It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if all religions were debunked...?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

JUST IMAGINE... that one day someone opens up a secret vault (anywhere in the world) and comes across 500 percent or even more PROOF and I mean REAL PROOF in whatever form it may be (please don't play with words or twist my post around to suit your needs and beliefs) that everything that was ever written in the bible/equivalent) or any other type of religious manuscript was TOTALLY FALSE...

We would need to imagine, because 500% proof is available for the Bible as inspired by a higher intelligence. Not only this, but for it to be 'true' as you say, it would need to demonstrate this, which it does. DNA and the language of the Bible match perfectly. The description of the birthing process from DNA is encoded into the Bible and is easily seen by anyone who reads the thread I did on the topic: Hidden in the Letters of Creation. Once you see the root, then the entire story then branches from the roots and letters of the Hebrew language itself. Each story is encoded into the letters themselves. The physics of light, hearing, the eardrum, flowers, human nature and countless other facts are encoded into the letters and words. These facts could not have been known by early nomads. The words and letter roots then mirror each branch of the story emitted from the Bible in parallel. The odds of this are completely impossible.

Aside form this, there can be no conjecture about these facts. Even the Hebrew word for True and Truth are encoded into the mark of the Aleph Tav (Savior), which is then parallel to the family as the primary source of creation. It's to complex to reduce to coincidence. Again, early man was not capable of this level of complexity. It already existed in the language itself.

Any proof to the contrary would need to explain the presence of a description of DNA. Not going to happen. Let's say that some proof came out that an alien race of beings designed and built us on this planet, then left evidence in the language itself to mirror DNA. What have you demonstrated? That a higher intelligence than us designed us and created us from the essence of consciousness. This would only confirm what the Bible has already said to be true, begging the question: "What else about the document is true."

No argument can be made. The highest truth is love and that truth is the object that focuses the light on the words themselves. We were made by a loving God. When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. In this case, the improbable is not only entirely possible, all roads point to the conclusion as 500% accurate. What is impossible is the argument that it is not there already, looking us in the face. It's been there for thousands of years. How long has the DNA it mirrors been there? Since its creation and programming. God even said this in John 1.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

What is Word? Links of letters making a chain of letters. What is DNA?

Aleph Bet is the Hebrew word Father. What made the WORD above. The alphabet of DNA.

Aleph Mem is the Hebrew word Mother, or the cup / catalyst for the letters.

Bet Nun is the Hebrew word Son, or house of seed, or the bread made from seed.

I ask you a question. With 500% accurate proof that God is behind DNA, what is your reaction?

The word TRUE is Aleph Mem Nun, or our word AMEN.

Strong Water and Seed. What is the flood? Beasts in water moving toward salvation. Baptism is the key to seeing this. The seed is immersed in the water to create a Son, who then continues the house. What are the odds?

The Hebrew word Truth is Aleph Mem Tav, or Strong water and mark. What is the mark of salvation? The Tav. Christ called himself the Aleph Tav, or beginning and end. What's in the middle of truth? Water. If you remove the letter Aleph from Truth, you have the word Death. Truth is EMET. Death is MET.

In Latin, the word root AMN makes only eight words. In Hebrew, AMN is True. In Latin and Greek, it is Lamb. What do you bet we see the birth process and more from the roots.

AMN is Lamb
AMNi is River of Life
AMNio is the bowl catching the blood of the lamb of sacrifice
AMNion is the sac covering the baby in the womb of the mother
AMNiotic fluid is the water of the womb
AMNesia is the condition of the baby. We forget who we are at birth.
AMNesty is when God forgets our transgressions.
dAMNation is when God remembers.

What are the odds? I say 500%.

I have only shown you a glimmer off the edge of what is there. I could fill 100 books with the same types of connections. Our entire reality is encoded in the tree of knowledge. What, then, is the tree of life? DNA. What is the Lamb's book of life recording all humans? What is the fruit of knowledge that we took from the garden? What grows from knowledge? You are using it to read these words. Technology.

Proof.

edit on 16-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

I think that if there were a massive global visitation by life forms from other planets; many Religions and their followers would be in a state of shock and disbelief; I think many, many people would probably lose their minds and could not handle the truth that their religion was a based on a bunch of lies.

What makes you think the aliens wouldn't just impose their own religion on us? Why do you assume aliens would be "over religion"?

Total arrogance. See what I mean? I can't wait to see the look on Richard Dawkins' face go from one of bliss to one of utter confusion and disappointment when the aliens walk down the ramp and tell us that Jesus was fake...

...and that we all now have to bow down and worship Zod.

A more important question: Why would you believe anything aliens tell us? Or are you so willing to believe anything contrary to religion that you'll eat it up without even giving it a second thought?
edit on 9/16/14 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

its not too far fetched to think that an alien civilization might have its own little pet universes. kinda makes the whole god idea seem meaningless when you own a miniature galaxy.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

its not too far fetched to think that an alien civilization might have its own little pet universes. kinda makes the whole god idea seem meaningless when you own a miniature galaxy.

Of course, if alien life can create their own pet universes, then it does present a powerful argument for Intelligent Design ...

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Of course, if alien life can create their own pet universes, then it does present a powerful argument for Intelligent Design ...

it also means your god might be a ten-legged spider-cat who forgot us with all of its other abandoned toys.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

The idea of a pocket universe creating alien race has always fascinated me, how one would go about manipulating the dimensions to create such a thing or the energy requirements required to do so are so far beyond our understanding it's almost laughable. Then again they do say what can be imagined can be achieved, maybe in a few million years in what ever iteration humanity has become, and if we are still around, we may even manage to construct such a thing.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
We have no idea if aliens can create their own universes. No clue whatsoever. Not even an iota of a hint.

Pure speculation designed to remove God from the discussion.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
We have no idea if aliens can create their own universes. No clue whatsoever. Not even an iota of a hint.

Pure speculation designed to remove God from the discussion.

we have no idea if god exists. no clue whatsoever. not even an iota of a hint. pure speculation designed to remove aliens from the discussion.

edit on 16-9-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The idea of a pocket universe creating alien race has always fascinated me, how one would go about manipulating the dimensions to create such a thing or the energy requirements required to do so are so far beyond our understanding it's almost laughable. Then again they do say what can be imagined can be achieved, maybe in a few million years in what ever iteration humanity has become, and if we are still around, we may even manage to construct such a thing.

will we then continue to worship gods while we ourselves play god for those tiny worlds?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Seems appropriate if indeed we were created in his image, humanity has allways felt the need to worship esoteric knowledge in one form or another. Barring there being some kind of massive paradime shift and change regarding the very nature of humanity we will probably worship something or another, most lightly technology by then.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18424361]TzarChasm

Granted. So you do see the fallacy then?

ETA: ATS Mobile and Apple don't like each other.
edit on 9/16/14 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

it also means your god might be a ten-legged spider-cat who forgot us with all of its other abandoned toys.

Maybe, but at the level He's at ... are you going to tell Him He's not God? After all, He created all of this, and what have we done lately?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Why not? There are plenty of people who think they are their own gods even now.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Maybe, but at the level He's at ... are you going to tell Him He's not God? After all, He created all of this, and what have we done lately?

im going to tell him, should he be real and we meet, that i am not his toy and his happiness is not my happiness. my sole purpose in life is not to glorify him. end of story.
edit on 16-9-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

JUST IMAGINE... that one day someone opens up a secret vault (anywhere in the world) and comes across 500 percent or even more PROOF and I mean REAL PROOF in whatever form it may be (please don't play with words or twist my post around to suit your needs and beliefs) that everything that was ever written in the bible/equivalent) or any other type of religious manuscript was TOTALLY FALSE...

I would jump religions or perhaps make my own. I could be just as right as the other religions that are left. You mentioned bible so I understand that you meant the religions which are bible based. That would knock out a lot of religions but not all religions. In fact don't you think that many other people would do the same?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Any entity that could create such things is going to be beyond or concept of jealousy so would it really care if challenged as to bring a creator? Probobly find the challenge to it's authority to be insignificant or even humorous.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Why not? There are plenty of people who think they are their own gods even now.

possibly because they feel the concept of god is a metaphor for destiny. and they insist, quite understandtably, in forging their own destony.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede

I would jump religions or perhaps make my own. I could be just as right as the other religions that are left. You mentioned bible so I understand that you meant the religions which are bible based. That would knock out a lot of religions but not all religions. In fact don't you think that many other people would do the same?

I mentioned the bible AND any other faith related documents.

Thanks for your input, cant really discuss right now as on the darned IPhone until the weekend.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

he actually makes a point of saying EVERY religion. not one specifically, but all of them.

You might read where I wrote or your adhering religion, I used Christianity to allow him to know what God I adhere top.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

No... YOU look at what I wrote, I specifically mentioned ANY faith and asked a plain question.

As did I in the parenthesis. " ' if Christianity(or your adhering religion) were proven false..' " I used Christianity in my topic to allow you to know my beliefs. You all jumped on me for specifying rather than understand the point I was making, although you used the same type of literary technique I did right here:

" (that everything that was ever written in the bible/equivalent) or any other type of religious manuscript was TOTALLY FALSE... "

I deliberately did not use the word Christian as I have respect for all faiths. To answer your question : No, for my own personal reasons that I do not want to splash out all over this site. Kindest respects

So, would you choose to ignore the truth of God(you can replace my analogies to Christianity with any religion the point still stands), or would you accept his existence as the truth but ignore him?

I am a Christian and yet I can say that if something was proven truth I couldn't deny it? If it was proven beyond a doubt that Christianity was false and that was truth what sane person could ignore it? Yet it goes both ways if it was proven true what sane person could ignore it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join