What I mean is.. if your going to come in here and not be intelligent just leave.. Don't start shooting your mouth saying he was this and he was that.. he promoted killing and he did drugs and all this, just leave..

This is a very serious subject.... it is in essence the opposition to the illuminati.
Its a well known fact Tupac HATED Bush, Cheney, Clinton, Many DA's, Cops, THE GOVERNMENT.
I don't care if you don't like black people, if you can't understand being hated because of your skin color your cold.
So I can understand the whole AFRIKA thing..... what I mean is, the fact they want to do it to free their culture.. but the truth is members of killuminati aren't black, or white.. its everyone.

He wasn't just a "emcee" (or "rapper" for those illiterate to the culture....)
He was a real person, he admitted his wrong doings, he was spontaneous like most of us, he was creative....

Nevermind that.. think of it this way....
Everyone around you hates you, not because you did anything, infact you built everything for them, you HELPED them, Forcefully, but you helped them, not your free, they're p!ssed and are afraid of you; worried you might take everything from them because they made you work and never paid you, so they start killing you, raping your wife, killing your children, constantly being told your inferior, but the worst would be killed, .. that is. . for your skin color.
Something you can't help, so it shouldn't even be a subject.
Now in nature when something is threatened it defends itself.. which is what the "Black" people did, they created gangs, they weren't allowed to work at most places, so they were forced to make money other ways; now at this point it was generally frowned upon to kill you for your color so instead they did it secretly by making it difficult for them to work and gave them drugs to sell, because eventually out of greed and drugs people will begin to die.

What I'm getting at is... These scary people are products of the enviroment YOU Gave them, the US has become a deathtrap of fear, and greed and a competitive market of survival. They became ScapeGoats for the Capitalistic drug dealers

My point is:
YOU CANNOT REASON WITH A NAZI

What are your choices
YOU CANNOT REASON WITH THE ILLUMINATI
they must simply be crushed.
Theres less of them then there are of us....
As soon as we stand up we'll see those who are left sitting.

Thats all for now, I'll comment on your comments.

EDIT: But I would like to say I'd rather take Pac's advice and BOMB FIRST

[edit on 7/12/04 by dnero6911]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
EDIT: But I would like to say I'd rather take Pac's advice and BOMB FIRST

Please do not incite acts of voilence, you can get in serious trouble for doing it. Be careful

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Take it however you want, I never meant literally BOMB.. I mean, we have to take action .. DO SOMETHING

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Take it however you want, I never meant literally BOMB.. I mean, we have to take action .. DO SOMETHING

dnero6911, if you use caps' for a whole word people will be inclined to take that word literally.

Sanc'.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum

dnero6911, if you use caps' for a whole word people will be inclined to take that word literally.

Sanc'.

duelly noted.. context can be messy with no vocal fluctuation

but really people of this nature need to be stopped physically, that doesn't necessarily mean violence, it simply means action and force. As in we will not tolerate their random death sentences, and inhuman experiments, (which I would like to add are documented even, with more and more being recovered daily)

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The blacks in Africa are shurly the biggest sufferers.

But how can you blame people when they arent aware of this, we are living an illusion, you either go with the flow of the illusion or you done with.
Its that simple..., self-interest has not been made by the nwo, it has been taken to a whole new level by them though.We are imprisend by a very powerful system(illusion)that most people arent even aware of.
But you cant blame the people who dont know, you cant even blame the people who know this and really arent active in fighting it.
That is like trying to stop a waterfall all on your own, and you probably get injured while doing so.

They are already to powerfull to even stop, the only thing we can hope for in our lifetime is some alien intervention.
But they are already getting prepared for that battle and will use fear and disinformation to convince that aliens are our enemies.

Its a vicious circle that we will never get out of in the near and mid future.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
oh yeah 2pac had no choice but the streets he only had a better education than I ever had in some art school in baltimore he could have been something different even a rapper that didn't sing about killing enemies and what not

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The topic of Tupac's death and the events that surround it have been the topic of several threads here on ATS and few can be found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your thoughts and comments in them as this thread will be closed.

Thanks
FredT

new topics

top topics

join